Literally crack, how is this shit even legal?

Literally crack, how is this shit even legal?

>Literally

Stop advertising here

What am I looking at here?

DUDE

Weed, but OP is a fag and can't name his drugs
>Literally crack
Literally!

have no idea what that is

extremely dangerous concentrations of marihuana

That just looks uncomfortable.
The most I can enjoy is like three tokes, and even then I end up feeling like shit halfway though and I wish I wasn't high anymore.
That shit would give you full ego death.

It's written on the bag. Jesus! Or take OP's word - crack ... literally!!!

asian dickbutt meme is weird

thc oil

Are you the neurotic type?

It's actually a conspiracy to ruin your tolerance so you buy more. That's my theory about the sudden explosion of concentrates.

woah! These repeating and aligned numerals be most statistically improbable.

That's Advertisement

It slows your mind down, so I suppose a government would want that.

Blaze kek

if you have a high tolerance and can handle it
probably fine but that's excessive under normal circumstances.

Literally not crack

Do you even know what crack is. It's a mixture of cocaine and baking soda heated in a microwave. In the picture is a weed concentrate. Though 70% THC is pretty crazy it's not even comparable to crack

Yes. Definitely use moderation. And don't do it when you are drunk. Bad times indeed.

OP is a fag its not crack. It isn't going to kill you unless you do something retarded.

Concentrates should be used medicinally only in my opinion. Shits not natural. Smoke the fucking plant if you are going to do any of it. Either way its still a massive time suck, you could probably spend doing something more constructive.

Weak ass pussy hoe cant handle strong smokes

i really enjoy these. have just recently aquired 5 of them in pa and they're the fucking shit for while i'm at work.

when i'm diagnosing a problem and getting buttmad, instead of throwing my DVOM across the shop, I walk over to my toolbox and inhale my butt medicine and get back to work without stinking up the shop or going for a walk

>he bought snap on
Literally just go to harbor freight, the tools cost way less and have lifetime replacement on them.

>supporting the chinese
user, plz

you watch your fucking mouth nigger

i know this is just bait but show me a harbor freight tool of this size with 120lb-ft+ tq and similar battery life

THC or CBD oil is far from crack.

what's the point of these threads
i prefer the general rituals and social aspects of packing a bowl or rolling a joint, but that won't cut it for people who have sky high tolerance. to me, it kind of turns a comfy social experience into a somewhat autistic and solipsistic experience, but i'm hardly one to judge
sounds like you just got btfo by some good weed like a bitch

WEED

>YTW you have fully swallowed the redpill

First of all, that battery is Snap-On green, implying you don't have the matching red one. From this we can deduce that you owe the Snap-On Truck Man a considerable debt. Next I see you are using the wrong sized bit. When you need is 1-9/16". So go dig through your toolbox until you find an 1-7/8" and 1-1/8". Next you'll want to go find Dave, because maybe he saw it last. Well you can't find him, so to the other side of the shop and dig through that filthy pile of shit in the back. There's definitely a box of unorganized ratchets and bits at the bottom. Hold on, you can't get to it, old cranky fuckstache mcgee put a big stack of angle in the way. Go get the forklift to move it. Forklift isn't in its station, Dave has it and is doing surgery to get something in the very back of the topmost rack. You'll have to wait for him to finish. What are you doing standing around, don't you have that fixture to unbolt?

you got faggot shoes

nice kicks

Gay tools ans gay shoes

SEVENTY

PERCENT

THICCCCCCC

Just wait until you hurt yourself and you've roasted your stomach on ibuprofen. You choice is now opiates or MedMJ.

>I chose medical marijuana over junkie. I own my own business and still swing a hammer.

I mean....The whole harbor freight meme logic doesn't apply to EVERY tool though. There are some tools where it's definitely way better to buy from snap-on, and some that are overpriced for no fucking reason from snap-on that you should buy from harbor freight. Also the 1/4 mini impacts are dope.

LMAO

I stopped doing dabs because it made my feet sweat profusely and made me shake like Michael J. Fox. Wasn't worth it. Weed is more comfortable.

it all depends on tolerance

i use 70% cartridges like that everyday, and i'm an alcoholic

this.

>Literally crack

what if i have the matching ones, though? can i take lunch early?

>never heard of hash oil before
> LITERALLY doesn't know what crack is
> decides to create a slide thread to blog about how fucking stupid he is

The quality of trolls and bait around Sup Forums has taken a turn for the retarded. Sup Forums literally make Sup Forums look like geniuses now.

how much $$$ are these where you life?
or how much per gram of loose oil?
just out of curiosity..

here in MA it's about 30$ for a gram.

i paid like 300$ for 5 1g ones in Pa, but that is well below market value here. maybe close to what colorado people pay?

How does a person smoke this? Is this a vape cartridge or something?

in oregon dispenaries have it for like $15-25 per gram, up to $50 for gourmet.

in alaska it's ~$70 minimum at the shops, $50 for stuff people make in their garage

1. 70% THC in concentrate forum will probably fuck up your brain.
2. Liquids are measures in volume.
3. Grow the fuck up.
4. If you're gonna be a faggot do the research yourself. Little one.

Countertop DMT sales when? I tried that once, will never forget it.

If you chugged that whole bottle what happens to you? How does your stomach even react to that? Is it similar to a hashish high? Why is this even legal?

yeah it's an oil catridge, all you need is a 510 battery or something similar and you're all set

>vape pens
lmao
pic related is the only way smoke dabs you little babbys

ITT: Out of touch old people who got all their drug knowledge from Government Propaganda are spooked by unfamiliar paraphernalia

smells too much desu

>what if i have the matching ones, though?
After a scavenger hunt to find the red packs and individually trying each, only to find they are out of juice, you finally have the right pack and bit. It is now ten minutes till lunch. Not enough time to finish taking apart Dr. Seuss Engineering's fixture. You must now do a slow lap with the appearance of being busy until t-minus 3 minutes, because that is a reasonable difference between clocks if any of the office fucks try to accuse you. Move carefully so as to conceal your lower half, lest anyone see you aren't wearing steel toes. Goddamn Literal Crack junkie.

Spliffin, look like their older packages.

Good quality stuff usually tests a >70% and doesn't taste bad like some others.

>harbor freight
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>reliable tools
>harbor freight
choose one not both

where/how would you get this in ma in general, i'm from 978, haven't had anything to smoke since my hookup went mia except for some occasional hookups from some disabled vets in my family. i thought we had to wait another year or some shit. mostly just curious as i have no tolerance right now and don't really like going to the moon.

t. not a cop, shit's legal mang

Well I'm in Boston rn so they have a million dispensaries that deliver straight to your door.
Just google to see if there are any in your area.

you just screw it onto a vape like a tank/atomiser, usually made to fit the smaller pen type vapes. i use a big'ol box mod w/an adapter thing
probably not much? weed products generally need to be prepared specifically for max potency when eaten. you'll get high and probably have a restful sleep
i'm good at the slow laps of looking busy, and the logistics of letting the max people see you active for just the right length of time sparing as much effort as possible. i think i can handle it

a robot penis

>Asking strangers how to get drugs on a Japanese whale spearing forum

Fuck off shill, ive seen this thread 8 times in the past week.

There needs to be a qt anime-girl version of this pic.

>have lifetime replacement on them.
Oh yeah because I totally want to use shit ass tools that hardly do the job and break every 2nd week.

t b h harbor freight tools are a 100% sign of am inexperienced tech. harbor freight stuff is great for changing your own brakes on the weekend, but in an environment where a ratchet breaking can break your hand and take away your livelihood for weeks at a time, or even just having to take the time to go replace the tool with the car sitting idle, it just doesn't make sense to buy anything but the absolute best you can afford. Buy the right shit just once, it's gonna stay with you for the rest of your career