I want out

I want out.
I'm a young, White male and I want out of Nu-America.
Where can I go? Australia, New Zealand?
Europe? I'm Ethnically pure (Irish) So if I did go out to Europe I'd like to move to Ireland as to not dillute the gene pools of other countries.

Tl;dr how do you move to another country?

>I'm Ethnically pure (Irish)

Fuck off, we're full.

Fuck outa here Mongolian

>Irish

Fuck off potato nigger

>Wants to leave nu-America
>Thinks nu-Ireland or nu-Europe will be any better

Fuck out of my country potato traitor.

Go to sweden and suck dick since you're such a faggot.

Same (i'm not a nigger like you, though). NZ is on track with us, though. All the Rich chinese are buying up residency. I'm going to school Germany this fall. We'll see how that goes.

Shut up you pussy bitch, you ARE the numale you faggot. Grow some balls you little bitch, and reproduce rapidly and fight for your country.

God why are you such a piece of shit? You're in the #1 country to be fighting this war in you dumb fuck

America isn't really a country at this point. Just a shopping mall that imports millions of brown people to spend money.

Goddamnit I have to agree with a leaf.

You a lumberjack by chance?

I said it's an option Jamal
I've heard in NZ that the South Island is 93% white, north island is kekd to pieces

America is the best place in the world.

You may think it isn't, but it is. That's how fucked the white male is.

This guy gets it
My thoughts exactly

Running away is not the answer. Be the change you want to see in the world.

We all know you're not going to do it so what does it matter

>South Island is 93% white
For now. That's like saying Billy-bob isn't cucked just because the cancer hasn't gotten to him from CA yet.

They spend their time shoving shit like pic related down our throats, I've never lived amongst all whites, I have no idea what's it like, I want to know this feel

oy vey this is my meme

Good luck actually getting citizenship. It won't happen.

Pretty much. With flash mobs of angry, violent niggers screeching through the halls of said shopping mall

Fair point
That's why I made the thread

Based leaf

Australia is jobless. We're currently worse off than Argentina. We will be a carbon copy of Africa, economically, in around 30 years.

Britain is browner than you are. Germany is browner than America.

etc. etc.

America is literally the last bastion of civilisation. Your constitution allows you to fight back, we can't.

Uhh other countries are even worse, except theres nowhere to escape from the SJW nu-madness since the countries are so small.
You can escape the bullshit in America by getting out of cucked states and cities. If your city has a population over 100k, its fucked. If it's in California, you're fucked.

Move to Arizona, Montana, New Hampshire, Iowa, (parts of) Texas to escape the shit.

Don't leave the US. Stand strong against the invaders, don't abandon the castle. Have white babies.

It's definitely possible. You can either be useful or try the education route if you're young. If you're truly desperate you can go for the foreign legion or just go there and throw away your passport like Muhammad does when he crosses the border.

You actually think white countries are capable of being saved at this point? What timeline are you living in? We lost. Its over. Might as well live out your remaining life in peace instead of heartache. If that means you want to fight, so be it but dont get it confused.. We're long gone. Its like a football game with a score of 142-2 and its in the final 2 minutes. Its as good as done.

>ethnically pure irish
>american flag

k.

Spot fucking on.

can vouch. arizona is good.

>Africa tier in terms of economy in 30 years
Do you think that would lead to non white chinks, wogs, and poos leaving in search of better work? Just curious
But how long until the disease spreads to those places?
I think America is a dead nation, as sad as I am to say it

The US is the last bastion. Defend her.

>Ethnically pure
>Irish
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

FUCK OFF CUNT WE'RE FULL TOO

>ethnically Irish

Well you'll fit in with the rest of the potato nigger diaspora here in NZ and AUS

I actually believe some countries can still be saved

No. It would not.

when i say jobless, i'm not kidding. People often come to Australia with high qualifications, and years of experience in their field, only to find absolutely nothing.

We don't tax any coal or oil companies. As in at all.

We make up that tax through taxing businesses and incomes. So, small businesses don't exist here.

We have McDonalds, KFC, and Dominoes pizza. That is literally it.

Ireland is sweden tier fucked.

I reccomend norway.

Bastion of what? Jewish Subversion? This isn't the Nation Jackson defended from the British at New Orleans, the nation that settled a wilderness spanning a continent, the nation that walked on the moon.
We're just a consumerist country with a moral bankruptcy
t. Mongrel
That's good I guess

You can avoid niggers in America if you want, you can't avoid them in Europe.

honestly man there's nowhere you can escape the grasp of the jew.
If you leave the usa you'll just be goin to another puppet state.
All you can do now is try to become financially independent and prepare for the happening.

You sound just as pathetic as the Sjws

>oh no the nu-males are out to get me!!!

Cool, gtfo

>America is literally the last bastion of civilisation. Your constitution allows you to fight back, we can't.

The problem is that nobody takes it seriously. It is like some 112 year old man preaching on the street corner and people think he has dementia. No one respects the law established by the white man. All sorts of tyranny, no matter how unconstitutional is accepted. Hell, you would be labeled a racist and hunted down by mobs of blacks just for mentioning the constitution and the entire country would be against you and for them. Im pretty sure it isnt much better here, it may even be worse. If i had to guess ide say we're all about on par the same in the end.

National Party seems pretty fucking based

You should leave you whiny little cuck
God knows we don't need your pussy ass here

Why wouldn't the chinks leave at least if there won't be a profit in Australia?

Our nations wealth is our residential housing prices.. and those other companies.

don't black pill him like that.... sadly checked

>Tl;dr how do you move to another country?
you dont faggot.

america is the stronghold if europe goes to shit.

man up pussy.

Where do you live? I live in a part of NC that is full of niggers. According to demographic stats the niggers are not really expanding, it's the Mexicans turning us to a country of shitskins, but it seems like niggers breed out of control around here. Sometimes I feel like it's a lost cause here too. My family hasn't been able to trace our ancestry back to Europe yet, but we've traced it back 200 years in this country. I don't want to give it up after all the work my ancestors put in.

The best thing you can do is work a full time job, find a decent woman, have at least 3 kids, own your own property, and defend you and your family to the best of your ability. That is what I plan to do soon.

True.

Yea cool, I'll fuck off that's been established

America is huge you faggot, just move to a better location. Northern Texas, Western PA... there's plenty of places to go if you don't want to deal with non-whites.

Show some agency.

>I live in a part of NC that is full of niggers.
iktf

>I've never lived amongst all whites, I have no idea what's it like, I want to know this feel
You'll never know that feel, given how every white nation has been flooded with darkies in the (((current year))).

Move to northern New England. VT, NH and ME have a ~94% non-Hispanic white population, beautiful scenery and some of the least restrictive gun laws in the country (including constitutional carry).

I rarely ever see shitskins around here, just a bunch of friendly white people.

>europe
lmao europes way worse than ameriga right now :DDD

they're getting ahmed's cock rubbed into their little faggot asses right now
shootings and murders happen daily right now
america is way better than europe will ever be this decade

if you go to japan, which completely prohibits the dating of muslims and islamic culture, you'll be treated like a weeaboo

your only escape is to not be white

I've lived in NOVA for a while, I'm in CT now. They actually import inner city nogs to go to the public schools here

You sound like a loser desu.

Going to NH for college senpai

Because they do find profit in Australia.

Our universities are entirely filled with chinese. Chinese corporations manufacture literally everything that it's possible to do so.

We also do not tax china. Our property bubble is the largest in the world, houses here cost well into the 400 grand area on average. So, chinese investors purchase our homes, and then don't rent them out, and this creates artificial scarcity in the housing market. Keeping prices high.

The chinese then get to use it as a way to move businesses and themselves into the country with visas they wouldn't have access to otherwise.

Ok

that's a bitch move fellow potato nigger.

seriously...grow a pair

stand up for what you believe even if you lose

Shut up cuck.

>>>reddit

I'm just wondering what you have contributed to our society, aside from complaining and whining about niggers.

Do you think people will start squatting in the empty investment houses soon? Using the squatting laws to fight for ownership as the CN national who owns the property lives elsewhere so it's extremely difficult for them to fight it legally.

When is the race war?

We need to start purging the chinks/nigs/spics/kikes.

That shit should be illegal, but I'm sure that's obvious

I'm talking about when shit hits the fan in 30 years like your saying, wouldn't that discourage others from coming and encourage the the yellow parasites already in your country to find a new host to sciphone off shekels

Why would you want to contribute to this society?

>it's the Mexicans turning us to a country of shitskins

This is true. I don't mind Latinos on a personal level, but collectively they are like termites. I moved to an all white neighborhood back in 2002, and house by house they started moving in. Fifteen years later, the side of town I used to live in is about 80% barrio. The old shopping mall I used to shop at for Christmas had been abandoned, all the old shops have turned into Mexican markets and beer stores are on every corner.

I work in the medical field, and not speaking Spanish is a major NEGATIVE at a job interview because the majority of patients (Medicaid and Medicare) are Spanish-speaking. In the fucking United States.

Ease of travel was a mistake. Stop migrating you fucking turds. Stay where you are, be miserable and die like most people have done throughout human history. Stop thinking the grass is always greener when more often than not it isn't and you're just going to be sharing with a bunch of weird things you don't quite understand.

Like I've said, I'm a young cunt.
I'm still in highschool, 18, I have a job at a restaurant that's about it

Are you right out of HS going to Uni in Germany? Or second degree? Where are you studying?

No, drugs and alcohol will render is borderline non-combative. Our welfare system is already structured to make it impossible to fight effectively against what's happening.

Well, no. You always have to remember that however shitty a western country gets, it'll never be outdone by a communist hellhole. We have a capitalistic system of commerce, that means all the world to the wealthy.

You can always riot and burn the stadium, no one will care about the score any more.

Nuclear war, a plague ... so many things can still happen.

We all need to start exterminating Chinks. They are almost as bad as the Jews.

This ultra-capitalism is poisoning us to death, what nation would sell out their own property to a foriegn horde of yellow rats? And what people of these nations would not rise up to exterminate them and the scumbags who let them in.

Grow a pair of balls and feel hatred. Blood must be spilled.

I'm going to need young men like you to join my rape gangs and/or aryan mafia.

Try not to be such a little faggot. Unless you are my little faggot. Ciao.

We'll what would stop them from moving off to another wealthier western nation once they're done (for the most part) with Australia?
This

>they're getting ahmed's cock rubbed into their little faggot asses right now
>shootings and murders happen daily right now
I actually can't tell if posts like this are D&C to start the "who's the most cucked argument" or an example of why rural America is just as bad as the cities. It's filled with retards like this.

New Hampshire is about as white as you can get, unless your college is in an inner city or some shit.

I'd strongly advise against falling for the "Europe is a white utopia with free healthcare" meme that they like to throw around on here and everywhere else on the internet. Most European countries can't even call themselves >80% white anymore.

underrated post

Looks like you need to pay more attention in your English class, friendo.

They're called the Oriental Jew for a reason
Did the War room just stop by?

Restaurant work is an excellent job to have at 18. I used to wait tables in my teens and I loved the cash-in-pocket every night. I also jumped in the kitchen when needed and washed dishes.

You know, back when white people did that sort of work.

If you have skills like that, you can up and move anywhere and find work.

t. oldfag

What's stopping you from moving to sweden?

America doesn't want chinese. It wants mexicans.

Australia doesn't want mexicans, it wants chinese.

Sweden doesn't want Germans, it wants muslims.

Etc. Every country has a specific agenda it leans towards racially because it's easiest to make money from that race.

>Bastion of what? Jewish Subversion?

This is essentially what the US is meant to be by the jews. A country kept running by a some competent minorities, mostly white, but with so much diversity that all the power lies with the jewish media. A nation to enslave whites.

Still, better than the plans they have for Europe ... ie. destruction.

It just feels like we're not far off people not being able to afford rent anymore.

Strangely 50k (plus super, 401k for you yanks) is still a reasonable salary, and that seems to be falling. I feel like there has to be some kind of reckoning here, prices can't keep going up whilst real wages go down (pack of smokes/grog is more expensive than ever relative to weekly take home pay)

I haven't been involved in the welfare system so I'm pretty vague on how that works in relation to this subject.

Jr. in university. Just in a program that's hosted by the school I'm going to right now. Also frig off Merkel you aren't getting this Nazi.

Pic
I don't see Europe as a utopia for whites or something gay like that, I just recognize it as an ethnic homeland
I really don't care how my spelling is on an anonymous image board, Im sorry if it triggers your Autism

Btw, Europe and Australia are going to be 10x worse.

Europe is filled with cucks and brown people, Australia has aboriginals and an SJW government that censors everything.

You can hate America, but you literally have nowhere else to go.

NO!
Help us reclaim OUR country! YOUR country!
Don't run.

Ok
I thought it was the rich chinks buying up property and then importing chink peasants to maintain it.
I just figured if the rich chinks left their peasants would follow

Really not many Abos at all. Problem are chinks and lebs.

Interesting thread about the housing market going on somewhere right now.

Better have a very full bank account, OP.

do you think any of those counties have it better than us?

If you're unhappy with your surroundings try moving to a different region or state, it'll be much easier than trying to gain citizenship in another country altogether.

They're only here because of the money, it'll be interesting to see how many new Australian's stick around if we get a currency crash and wages keep getting eroded by 457 visa's and tax incentives to off shore labour.

I think the European Right wing is real and better than it is in the US.
I'm not talking about the cucky parties like UKIP and what not, but Identity Europa, Golden Dawn, to some degree National Party
I think they actually have a chance of going full RAHOWA

The rich of any country and the poor of any country don't mingle, they're practically genetically distinct. You've obviously never really intermingled in wealthy society, because it doesn't function on effective altruism. It's a non zero sum game, and the players are the wealthy, and the poor.

They don't care what race the poor are, just how much money the poor have. And Western poor have a lot more than third world poor.