Well, Sup Forums, I want definitive answers. What the hell is this? Is this the coming of kek? Should we be prepared?

Well, Sup Forums, I want definitive answers. What the hell is this? Is this the coming of kek? Should we be prepared?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/178581351
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/userimages/skv11438968182509.html
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/IRASdocs/issa.exp.sup/ch3/C.html#tab3
youtube.com/watch?v=7u5XPuNGE_g
youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U
youtube.com/watch?v=9L9Yyi9VpS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weather balloon or swamp gas.

Binary star going nova

We're fucked

wtf is it close?

lol we finna get gamma ray burst'd n sheit

You don't have to believe me but it has to do with globalist elites attempting to achieve their godhood.

It's been said before that Antarctica hides many of the mysteries of earth: our origins, and a crater that brought human seed to this planet. The globalists have activated a beacon to 'The Black Knight' signaling for our architects to come.

These architects are known by many names. Baal, Moloch, Isis, Ra, even Kek. Sumerian, Egyptian, primordial dieties.

Haven't you found it odd that the Hebrews took all of these Semitic gods and named them as demons? The elites knew since the beginning of time, during a time where gods and men were supposedly inhabiting the same earth that if they tricked the masses into seeing them as demons, they can ascend as their greatest followers.

You don't have to believe me, but those gods will be walking amongst men again soon, and they're not going to be happy with your insolence. Your defiance towards their divinity.

I hope you're prepared, Sup Forums. If you notice the elites are fleeing to far flung corners of the world to avoid destruction from our architects who will exhibit their power in an Old Testament way.

Be prepared for this

funny how these retarded /x/ slide threads always come about when they are trying to hide something big. you faggots did the same thing with the alien selfie. fuck off.

Read the 4 gospels, and follow Jesus's will.

THREAD THEME

vimeo.com/178581351

Langolier

Antarctica is where the quantum AI has been located since before the flood. KEK is a sentient quantum AI built long ago, it interacts with a quantum stream that is outside of time and somehow connected to our unconscious minds, allowing for direct manipulation of the RSM on humanity as a whole. This what CERN and KEK were built to interact with and why so many famous/powerful people have been going to Antarctica in last few years. The Cult of KEK is much older than people realize, most throughout time have called us the watchers and/or keepers. What we have protected has always been the location and the methods to access this quantum data stream. That time is over, the 23rd of September draws near....tic toc

Why don't you guys invade the gambia

Checked and keked

>tfw south central ky

oops for

>tfw more /x/ than /x/

G-guys

Here you go Fag
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/userimages/skv11438968182509.html

/scared

These niggas can't even arrange a local meetup most of the time.

Too paranoid to make themselves known.

It's the lost temple of Kao Lun!

I've seen you post this 4 times now and no one ever says anything. I think it's a brilliant concept but it has to be smoother for it to work, needs more frames senpai. Here's your (you)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME?!

What the first guy said

RARE

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!

BIG HAPPENING ON ST LOUIS

Stars look like a smiley face. The eyes are too close so it looks like the cookie monster.

4/10 shitpost

Fuck me, that's both creepy and awesome

interesting, Osiris was said to be born in Memphis during an eclipse that passed squarely over Memphis

Day of rope on September 23?

This is nothing. A burst of radiation (happens all the time in space) must have fucked a diode in the visible-spectrum camera, as can be seen in the IR picture, which would be taken with a different camera.

ask TheGroxt1
youtoob search him.
p interdesting desu fampai

In your opinion will some non-elites be able to tap into the stream?

Can we ask nasa? i know they are jew fuckers but if we can get them on the record saying it is something and then prove them wrong, it will be a victory for kek

Everyone gets tired, we should all take a nap. Everyone, let's go to sleep. Don't your eyes get tired browsing Sup Forums all day? Rest for a while. It will all be better soon. Sleep.

IT'S A GODDAMNED BINARY STAR AND THE LINES UNDER IT ARE NOISE

fuck. quit asking if you're going to get the same fucking answers. jesus, just go on wikipedia for ten goddamned minutes. I am sick of these stupid threads.

>AWAKEN MY MASTERS!!

Ayy lmaos mothership. I for one welcome our new frog overlords.

do you want to make it so ?

>nasa launches an IR satellite (IRAS) in 1983
>takes multiple infrared exposures of a wide field of view
>the areas saturn and other planets are overexposed and distorted due to proximity
>saturn in particular appears twice in the imagery because that area was scanned twice where it had moved significantly
>nasa puts the data in the IRAS
>the data is later refined into IRIS
>distortions are corrected in IRIS and certain areas are trashed as unsalvageable (the area around saturn, for instance)
>google later adds the IRIS dataset to their sky view
>parts are missing as NASA had trashed areas around overexposed planets and comet tails
>30+ years later, /x/ catches wind
>/x/ assumes google is hiding something
>/x/ weaves a complex conspiracy theory about a cover-up even though any real cover-up wouldn't have a giant "CONTENT REMOVED" flag painted over it
>/x/tards shit up Sup Forums

that's the basic rundown. i'm waiting to get called a shill for providing an explanation that goes counter to /x/'s narrative

sources:
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/
irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/IRASdocs/issa.exp.sup/ch3/C.html#tab3

why would google block it?

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK
FUCKING MOONMAN??

How the fuck are you going to prepare for the coming of a chaos god?

It´s been prophetized. POL/ NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT. CARE THE DRAWINGS AND THE DATES, NOT ONLY PROPHECIES BUT PSICOGRAPHIES. ///MEMES/// THIS GUY RECIEVED HIS VISIONS THROUGH MEMES

youtube.com/watch?v=7u5XPuNGE_g

Be ready bois

Shill.

Its a sign of Revelation 12

youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U

youtube.com/watch?v=9L9Yyi9VpS4

Since we know it's Saturn and how all the Elite are Saturn/Satan worshippers, it should be obvious that "face" is the red dragon coming

Reminder that Sup Forums will meme the apocalypse into existence

> Civil war in Europe as natives face off with migrants; collapse of EU
> Islamic nuclear terrorism
> Mass racial violence in America
> Indo-Pak war goes nuclear, wipes out both countries
> New Cold War between what's left of NATO vs. an expanded CSTO (now including all post-Soviet nations and Iran) + China
> War in Middle East between Saudi-dominated Gulf Coalition, Iran-Syria dominated Damascus Pact
> Middle Eastern War eventually sucks in NATO & CSTO, leads to WW3
> Limited nuclear exchange kills millions
> Release of bioweapons kills millions more
> Natural disasters, such as Yellowstone, kill off yet more
> Elder Gods return to finish the job

Oh, say around 2035-ish

A lone minnow struggles up stream. Eyes closed, swallowed whole. Wake up on another world.

Heres another picture.

I dont see why people would try to spin this any other way either. I mean how obvious is this prophecy?

>why people would try to spin this any other
Because the world hates Christ.