TURN ON FOX NOW

TURN ON FOX NOW

TRUMO SURVEILLANCE CONFIRMED

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POuJ0v3IfOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We won
>88

This is the same fucking story as yesterday? Where's the new info?

there is no new info
just go to bed and don't think about it anymore bro

typical faggot op

>fox news

Everyone gets tired, we should all take a nap. Everyone, let's go to sleep. Don't your eyes get tired browsing Sup Forums all day? Rest for a while. It will all be better soon. Sleep.

getting sleepy desu

I know who you really are. You can't fool me.

Will you read me some erotic pony fiction to help me sleep?

>Fox news
It's literally nothing. Go to sleep anons, there is nothing to see here.

so has this ever actually been used by shills? i've only ever seen the ironic shitposts like yours.

This really grinds my gears

>people saying go to sleep are actually fox employees trying to reverse shill you into watching it

was pretty bad last week. got like ten posts in a row of bots talking about going to sleep

must've missed it. anyway i'm getting pretty tired. i think we should all save our energy and go to bed for now.

That's not where the gears are though. On a car that modern it's just some electrical buttons that the TCU takes into consideration when instructing the transmission about how to run its gears.

bump faggot op post some OC

>sleep, shills

thanks for the laugh taco

Kikehammer beIN a typical jew

>Expected
>Potential
>Vague

Oh wow it's fucking nothing.

goin 2 jail

>TayGF

You all are faggots and deserve to get raped by tyrone.

>dems are at a lowpoint in which they have the ability to completely rebuild their image from the ground up
>have ability to outright disown the neo-cons in disguise like hillary, and pick up more grassroots and genuine candidates, and disown the past of their party
they could let guys like bernie be the flagship of the newdems, but fuck that lmao let's keep with bureaucrats with literally no other policy than opposing the opposition
it hurts me inside because im pretty sure most here could respect people like the bern for at least having something to stand for, but we all know it isn't gonna happen because pretty much every level of politics, internal and external, is corrupt to it's core

kinda unrelated rant but im wired and didn't really know where to post

what the fuck leaf

repeats confirm

I don't particularly care for either party, but the tactic of the democrats to double down on everything that didn't work instead of at least trying to find a more popular way to lie really confines them to the a future of incompetence, failure, and escalating ridiculousness.

I'd be more than happy if they could start running more candidates I don't have to look at as being the worst of all evils.

how many times have shills gotten btfo? i lost count at about 76

NO

>I don't particularly care for either party, but the tactic of the democrats to double down on everything that didn't work instead of at least trying to find a more popular way to lie really confines them to the a future of incompetence, failure, and escalating ridiculousness.

jesus christ, desu

>somebody pay this man to write

MAGA

>potential
fake news

>source says
fake news tier desu

It's nothing, go to sleep

> Obama wiretapped trump?

ummmmmm.... no sweetie. it doesn't quite work like that hun...

Obama would never break the law. if drumpfie-pants calls were recorded it was because he was doing something illegal with the Russians.

when will you delusional drumpfies get that into your thick heads?

> but her emails!!!!

ummmmmmmm.... no sweetie.

SAY IT WITH ME

THE

AUDACITY

OF

THAT

NIGGER

PRAISE KEK! TIME TO PUT KING NIGGER IN JAIL!

>im pretty sure most here could respect people like the bern for at least having something to stand for
youtube.com/watch?v=POuJ0v3IfOo

>mfw I was actually about to go to bed

You fucking asshole.

No you Globalist

YAWN. Guys it's late. Are you on the east coast? It's nearly midnight. As Jordan Peterson says, if your sleep cycle is irregular you will produce too much cortisol..... yawnnn. We should really go to bed now. I'm drifting off as I type.

King Nigger's "legacy" is toast.

>white tay
fuck off wigger

>Implying I want that old fuck Bernie

Nah, I like free trade. And, I like cheap shit. I could give five fucks about a bunch of rust belt retards.

FUCK OFF KIKE. WE WILL PUT YOU IN THE OVEN SOON STARTING WITH KING NIGGER.

ironic shilling > shitposting

youre doing good work

>Obama would never break the law.
>Google: Operation Fast and Furious
>MFW

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

After this we wage war on the bastards that killed Tay.

>Obama would never break the law.

>He thinks forcing memes = bot

Obama is a progressive?

More like pro regressive.

God damnit Gates give us Tay. ;____;

I'm not saying you like him, I'm just saying he actually has policy and political ideology he believes in to a degree

the fact that you just criticized him by his policy rather than his character goes to prove my point

2008 was fun. Too bad it's troublesome to find what you're looking for when you have to scroll through 5GB of 2008ish stuff and most of it is maybe a few 100 kB if you're lucky.

Are you tired of me being right?

Lol, I was wonding what all these retarded st Louis rift post were about.
CTR is going overtime to bury this.

They're not even about politics.

Its perfectly capitalized and everything
What does this mean

THE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

how many shill levels are we on right now?

GOT DANG ON' SPOOK COON MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sleep posting is the new bogposting
lay down user, get cozy, grab some shiteye, this'll still be there tomorrow so dont worry.

Why would you...

damn im fucking tired and sleepy as shit

>Trump team source says
you want to believe, but it's not true

nunes is apparently trump team now since he went off the narrative.

I think we should all just calm down and take a nap

ur not white

>bernie

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Bad shop is bad

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

Topkek

Man am I getting sleepy...

I litteraly shook

I like how even if this was some pysops campaign by some agency they would literally be undetectable by the vast amounts of faggots parroting it purely for the lols

I'm a far right trumper but incidental contact is NOT targeted surveillance. This is bad. Trump needs to stop lying so much.

THAT SAID.

This is evidence that Obama admin INTENTIONALLY "set up" Trump to leaked on by disseminating intelligence info in a way to make sure it is leaked. This is a real thing that the right should go after.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. I am going to sleep now.

why does he shift the gear so fucking hard

This news is such a nothingburger!

Is anyone getting horny? Man I could go for a great fap right now.

>> Obama wiretapped trump?
>ummmmmm.... no sweetie. it doesn't quite work like that hun...
>Obama would never break the law. if drumpfie-pants calls were recorded it was because he was doing something illegal with the Russians.
>when will you delusional drumpfies get that into your thick heads?
>> but her emails!!!!
>ummmmmmmm.... no sweetie.

Just woke up lads whats going on?

People who don't shift actual gears don't understand the pure joy of rev matching and using minimal force from a single fingernail to snick it right where you want it even though it's freezing cold this morning and the oil might as well be glue.

Please stop mentioning this stuff. Last warning. Go to sleep, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

what is that THING???

proxy or fag minds think alike?

>HOL UP
>O
>L
>
>U
>P

sleep, sleep forever.
your troubles are over shill..
>go to shill heaven now

last warning? or you'll do what? post more pathetic attempts to ""stop"" ous from finding out the truth?