A-are you ok New Zealand?

a-are you ok New Zealand?

Other urls found in this thread:

trademe.co.nz/property/residential-property-for-sale/auction-1281290243.htm
realestate.co.nz/3005240
stuff.co.nz/national/84484733/which-is-new-zealands-whitest-region
realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/17910103/1855-LAMSTONE-Street-Innisfil-Ontario-L9S4Z8-Alcona
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up leaf

no

shut up leaf

>when you dank and u inflate everyone's housing market

Get these foreigners out of here!!!!!

I'm in a small sized city, 300,000 people. My oldest sister bought her house in 2003 for $120,000. Today, Im about to finish uni, its impossible to find a home for less than $300,000.

Property bubble needs to burst. We need to stop selling our homes to off shore Chinese.

the idea is to get them all in before the bubble bursts, just enjoy the ride and keep you money in the bank

I dunno how many more we can get in mate!

I'm OK with Chinks and Poos who have been here since year dot, back in the gold rush days and such, but in a country of only five million we've now got approx 650,000 of them. Half of which have arrived since 2000. On top of that now the Aussie economy has faultered we are finding all these useless economic migrants that left NZ for Australia back in the day now returning. In huge numbers we cant absorb. And these cunts are helping push up house prices even further.

At least the white Kiwis are returning, maori and Samoan ones are staying in Australia thank fuck for that. But that's a total different issue.

It's New China now

It's disheartening to save for a house to dwell with my sheep and my wife in.

Can't move because love my country.

Why does a house have to cost nearly 300,000 in my small town?

>Why does a house have to cost nearly 300,000 in my small town?

You are gullible and have the anglo unwillingness to completely slaughter those that intrude into your territory.

The fact we're that far above Canada and the US is pretty fucked too however

Is it cheaper to contract someone to build a home rather than buy a prebuilt one?
>Captcha: Niguarda ITAL

>Britsmalls

The average Brit house is semi-detached (half of pic related), being a small overpopulated island sucks sometimes

How is this measured? I heard Australian houses are much bigger, and the housing market here in the UK seems ridiculously expensive. Is it just by rooms or by floor space or what?

Yes, Auckland is an outlier that makes it terrible. Population of like a million and an average house price of about 650,000usd. An outlier also in the sense that New Zealanders don't even live there.

And the average Brit family shares a common wall with a family of Pakis.

So sorry for your loss Nigel!

Love life for us Kiwi men is so fucking complicated. But at least we (and the Welsh) have another option. Men the world over are envious.

Asking price is 129k
Surely thats not too much neet bux isnt it user?
trademe.co.nz/property/residential-property-for-sale/auction-1281290243.htm

They'll car of peace us soon, putting us out of our misery

come home white man... oh wait

Now find me a section of land within 100km to put it.

Obviously it's the land price that increases, not not the material worth of the house.

I would kill for 300k house prices. I'd get in asap it could get much worse. Fag.

What ya studying at UC senpai

What town?

It's all going wrong here

Is Sunnvale ok? I might have found a spot within 10 miles of the national forest you have there.

No
Auckland is a fucking tumor
America please nuke it
The rest of NZ will absolutely love you for it

What town? Every house in North Canterbury has gone way up in price since the earthquakes and sellers are taking advantage of all the red zone owners

I would like to have land on which to plant my house as well.

We should have the same law that Thailand has, only New Zealanders can buy land. Not a native New Zealander then you can buy a house but rent property. This will solve the problem.

Learn from us: never elect a kike.

Rich people are moving there en mass, probably because they're predicting a collapse.

That drives the housing prices up.

The OZs did just that and their market collapsed!

Absolutely this
Only citizens should buy houses here
That prevents overseas Chinese from buying our land

Paraparaumu

Great town but the housing below 300,000 is incredibly scody. I could find ok houses as low as 240,000 but it's hit and miss in quality.

The saviour

My parents sold their house in 2004 for $360k
Sold a year ago for $1.2million

They can buy an actual house but then they are at the whims of the owner of the land itself. Rent land but can own whats on top of the land.

Imagine how many Chinese will buy 10 houses on somebody elses land? Nearly none since it;s risky and short term.

That forces the house jews to sell to NZ market only.

Learn from us: if you're choice is to elect a Paki or a Rothschild kike, just end it all

Switching to NZ First this election

Labour are just contrarian cucks

The Islanders stay here to play league. The Kiwi NRL team is whiter than any Aussie one.

Looks like its listed for 200k.
realestate.co.nz/3005240

If you are going to buy that land, might as well spend the extra 100k and get the house relocated as well.

Must be super comphy.

That sucks. My grandma pinched pennies her entire life and sold her home in 2008 for $300,000. Sold for $500,000 last year.

This. Cuckland and Wellington (liberal containment city) are both awful.

I live in Palmerston North, over 90% white and houses aren't too bad here. Feels comfy some days.

>voting Labour
>ever

In the US housing sucks in blue states, but you can get an inexpensive roomy house on a big plot of land in red states
Your system of government is what's driving your housing prices through the roof
Left wing governments price everything out of the reach of working families

What I hate is the new subdivision and apartment housing going up to house these new immigrants. Tiny sections, small units for $500k each and every one living on top of each other. They look like literal ghettos after a year. How the fuck are you supposed to have a barbie with a game of backyard cricket!!!!!! Its a fucking evil turn of events.

Kiwi way is quarter acre block.

kek as if it could get any worse here

I didn't, I voted National.

Thought about switching to Labour but yeah, nah. Going based Winnie Petes

The only way is up for Canada

Which goes back up to 300k yes. Which is a silly price to pay. Thats 20 years worth of my rent in a 3 bedroom house with double garage, deck etc.

20 years rent.

>Kiwi way is quarter acre block
quarter acre?
you can't piss on a quarter acre without getting your boots wet!
2 and 1/2 acres for a subdivision, 10 and up for real country living

Good. I voted Winnie last time, will vote multiple times for him again this year too.

It's a shame he won't win, unless we pull off some meme magic. National will win again though, and although it's not ideal, it's better than Labour.

Labour = rapefugees
National = rich chinks

National is the lesser of two evils

>20 years rent.
A house will last the rest of your life.

Yeah but after 20 years you will have a house worth a fuck load more than 300k.

After 20 years of renting you will have nothing to show for it.

Move to USA? We have better prices for land. You want tropical ish weather without asians yes?

I know, two acres minimum would be best but our entire country is only the size of Colorado. We have to make some sacrifices. Quarter acre suits most because were well behaved and don't make too much noise or annoy our neighbours.

>this

I live in one of the poorest/whitest suburbs of my city. Local factory (chicken) started replacing all the local workers with chinks and pinoys.
Then they started buying up all the property, demolishing all the houses and putting up tiny units to house all their workers in.
Now prices in this suburb have tripled, despite average wage going down.

>left wing governments
Not even that, it was just New Labour fucking us over again

I understand that, but the average person who is 21 like myself is not gonna get a house very soon at those rates. Especially when you will be paying it off for (effectively paying rent via bank loan) for a long time.

My granddad owned 2 houses at 22 and by 28 had built a huge house over one and let our great grandmother live in the other. My Dad got his house at 30 and at this rate when will I get one? mid 30s?

I come from a wealthy family but I will not be letting my parents buy my house for me, a person shouldn't have to rely on their parents to buy them a house in a western country.

Ah well, thats enough complaining.

Vote Winnie the Peters.

> Chinese citizens buy multiple houses in new zealand for millions of dollars, mostly in Auckland
> they then apply for the $1m 'investment' application for NZ citizenship.
> rent these houses out to New Zealanders, and send the money back to China.
> National says "see, its NZ citizens buying the houses, not Chinese foreigners!"
Rinse and repeat. Your days can't come soon enough Winnie.

may he win, brother

No.

>asians on the street everywhere
>jews keep getting elected to government
>tenant in my own country
>obnoxious leftists everywhere
>no one wants a race war
>can't afford to pay rent even though it's due today
>on prozac
>Nier Automata still hasn't been cracked
>no gf

Thanks for asking though

Chinese money flooding into this country has made me a millionaire on paper.

Fun fact. In 1923 there were only 59 Chinese people in New Zealand. None of the gold rush era Chinese stayed here.
I hope Winnie tears up the 1963 friendship treaty with Samoa. We take their immigrants, and give them aid in return.

>can't break 10%
>won't break 10%

> a person shouldn't have to rely on their parents to buy them a house in a western country.

I hear what you are saying but why not? Its makes economic sense to 'keep it in the family'. I'm Italian, my parents have helped us kids out with property, but they expect a return. No biggie with me, they'll stump out to help me when I go to buy in the next year or two.

Its not just us wogs, Chinese do it, Jews other groups as well. More white Kiwis should do it and see it as a form if smart financial investment in a families future.

Christ where do you live user? Auckland?

Absolutely. And remove the farcical '$1m investment' path to citizenship. Raise the requirement, and remove property as a method. While we're at it, limit family immigration too.

Yes. Not my city though, moved here when I was 18 for university.

Move to where I am brah, comfy construction jobs and 95% white

stuff.co.nz/national/84484733/which-is-new-zealands-whitest-region

There's your problem. Auckland is a lost cause. Auckland isn't New Zealand. The moment you've finished your studies you need to get out. There are so many other beautiful places here

>tfw at 26 own apartment in Auckland
>currently buying another house
>mates can't save or sort them selves out
>Waaah these house prices are too high
>mfw I offer to rent out my place to them and let them pay my mortgage

Oakvill and Milton area... prices has rise 50% LAST YEAR... 30% ONLY LAST 3 MONTH... LAST MONTH 10%

THIS IS SOME STUFF HERE!!!

>Ayers said the council was actively encouraging ethnic diversity, both through its recruitment practices, and in a programme "specifically targeting the assimilation of newcomers to the district", especially those whose first language wasn't English.

Absolutely disgusting. I want to move there now though and make it even more white.

yes, it's those god damn chink's fault.

Holy shit, you can literally pinpoint the exact moment Tony Blair got into office in 1997.

Nope.

So why are you people not using this to your advantage?
It's free cash.
Literally.
Free fucking cash.

Chinese have trillions of US dollars they need to spend/invest.

RICH FAGGOT AUCKLANDERS STOP BUYING HOUSES IN CENTRAL OTAGO NO ONE LIKES YOU GET OUT REEEEEEE

It's only cash if you have property to sell.

Free cash for boomers and gen Xers
Fix'd that for you.

RICED.COM

You and your sister might as well a RICED.Com video together

That's a meme, the gold rush Chinks were miniscule in number, all men without families and they all went back after making their money here.

yea. the gta is fucked. im in scarb. moving to something like link related very soon

realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/17910103/1855-LAMSTONE-Street-Innisfil-Ontario-L9S4Z8-Alcona

fuck toronto. if you have a car and dont mind driving home to this every day for 45 minutes, why the fuck not.

also muh demographics

If you don't buy a house that you can afford in Toronto, right now (I mean tomorrow)... it might get unaffordable for you by the end of next week

All of Canada has gotten super expensive aside from Quebec and the Maritimes 2bh

yup it's crazy. at this point you just have to see where you get the most for your money, within reason. I unfortunately have to be within commute distance to Toronto. I just refuse to pay an arm and a leg to be the only white guy in my building anymore, and the general sjw culture of toronto is toxic. Going to sell this hellhole of a condo to a chink millionaire soon

sell that by tomorrow.
buy some detached in Ajax... it is still affordable...
but that is until the end of this summer.
I bet the prices all around Toronto will rise at least 50% by the end of 2017
(because of Vancouver chinks running towards Toronto)

go to
realtor.ca
find something other than a condo... but by the end of next week.
I'm telling buy anything before the summer stars... as soon as the schools close down, you'll see bidding wars

SELL the Condo... Buy a detached NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ajax, Guelph, Kitchener, Hamilton....

chinese housing bubble

ajax is the same price as north of the gta (bradford/newmarket/innisfil) except you have to deal with everything spilling over out of scharborough. poos and niggers get a bit of money and move to pickering/ajax. this is known. sure there's north ajax which is nice like all north durham, but it's quite expensive.

yup... you are right... I'm a total nerd coming into where the niggers live.
I only know Jane and finch is Chicago...
but, I mean anywhere overflow of Toronto will go up at least 50%

Never knew it was getting that bad. I live in Montreal and only spend like 1100 a month on a 3br condo. Real estate is affordable here cause we have more rental apartments than condos like Toronto

I kinda feel like Chinese investors are putting all their chips on Toronto since Vancouver put in that foreign buyers tax

yea it could. could also come down. I'm not betting on it, but it could... and if my net worth is going to diminish drastically under such circumstances, I'd rather ride out a housing slump/downturn in a white neighborhood for however long it takes, you feel me?

they're going to have to do some tax here soon. or maybe not. New York is at least twice the price of Toronto and they're doing fuck all. You have land-owners, and you have a permanent renter-underclass. That's where we're headed I think.

THIS
The Chinese are cancer but the Coconuts are aggressive entitled pieces of shit

Aussies have bigger houses than us

Shits getting real

We would be a lot lower if it wasn't for Chinks in Hongcouver and Toronto.