Death is a preferable alternative to communism

Death is a preferable alternative to communism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0hMXduFi64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But Communism is death

Anyone got the slowmo webm?

better dead than red

What anime is this?

ONE OF US!

youtube.com/watch?v=e0hMXduFi64

Death to Communists.

i have gif

NEWFAGS
DO NOT REPLY
TO ONE-POSTS

>Haven't spoken to girl in over a year
>She messages me out of nowhere to send me a picture of a Gadsden flag shirt she likes and complain about communists/Marxists

MY HEART.

>Less than three weeks after the assassination, while being held in a juvenile detention facility, Yamaguchi mixed a small amount of toothpaste with water and wrote on his cell wall, "Seven lives for my country. Long live His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor!" Yamaguchi then knotted strips of his bedsheet into a makeshift rope and used it to hang himself from a light fixture.[3] The phrase "seven lives for my country" was a reference to the last words of 14th-century samurai Kusunoki Masashige.

A true hero.

/ourguy/

nothing is beyond the reach of /pol
/pol had radicalized this man using a time machine

i wish i lived in the 50's 60's 70's or 80's so my irrational fear of communism wasn't so autistic and confusing to people around me.

I'd rather die than lose my life.

its not confusing to people, they are legitimately communists

>irrational fear

well looks like im fucked. there was some nignog i used to work with who told me america is the biggest killer. legit was like mao or stalin? what are you retarded. nig had no idea who either were.

>MFW

to me its totally rational but i have (((people))) around me who think im a fucking crack pot. they think communism would fix everything and totalitarianism is so fucking cool

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this guy with the knife?

Saved the nips from being filthy commies

>Fear of communism
>Irrational
Naw my dude, it's a perfectly natural reaction for someone who isn't a leftist cuck.

he's the true last samurai

>Around 4:30 A.M., Lém led a sabotage unit along with Viet Cong tanks to attack the Armor Camp in Go Vap. After communist troops took control of the base, Lém arrested Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Tuan with his family and forced him to show them how to drive tanks. When Lieutenant Colonel Tuan refused to cooperate, Lém killed him and all members of his family including his 80-year-old mother.

>Lém was captured near a mass grave with 34 civilian bodies. Lém admitted that he was proud to carry out his unit leader's order to kill these people. Having personally witnessed the murder of one of his officers along with that man's wife and three small children in cold blood, when Lém was captured and brought to him, General Loan summarily executed him using his sidearm, a .38 Special Smith & Wesson Model 38 "Bodyguard" revolver, in front of AP photographer Eddie Adams and NBC News television cameraman Vo Suu. The photograph and footage were broadcast worldwide, galvanizing the anti-war movement.

>The photo won Adams the 1969 Pulitzer Prize for Spot News Photography, though he later regretted its effect. The image became an anti-war icon. Concerning Loan and his famous photograph, Adams wrote in Time:

>The general killed the Viet Cong; I killed the general with my camera. Still photographs are the most powerful weapon in the world. People believe them, but photographs do lie, even without manipulation. They are only half-truths. What the photograph didn't say was, "What would you do if you were the general at that time and place on that hot day, and you caught the so-called bad guy after he blew away one, two or three American soldiers?"

>Adams later apologized in person to General Nguyễn and his family for the damage it did to his reputation. When Loan died of cancer in Virginia, Adams praised him: "The guy was a hero. America should be crying. I just hate to see him go this way, without people knowing anything about him."