Look at them. So blissfully ignorant of the mess that is the world today...

Look at them. So blissfully ignorant of the mess that is the world today. How long until they vanish and this kind of innocence is lost forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

survivalinternational.org/campaigns/mostisolated
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How long until they vanish
soon hopefully

Whenever the muslim crusader arrives

That looks like a lot of land that could be used to house thousands of migrants I think they would appreciate being part of an inclusive diverse society or else.

these people need GOD and FREEDOM asap!

Why would you wish that? They don't even know what a plane is. That's why they're all standing outside like this.

I'm pretty sure they want it to vanish themselves. The first thing they want when they walk out of the jungle is clothes. They hate life in the jungle, and desire all that the white man has created.

>making fun of Brazilians this hard

Jesus fuck Canada, have some decency. Making fun of the under privileged is a low blow.

Don't know. They've never seen a white man. This all they know.

It's a helicopter and they are shooting arrows at it.

These people live, I think, off the coast of India and they will straight up kill you if you get too close for their liking.

Slide thread

Just fucking nuke them

>captured by satellite image
>they're all looking at the camera and one of them is pointing

That's the Sentinelese.

OP's pic is an Amazon tribe.

Nope.

Try to bring them an Iphone 7 and they will murder you.

True story.

No it's a plane. They are taking this footage from a kilometer away with a gyro stabilised camera. More like the lumbermen will shoot them on sight.

>Red
>Orange
>Black
whatareyoudoingnigger.tiff

Imagine if they just painted themselves white

I give it two decades. The Brazillian government will cave to the lobbyists for the forestry trade paid for by the organized criminals who get all their money from farmers, who want cheap land.

their fate is sealed with the corruption of that 2nd world shithole. damn shame.

and that surprises you?

"Here have this device you have no idea what it does or what it means."

"Fuck off and die, strange animal."

Blissfully ignorant until they get to know the alcohol.

Why does it seem that aboriginals, no matter what country they live in, are so inclined to alcoholism so easily?

SeeSatellite images are used for long term monitoring not this footage.

nowhere did OP imply that is a satellite image. that picture was taken from a helicopter.

you are stupid.

You know, I think what this guy does is cool, but did you ever notice something? He is chubby and pale.

How can someone be chubby and pale if they did all this?

Koolaid

Maybe the people are just really big

how did u get that pic of me and my family on a sunday morning

LOOK AT THE FUCKING FILENAME YOU NEW FAG!!!

healthy amount of fat on top of muscle

>find a new way to get fucked up
>don't die from it
hory sheit

Chubby? You're fucking retarded.

Oh.

Fucking kill those savages.

The Sentinelese are the only savages I care about.

Legit stone age living other than some scrap steel they got from shipwrecks

Anti-Reservation is a codeword for anti-native!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS,EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS,NATIVE LANDS FOR EVERYBODY!

>chubby
Holy fuck.

and the pale part?

what is the "mess" you are reffering to?

2017 is the richest, more peaceful, healthiest, more enlightened, more comfortable year. ever.

you are just exposed to more news.

>impliying living in the jungle is desirable

tl;dr leave Sup Forums

do you have autism? serious

>new fag
Wow.
Stop posting now.

Sorry, I was thinking of different savages.

you're an alcoholic beverage your opinion doesn't matter

I think they should be left alone and preserved, at least for research purposes. Some of you may see them as just a bunch of savages, but I see a window to our past. This is how mankind lived for 30,000 or so years before civilization. We could learn so much about psychology, biology, language, society from them.

It's not like they go out of their way to hurt anyone, when they shoot arrows at helicopters they're just defending their families from the scary, noisy, shiny-stone dragon thing in the sky.

DON'T HECKIN BULLY THE NATIVES OKAY

another fucker in this thread with an uninformed opinion.
It's a PLANE.
It's not the Sentinelese who shoot arrows at everything.
READ THE FILENAME

>implying the amazonian savages acted anything even close to how stone age Europeans acted
Nope
You could, however, say that this is how mankind lived back when we were all still homo erectus

>GETTING THE CANCER JEW

Why would they vanish? Amerindians have really high birthrates through the Americas

I never said it was desirable. Their way of life and experience of the world is just completely foreign and fascinating.

First time one of them gets a common cold virus it's all over. Just like the conquistadors. Everyday bugs wipe them the fuck out.

> those native boobies
I wish I could colonize them.

>can't even read a filename
Making us look bad, faggot.

Void argument from a meme country.
Color me surprised

>this kind of innocence
what do you think would happen if we gave them warfighting abilities and put another, similar tribe next to them?

savages is a term for a reason you fucking leaf

>I'm arguing
nope

> quaint savages should live in blissful ignorance of modern society, even when they die from preventable disease, famine and plague

> aggressive violent savages should be imported into civilized lands by the millions so they can rape murder and destroy modern society, ushering in a new golden age of.... sharia law.

choose only one, you degenerate leaf.

you literally watched a video of him building it from start to finish...christ

He's a whitey. Whiteys are pale. Are you really retarded?

>satellite

my ass

Lel, reverse search the image...

Innocence can mean many things. Sure they might attack some guy in full modern hiking attire. Wouldn't you be spook if you saw an alien? I meant it has detachment from our world.

why would they be looking at a satellite? how would it be close enough for them to see if it's A SATELLITE.

talk about making us look bad

...and?
dumb leaf

If only there were some stone age Europeans left around. At least they would be free of degeneracy and would have birth rates above replacement. Closest we have is the Amish I guess.

>no hp and mana bars

i wonder what the women are like?

they all shave their vag?

Pretty sure I remember reading this guy just goes into the woods for a few days to do this stuff as a hobby.

They are already fighting back though, I hope they drag the globalists and the corrupt Brazilian government into a vietnam type conflict. They have a huge advantage, they know the Amazon and know how to survive there, when most will be eaten alive by the jungle in hours. That is why they are still here

Natives have zero body hair.

That's their main characteristic and the easiest way to identify a pure-bred native.

Anybody want to buy a ship and a fuckton of quadcopters so we can fuck with these guys?

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

I would colonize that so hard.

>innocence
OMG. I bet you thought all native americans were peaceful nature loving, tree hugging, tobacco smoking, sittin' around the fire and dancin' hippie dippies; don't ya?

Because he doesn't do it full time. It's a hobby.

See

Yes. And if you think otherwise, you are a bigot who hates the Native Americans. We should give them their land back. I hate us White People

>that fucking chad in the back checking out the hottest thot

Also, if the natives wouldn't fuck with the flag, this would be the perfect place for HWNDU season 5.

electrify the flag pole desu

They're like children

I want to send a helicopter gunship in on these retards. Stream it live.

>chubby
You wot m8?

> the amazon wil disappear in your lifetime due to useless monkeys wning it

>situation like Jerusalem when the Romans stepped in to conquer it
Let's just fence these humble people in, and allow them to continue doing what they are doing, without disturbing their way of life. It seems like the smart move.

I can fuck for hours but those bald little sideways injun pussies would make my Big Conquistador Cock cry within minutes.

COLONIZED

Jk, most conquistadors were jews and racial diversity is important for a happy planet. K bye.

pic was funny, whats the big deal

They were created by cia and put there as an experiment

Yeah, they're savage alright.

>implying they are not more manly than your fat ass
Imagine if they had modern gyms?

we shall rain down battle-toads and pepe memes. Soon they praise kek

>Live a generally stress free life and die at the age of 60 from an infection
>Live a stressful and unpleasant life and die at the age of 105 from your third kidney failing
Yeah I would take the former. You shouldn't force people to adapt to the modern world, colonialism is what led to most of the problems in Africa.

Those girls are about 12, bro, I saw the documentary

I don't know I wouldn't trade my life for their but it would be nice to experience a day from their eyes.

That' Sentinel Island, and it's full of 50-60 IQ exclusively inbred niggers. OP's pic is one of the last unknown uncontacted tribes in the Amazon.

As long as they stay in jungle land ifgaf

dont care, this shit is extremely interesting from a historical standpoint

Basques are as close as you get in Yurop to pre-PIE peoples

until minerals are found that the other shitskins can sell.

They're already endangered by the lumber industry. Their existence as to be proven to the government other wise anyone could slaughter them without the world ever knowing.

>Dat one ultra nigger among the orange

under rated

That's a girl. Hence the boobies.

Innocence? They're literal savages

How is their dick game?