The usual claims of "degeneracy" aside, what threats do the normalization of transgenderism pose to our civilization?

The usual claims of "degeneracy" aside, what threats do the normalization of transgenderism pose to our civilization?

I know that trannies - or "third gender" - folk have existed for some time throughout history, and different cultures had their way of dealing with them. It seems to me that they were always treated as a novelty or oddity, though. If the civilization accepted them, they had their niche, and if not, at worst they tolerated them or threatened to kill them. I think what is taking place in the West would be the first time in modern history that being a tranny would be normalized and openly accepted.

What ramifications does this pose for our society at large? I imagine that we'll see the demographic expanded, since more children will question their gender when this shit is shoved in their face and all over the cartoons they watch and taught in schools. I'm not entirely sure having an entire group of people so reliant on the medical industry for their hormones and sex change operations is such a good thing for the future of our nation. We are devoting entirely too much time, energy and resources toward these people and their fixation on their genitals.

Anybody got anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

sxpolitics.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/what-exactly-is-gender-incongruence-jorge.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feminizes the white man and makes him castrate himself through hormone injections. Normalization of transgenderism is yet another tool (((they))) use to conquer the white race. How many non-white transgenders do you see?

That picture is me, but opposite.

A lot of Blacks, actually, and Asians in Thailand. There could be more in the Middle East if not for the constant threat of death. I think I read somewhere that Iran actually pays for gender reassignment surgery, but maybe this only applies for the intersex genetic abominations.

>Iran actually pays for gender reassignment surgery
Islam is cool with trannies. They reasoned that their god could make mistakes. Also they only see some one as gay if they are on the receiving end of the act.
It is still very degenerant

They are annoying.

I wold be Ok whit them if they didn't spread their Message all over the fucking planet

You are like 0.1% of the word population nobody gives a fuck, just do the fucking transition and shut the fuck up about it.

And stop requesting special rights, you are ether a man or a woman, choose one and shut up.

>you are ether a man or a woman, choose one and shut up.

But what is inherently bad about having more? Or being neither? What is wrong with the normalization of this idea?

Only iran is cool with trannies, but they are forced to get their sex rearranged.

Can't keep your feminine benis

>But what is inherently bad about having more? Or being neither? What is wrong with the normalization of this idea?
you do realize a lot of these people don't even want to be trans? right? would you want to be born with a mental illness that made you feel like shit if you didn't "pass" as the gender you wanted to be? why would you argue that defects are a good thing?

me in the reflection

I'm pretty sure some parts of Indonesia are pretty cool with trannies too. Other parts not so much. We just have to wait to see their overall stance as it becomes more Islamic.

I agree that it's a mental illness, but some Americans who support the trans crowd would argue that giving them the best transition support available could be the best treatment for them, which includes hormones and surgery. Killing them is apparently off the table, so the question becomes "what's the next best thing?"

And other than wanting to be the opposite gender, how does this negatively effect society? If someone can take some pills for the rest of their life and never think anything about it, like diabetic medication, would it be possible for a trannie to do the same, and if they did, what negative effects would this have for society?

I don't agree with the normalization of the trans community's degeneracy, I'm merely looking to have an in-depth discussion into the impacts this could have on society, so I can better argue against this shit when confronted with it. My main point is that we DON'T know what the fuck this will mean for the long-term social cohesion and mental health of our country, and we're embracing change for the sake of change without considering the consequences, which is a really shitty and haphazard way to plan for the future of your civilization.

The "third genre" is more of a sexual fantasy than an identity claim, those genderism are an attempt to include degeneracy by disrupting the questioning of young minds.

Let us make the allegory with the vampires, they are nocturnal creatures, often represented as monsters in legends when it is either a Crusader knight who practiced canibalism, or a genetic disease still unrecognized for time.

And yet this myth has been exploited and over-represented in popular culture with books, films and other derivatives.

The tendency was reversed because there was no longer any reason to be afraid of this myth since science and genetics proved that there was nothing rational about "sucking the blood" of a individual to have supernatural powers.

Suddenly being vampire became "cool",same thing for transgenderism, like all the fashion effects it will pass but the consequences will not be moral, but physical and psychological for all those degenerates who have been convinced that by cutting the genitals parts would make them a full-fledged group in the society.

I may be wrong but this also has a relationship with the money as well.

I'm going to be honest here. it really doesn't matter. they're a very small portion of the population. both the left and the right blow it entirely out of proportion in my opinion.

My thoughts are finding out if it's possible to find out the root cause of what makes people trans then see if it's possible to detect before birth and work from there.

In India there is a group of trannies that is culturally tolerated or accepted. Cant recall the name but they are often invited to wedding. Go fucking figure.

In the states, when I lived in Chinatown, the Asians would by pass the legal/medical laws and protocols and fly to where ever to get their junk split, then fly back.

The ramifications I think here are the youth.. all this third gender shit is like pushing tobacco on children. Its no fucking good. Children have child's mentalities and are (((their))) targets.

My thoughts are that if we allow the left to effect our social policies and tailor our civilization around this sort of degeneracy, and push this shit all over TV and the movies (which they already are), then I imagine the demographic will slowly begin expanding.

Transgenderism should be treated the same way we treat sex: it's an adult thing that kids shouldnt be exposed to until they are old enough to understand it

Whites are statistically and per capita one of the least likely to be transgender.

Plus it's just a mental illness

What about White hippies? Does that stat rise????

transgenderism is not the problem, it is a symptom of a problem.

that is the confusing of the sexual energies and the formation of unhealthy sexual attachments.

the transgenderism stems from that. and then it is promoted as a healthy lifestyle choice to young and healthy people, further confusing sexuality.

so it is not the transgender that is the issue, it is the mental and motor habits that cause it that is the problem.

Its sexual bolshevism, another weapon to destroy western civilization by deconstructing traditional gender roles and expectations

It's really only urbanites who engage in this behaviour and considering the overwhelming majority of minorities are urbanites...

Iran forces gays to have sexchanges to humiliate them and make sure it's a "normal" relationship

It's literally not a problem.

Sup Forums is gay as hell and wants more masculine men to dominate their boyholes.

Traps are red-pilled as long as they aspire to beauty. Beauty is good.

Being a roided up violent retard is not good.

>lets turn everyone into a confused, apathetic mess
>so confused and lost they dont even know if they are male or female
>divide the society with the imaginary problem of the mentally ill to prevent any movements arising
>rule by divide and conquer

stop trying to normalize your degenerate shit

If we were dealing with schizophrenia would would not pretend we to agree with patient that we hear those voices too.

Transgenderism is a mental disorder. You do not cure a mental disorder by catering to it.

Yeah you dont see shit like that in the country. Simple living out there

>Sup Forums is gay as hell and wants more masculine men to dominate their boyholes.
i wish i could find a guy like that most faggots are just annoying lispy retards

Mental illness and mutilation.
There is no actual way to change genders and a tranny will never actually be attractive to a straight person.
It's disgusting and if I'd hurt a faggot that tries to get with me.

You also aren't helping by promoting hate against it or bullying, as your own pic shows.

But I don't expect some retard Sup Forumsack to comprehend this.

because the """""""""progress""""""""" has to stop somewhere

whats next???

faggots -> trannies -> beastiality -> paedos -> necros

we are more than half way there, all thats left for progressives to legalize is child and corpse fucking

>inb4 muh slippery slope fallacy: listen nigger i just explained to you how we have slipped 60% down the slope, its not a fallacy

Who said we want to help them? If it were up to us, we'd purge them and move on. No sense in keeping the weak around, they hold back ACTUAL progress. If we weren't weighed down by subhuman minorities and weakling genetic abominations, we could have propelled ourselves into the stars by now.

>we need to weaken our species with genetic fuckups and culdesacs

do humanity a favour and kill yourself right now fucking degenerate

You're dumb m8.

Look what happens in every such scenario: eventually most original supporters are purged as well, because someone decided they too were 'weak' (inconvenient).

Society does not work the way you're proposing. You're just an autistic, angry, LARPing underage faggot. You're just as delusional as trannies are. Even if you got what you wanted, you wouldn't be happy, you'd be slaughtered eventually too as society spirals more and more out of control on your testosterone fueled rage killings.

You're just honestly very dumb.

Digits confirm.
Do it, user. The consequences of defying Kek are worse than death.

why would she have long hair if she picture that in the mirror. this is retarded

If you're on Sup Forums, that includes you.

Yes, I know you like to LARP as a normal Chad, but we all know it's not true. Everyone on Sup Forums is mentally ill, especially angry violent retards like

Having a society in which you surgically mutilate the mentally disordered in order to reflect their delusions shows a lack of compassion and concern for mental healthcare.

Nonsense.

Most trannys live in very supportive communities (mostly Obama country). Have you seen a Pride festival? What fucking more support are they looking for?

Yet look what's happening now: we're at a crossroads, where you're either with the trannies, niggers, and stateless communists, or you're against them. I was just fine until leftists decided to throw open the borders and go all in. You see how rabid that were after they lost, because they thought that White people were finally irrelevant and they could just vote their way toward their vision for the future of this country. Fuck them, and fuck you too.

>it is a symptom of a problem.

Yeah the problem is these ex-people have literally no value and are worthless. That's not me saying it, it's what they say themselves. Just look at them, women who have the "men get all the breaks" argument and get turned into a "man". Outcome? Still much more likely to commit suicide. Men who've been so emasculated they they think life would be easier as a woman. Outcome? Still much more likely to commit suicide.
Johns Hopkins was the first place to do sex changes way back in the '70s. Then they did a survey to find out how suicidal these people felt before and after. There was literally no change in suicidal tendencies so they stopped doing them. But because they stopped doing them this made them an enemy of trannies. And that's what the real irony of that situation is. They genuinely want to help them while trannies throw retarded "solutions" like sex changes around because they "know" what they want and what you end up with is literally lunatics running the asylum. If I went to a doctor and demanded he put me on a repeat prescription of Prozac he would throw me out and if he did give me it he would be struck off the panel. For the trannies though the (((good doctors))) have no reason not to take their money in return for mutilation, after all it goes directly towards what they want and if they ever appeared before the ethics committee (ethics, top fucking kek) it would make no difference because they're the same (((people))).
If you want to solve the tranny issue then give people the traditional roles they had or put them on a course of Pimozide. Stop shitting up my life and that of my people because you can't handle reality and thing the majority should play into the delusions of a literal insignificant amount of the population.
Consider how little of a percentage they actually make up and then consider why there's so much (lively) debate regarding them. (((Pure coincidence))).

The suicide rates don't change even in extremely progressive countries. They're just fucked up.

We have a hard enough time dealing with equal rights, class rights etc. fuck em. They are just sad they were bullied or molested so they think it's because of the gender they have so they want to get a redo or try over because they are too weak to just fuck off and kill themselves.

It's just more faggotry and more humans who aren't being productive with their life. I'm opposed to it on every level as a Christian and a Traditionalist. More likely than not a trans person is damaged and mentally ill. Why support their delusions?

sxpolitics.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/what-exactly-is-gender-incongruence-jorge.pdf

Nevertheless, the new proposition of re-naming GID as an incongruity validates the argument made by many academicians, sex researchers, physicians, activists, and people of diverse sexualities since GID debuted as a diagnostic category in the DSM. That is, the new term acknowledges out in the open that the psychiatric management of gender essentially aims to define and to regulate what is right,proper, reasonable, suitable, and appropriate behavior.

I identify as a and you, Sup Forums?

Glad to see I'm not alone in my thought on this non-matter.

Captcha: Hunt Club Rd.

> what is he trying to say?

Captcha 2: Cavendish ln

> Rothchilds?

>We have a hard enough time dealing with equal rights, class rights etc. fuck em.

Have you ever considered the notion that we have such a hard time with equal rights because of people like you, and that you're the one that needs to fuck off?

:joy:

No, I'm a part of the solution you're a part of the dissolution

Hildawg I.D.d

Why are trannies treated differently than literally every single other mental illness?

hippies are a fucking plague

>There is no actual way to change genders and a tranny will never actually be attractive to a straight person.
Denial.
I can guarantee I could find a picture of a hot tranny and a hot normal girl and you wouldn't be able to tell which is which.

Homosexuality is actually highest among non whites ( in somewhat developed nations ). In fact homosexuality is highest among black men.
Don't let memes fool you, whites are the hardest nut to crack.

Because they're relatively high-functioning, and maybe they'll get over their depression and anxiety if we give them what they want (hormones and surgery), and there's no "good" arguments against giving them what they want in the context of our modern moral code (can't just kill them, so how do we deal with their incessant bitching? By caving to their demands).

perpetuation of mental illness and eventual extinction

>relatively high-functioning

yeah sure, that's why they have a higher chance of suicide than both schizophrenics and chronic alcoholics.

>I can guarantee I could find a picture of a hot tranny and a hot normal girl and you wouldn't be able to tell which is which.
Go on then, smartarse.

Hey, until they finally hang themselves they're going to work and paying taxes, unlike schizophrenics who are trespassing at fast food restaurants or alcoholics who are getting in fights outside of bars. Just saying, that's the perception, since most people have dealt with drunks or schizos, but have little experience with trannies.

>implying you don't wish to be the little girl

Yeah fuck off you pack of liers

I don't like looking at men in drag. They just look fucking retarded. I don't like looking at ugly people, and some fucking hairy ass 40 y/o in a wig and a dress is not attractive. I don't like looking at fat people either. Like why not just take care of yourself rather than being a waste of existence?

Also, isn't switching an putting all this weight on wanting to have a snatch enforcing gender norms in society? Like, I'm not supposed to care if you're a man or a woman and treat you the same, but you really fucking care if you're a man or a woman.

Seems like a waste of time, the amount of emotion people put into it. People need to get the fuck over themselves and do something productive. If you're doing something productive and want to transition on the side, great. If you're whole life is shitposting on tumblr about your struggle, you need to go learn to program.

sage

I'm America non whites are more likely to be gay by a significant margine yet I have never seen a non white gay or trans on American tv. Makes you think huh? Media makes it seem like it's only white guys

Look, transgenders in and of themselves pose no threat. Despite what you might think based on increased media coverage, they haven't just popped out of nowhere in the last 5 years; they've always been milling around the place, and people in western society have generally turned a blind eye. Nobody cares. They can do what they want.

The reason that their recent mainstreaming is a threat is because it further undermines the concept of the nuclear family. Men can be women, women can be men, gender doesn't exist, men can give birth, abortion is great, strong independent single mothers are fine, fathers shouldn't have rights, men should be concerned about divorce, designer babies are good, kids need to know about sexuality at 5 years old, culture is bad, white people are evil etc etc etc.

It's another attack against values that keep us sane and cohesive members of society, and it's orchestrated, but I'm not sure why it's happening or what the end goal is.

The basic fact that females consume more than they produce. Thats why you have way more mtf than ftm, it is easier. Society is propped up on the backs of hard working men.

this

when society starts to treat mental illness as a norm, thats how you know they're truly fucked
sadly we probably can't go back now

This right here.

Nobody is ever really going to LOVE trannies. They're weird in a profound level. They are not going to become normal or accepted by a majority. They need to accept this reality and just live their lives the best they can. That doesn't mean hiding in the shadows or being second class citizens, but enough with the absurd lies and delusions that a weird guy in a dress is "beautiful" and feminine. It isn't. It's fucking strange and often hilarious.

Apathy is the best you're ever going to get, trannies. The world isn't going to "celebrate" you. Just stop trying to be special.

Of course it will. You don't have to EVER get SRS to be a tranny. You can just be a fat guy in a a prom dress who claims you're really a woman on the inside, and everyone suddenly affords you special moral status and attention. Why wouldn't that attract more weird people who want attention?

>We are devoting entirely too much time, energy and resources toward these people and their fixation on their genitals.
> Sage
Sup Forums agrees

There are none. The people who hate gays and trannies are closet faggots who hate themselves and are projecting onto the world. The only gays I hate are the ones who get all in your face and act faggy.

In a society, each person must act according to his/her nature and his/her role. To pander to a minority and say that no rules nor nature exist is to degrade the social fabric of a society.

Think about people trying to get into an institution for the first time. The percentages of degenerates in it is key in their willingness in going out of their way to meet and know others within the institution. The lack of a common thread between them causes social division. What ends up happening is that people will segregate by institution, creating bubbles of thought in the same society. If they start identifying with the bubbles and not the society itself, you start threatening the whole.

As a politician, your utmost goal is to promote social stability in the present and the short, medium and long run.

> uses gay sexuality as a threat towards people who just don't like gays
fag plz go

Do that with nudes and you are a retarded faggot

Came here to post this but the guy is bald and skinny fat.

>How many non-white transgenders do you see?

Quite a lot, especially Asian. Not everything is part of some Jewish conspiracy.

Why cant trannies just keep to themselves, every single one I have met has been loud and obnoxious, and only talks about gays and their oppression. Fuck these people.

It makes people who are weird but boring more likely to pretend they're trannies, but that's it. I don't think people will ever not find it repulsive.

It's beautiful, you're all just hate-filled bigots.

>beatutiful