How the fuck do we fix this state? Is it completely lost?

How the fuck do we fix this state? Is it completely lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get rid of the somalis

REMINDER: theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

Trumpland 2020 if all goes well.

and swedes

Bloomingtonfag here, only problem with MN is somalians and old cucks that vote by party not by merit.

Nice digits....and fucking good question. Im still working on a decent answer

Each citizen must rotate to another state for 6 out of 12 month year for the next 5 years...must expose them to other cultures!!

Let's give the blue part at the top to Canada
Also get rid of the Somalis of course

>bloomington
>not living in ramsey or surrounding locations

If you're not enjoying the best parts of the US, then why even bother living?

Trade Canada this for Alberta.

This.

It's sad seeing what has become of it.

I'm next door to this shit.

that state is horribly infected by Scandinavian Naive Christian Communitarism. It is the Sweden of America. A Norway without Oil.
It should be exchanged to Canada for Alberta.

as has already been said, somalis are an issue. they have high welfare usage and dont integrate, im in st paul and you can see the little somali girls wearing their robes and hijabs at school, you can see the somali women lined up outside the welfare office on the first of the month. they use up all the public housing also, complete parasites. in even worse in minneapolis where they rename the streets in their ghettos after somali places.

we have a ton of illegals here aswell though, i live in the hood and my next door neighbors can barely speak english, 90% sure theyre illegal.

weve also go alot of hmongs who are basically nigger-tier asians. theyre still asian though, so most of them are pretty based.

not much to fix really, just less welfare and less immigration. pretty comfy here, even in the hood.

Simple. You nuke Duluth and the Twin cities.

>fucking argentina
Cunt, if there's one thing you should open your stupid cuck mouth about, its ANYTHING to do with the USA.

Go fuck your mother, third world bitch.

Keep the Iron Range. I'm not even Minnesotan, but I got family in Hibbing, and Iron's usefull

What is the draw to MN for Somalis? I can't see climate or environment being the answer.... Is it literally just easy welfare? If so, why does your state bend over backwards to support that?

you think its bad there

Minnesota is full of swedecucks. Just glass it and give it to canada.

>nuke duluth
>duluth is primarily white, with the coast guard posted there

sir, please. Let's let me speak for MN, since you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

This is now a drunk AMA, if you wanna know what fucked up cities are done for, for example, let me know.

is Minnesota third world? will it be?

What would be of Minnesota without D.C or at least Ottawa?

>triggered

The fuck is your problem, fat ass?

1. Look at OP's pic. Very related.
2. Minnesota, amongst all of the other faggy liberal states, was a huge indicator in the election. Look at those numbers.
3. Somali's dont vote. I don't need to explain further, do i?

Get the Iron Range to finally vote Republican and maybe that's enough to swing the tide against the parasitic welfare state

You live in a third world country faggot, the federal reserve just hasn't announced it yet

Somalis love Swedes and Norwegians.
Minnesota is also close to Canada.
It is ideal.

You using a proxy or mad that I gave the worst america a verbal beating?

Or, maybe i spotted the liberal?

Every white country is lost at this point.

Impeach Al (((Franken)))

I don't think so. I believe that the kids growing up right now, at least white kids, are really right winged. I'm not sure about the cities but up north this is the case.

>giving land to Canada
fuck off

>you live in a third world country
>USA proxy

OK BUDDY

FED announced or not, Third World is looking damn fine compared to Minnesota

>nuke Duluth
Oy take that back. West Duluth is ass but east Duluth is where I've lived my entire life. Almost all white families and good kids.

>talking about the third world
>is from Argentina

LOL ill let you live at my place for a week and then deport you, you'll understand why the illegals want to kill themselves here.

It's lost. Nuke it along with Hawaii and Commiefornia.

t. SD

Duluth is a hippy college town that deserves the nukes.

afaik we have protestant churches that sponsor somali refugees and import them here. that and weve got some of the best state welfare programs. also we are a sanctuary city.

i live in one of the shittiest parts of the state and it still makes anything in your country look africa-tier

>have new neighbors down on vacation
>from minnesota
>real cute fucking accent
>do some dominance posturing so they know not to FUCK with me
>find myself at some shindig of theirs
>dad says that's his teen daughter, the tall one over there
>real cute and hides her face sorta when I look over
>are those swedish genes wow
>later on through conversation get the hint she may be a coalburner
>get drunk make some blunt remarks about niggers, somalis, and sheeeeeeit
>leave
>coalburner status unconfirmed to this day

>Somali's dont vote

somalis not only vote but they run for office and win, you don't know shit

Duluth needs to have less toffee shops, that's fuckin' it, sir.

Fucking cake eaters

please provide some evidence for that claim. They sure as shit didn't vote for mark dayton, that's the white cucks.

Duluth is the trade powerhouse of the state, have you even been there and seen the port?

Only really good thing about Duluth to me is hockey. Literally best town for it in MN maybe the world.

You know what I find hilarious? Minnesota has the most Swedish people and it just happens that there's tons of somalis there

Why the fuck is it that wherever Swedish people go, Somali's fucking follow.

Those people are made for each other.

fpbp

I hate them so fucking bad, they contribute nothing and just shit the state up

if you have a job and work in st paul why are you watching people outside the welfare office 1st of the month?

You mispelled Elk River

Everybody in this state is drunk now, don't be a stupid faggot, faggot.

Duluth East best years of my life

At least they shoot Fargo there

ive only seen photos desu.

Jesus Christian mcmullin may have deff cost us MN. It will definitely be trump land in 2020

Oh, really. Is that hilarious. Uh-huh...

Couldn't be some sort of concerted effort.

>Somali constitutes

Somalis don't even need to vote, the white libshits and christcucks will vote for their causes

we don't want them

Bitch, i'm drunk right now. NOT AN ARGUMENT.

>88

I think you already know what will save it.
Checked btw

>ramsey county, minnesota, or surrounding locations
>best parts of the US
wew lad

ive always wondered this. can non citizens vote in state elections? legally?

Yeah Scandinavians are fucking submissive little faggots so they can't resist being dominated by superior Somali people

Somali people know they're weak so they move near them to rape them and control them

a somali just won a house seat illhan omar they have council members in mpls retard, they're all democrats they tell them all to vote for dayton

WTB an argument

Also, >90% white

eat more bbc plz

South Dakota best state!

Look at me. I'm the Minnesotan now.

The Hmong's aren't so bad, if you drive a honda with some ricy ass XXR rims they might steal your car and your wheels, but they hunt and they like guns and are overall pretty friendly. They do poach a lot of deer though which is kinda annoying but whatever I can live with it.

How do you uncuck someone with Swedish genes?

Wherever there are Swedes, welfareniggers must follow.

She a cute desu

I kind of like somali girls

Who the fuck is letting this person write laws

>b-but somalis aren't involved in p-politics that's just the lefty whites

>with a buddy looking for a subwoofer amp for his shitty acura
>go to pawn shop on the east side
>everything overpriced
>methhead comes in with a stolen bike, chain and lock still on it
>pawn shop owner grabs bolt cutters and removes the chain
>buys stolen bike from methhead

feels good to live in civilization

>1.5% difference between dems over reps
>"b-b-b-b-"

Bitch we're making progress, go fuck yourself.

We ar anunumus lelele

Many Argentine refugees in Minn?
Anyway we have stret view nowadays, anyone can see if they'd prefer to raise their children in Minnn or Argentina..

MN has been fucked since the 80s.

it's not very populated.

this

I'm banging a single mom in the lakes area(ND fag here) theres only white people in that area.

In Minnesota yes, the bull-dyke feminazi community organizer working the South Minneapolis voting booth will assist the non-english speaking scum to commit voter fraud.

kek. my mom voted for mondale in that election

Minnesota is a lot like Wisconsin (my state). Tons of rural red-pilled areas surrounding a few isolated pockets of blue areas where the larger college towns are located.

Overall Minnesota has a much better economy than Wisconsin's, also more lakes.

Vikings fans can go suck a cock.

Fucking Washington county betrayed the state and turned blue this election. I've noticed a lot more numales seeping into the eastern suburbs which might explain it.

get the fuck out of this thread, i've looked at your posts and you've contributed nothing and we'll have nothing more to do with you

I fucking love street view.

Anyone else ever put on a comfy podcast and browse random locations around the world using street view?

First generation Hmong are based, second gen + turned into a bunch of SJW's that make them the nignogs of Asians

Did we ever find out where the beef was?

They ruined Stillwater

Can't wait until we get Senator Hot Somali

>literally only good for cheese

I live in Minnesota, i recently graduated. Nearly a quarter of my high school were Somali, nearly every week there would be a fight and the adults always get into car crashes.

GLASS THE GHETTO IN THE SKY
RAZE THE NONREADING RAINBOW
CRUMBLE THE CRACK STACKS

Gud stuff

They probably can't ruin your GOAT track and XC teams though
uhm sorry sweetie you're thinking of the fat hicks over in Wiscucksin

>you've contributed nothing a-
Yeah, let's let everyone but the Minnesotan speak about Minnesota because you think you know more than anyone!

Silly goose, star in the next ISIS video you cuck.

Why are the mountain folk liberals?

i am from minnesota i know more about it than you so stfu you asked me to provide evidence for my claim i did now you're still being an asshole fuck off