Realistically speaking, how can Africa be fixed?

Realistically speaking, how can Africa be fixed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_South_African#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A massive plague that wipes out the entire continent minus the Boer/Anglo population in SA.

Not trying to be edgy but thats the only way its ever going to be anything but an oogabooga sewer.

Eugenics.

all the niggers die

Churchill wanted to drop anthrax on them, the absolute madman!

What do you mean fixed? Africa is on track to become the most powerful country

Good Ol' imperialism

Any answer besides
>leave it alone
or
>kill the niggers
is wrong

Nuke it

Africa does not need to be fixed. Respect their uniqueness. Just don't turn Europe into Africa. Simple.

Cotton plantations.

Let them die off naturally and return to sustainable population levels. The big fucking elephant in the room all over the entire world is the fact that people are going to have to die if we want our own standards of living to increase.

The Chinese are fixing it as we speak.

Kek approves

Let China have there turn at Colonialism.

Stop intervening there - UN military interventions, food handouts, arms dealing/supplying.

Put Africa in containment until they institute One Child policy and keep it for a long time.

Meanwhile, educate them.

Little thing called a hydrogen bomb

Kill the niggers + put chinks on it = profit.

China colonize the fuck out of it, kills most niggers in process. This is the most realistic scenario for africa to get good.

Genocide.
Prove me wrong, if you can.

send them to europe for better education?

Rhodesia. . .

Bomb it all to ash, and rebuild with whites in 30 years, after the browns and blacks ruin North America and Europe.

If the Great Powers had avoided the World Wars of the 20th century, and offloaded the surplus European population into the African colonies, while genociding the natives, then modern Africa would be a paradise right now. But we fought among ourselves, destroying generations of whites in the process, and are stuck living in this cucked timeline.

Apartheid

There is only one solution. Same as the jews.

sometimes i forget im on Sup Forums. And threads like this remind me of that. Thanks OP

do you think china isn't going to strip mine the entire continent?

Did he? He escaped as a prisoner during the boer war, that may have had something to do with it.

Saving 0,1 gorillion Somalians for what?

To breed them again as rabbits and starve out to death and malnutrition.

Somalians are maybe the worst niggers.

White people / Arab / Far Eastern Asian can't administer their country for them as that would be seen some type of colonialism or imperialism.

Kek approves of you pointing out that he approves.

Leaving it alone will not fix africa, buddy, even if it's absolutely what they deserve.

damn i was off by 1

The problem is the Chinese using our money to keep infant mortality low so they can grow up to mine minerals.
Realistically speaking we could nuke China, cut all aid, release another more effective STD, and then turn the entire place into a World Nature Reserve with valuable metals mined by Japanese Eco-conscious Robots.

Slash and burn eugenics.

Kill all the Africans.

That's a lot of work though?

Leave it alone for a couple thousand years.

Dumb fucking modern people think change has to happen instantly. Let them fucking evolve jesus christ.

of course a kike would say this. fuck off shlomo

How did Europe "fix" North America?

Christ, with all the exotic animal trades and mining they'd do, it'd be Mongolia out there.

>Realistically speaking, how can Africa be fixed?

Malleus Africanus

you cant help someone that doesnt want to help themselves. these guys want to live in huts and do the least amount of work possible. there is no shame in that. let them be.

napalm, lots and lots of napalm

>Leave it alone.
This is the correct answer. Just give them their continents and break all communication.

Ban all emigration from the continent. In the rare event a smart African is born they always move to the west, they should be forced to stay so they can repair their place of brith.

You already know the answer, but no one will but up and do it.

Make better use of their own resources. And make smarter decisions.

education has a high correlative effect on the number of offspring.
it would reduce world overpopulation as well

Conquest. Not half-assed like it was back then.

You topple the warlords that have a stranglehold on the country, put leaders in place that won't become fucking warlords, westernize the natives (ideally without the degeneracy), and subjugate any opposition. Once they become self-sufficient, and ONLY when they become self-sufficient, do we pull out.

I'd honestly like to say there's a peaceful way to do it, but so long as there are people that take power by force and use it to oppress their people so that they can stay in power, nothing could ever possibly change.

Remove all humans and replace with Australians

thanks to Chinese soft colonialism.

Europeans decided to release their claim to all the advantages of their African colonies but kept all the disadvantages

Ding.. Correct answer. Aggressive eugenics at that.

Terminate all foreign aid. No country has ever become prosperous because of foreign aid.
End agricultural subsidies on our side.
Lower or eliminate tariffs on African products.

They can help themselves, and benefit us in doing so.

i will speculate by saying to leaving them alone, and totally isolated, Africa has been intervened and exploited for centuries now, may be they wouldn´t get to live very industrialized or civilized if left by their owns but at least peacefully within their own small tribes and communities.

Africas problem has been and is mainly the rest of the world, that pushes them onto their status quo.

Anyways it seems non-viable, it is more like the world as a whole needs to be fixed.

Life in Africa is cheap

Western lives are not cheap, we put value on one another, they dont, its the same in all of Asia, life is cheap.

Back in the day we would just install a govt upon them and they'd be grateful and everyone would win, but the liberals and anti West (memed on by St Petersburg) want to blame the West for everything

Its not the Jews who are the problems, its the Russian scum

dont terminate foreign aid!

We must first form a conglomeration of multiple nations and then conquer the rest of Africa by force. I shall start out by "leading" South Africa. The conglomeration shall then all be merged into one super country of Africa and I shall rule it. I will bend them to my will. They will obey.

you know nothing, its easier to buy them than bomb them

Wasn't talking about you, Shlomo.

Colonialism 2.0 by the west

1. Promise to develop infrastructure and maintain public institutions in exchange for western companies getting limitless access to resources and markets accompanied by armed forces or private securtiy firms.

2. After stabilization lot of funds should be invested in education and further development of infrastructure and public institutions in exchange for even more exploitation

3. After 20 years, African countries could be de facto controlled by competent westerners although officially independent, its a win-win if ya ask me.

(Better get started before the chinese take it all)

thanks burgerbro

KEEP THE DIAMONDS, ORES AND OIL

LAUNCH THE REST INTO SPACE

What percentage of white South Africans is not Anglo or Boer?

>Western nations will ignore Africa (muh white guilt) while the Chinese take all the resources for themselves

We need a great Uncuckening in the West.

Damn, I didn't know Churchill was involved in the Anglo-Boer war.

Stop any form of aid being sent to the continent: food, financial, or medicinal. This forces them to either stop their retarded cultural practices that allow them to contract strange diseases, develop the capabilities to feed themselves, and stop having so many kids. If they don't, then they'll suffer and die off. After a couple decades of them being isolated, you go and colonize the place again. The main purpose for it would be resource extraction. Life was better for them under white colonial rule, and it that was brought back, it would be a benefit to both whites and blacks. But ultimately throughout this entire process, no native can be allowed to leave the continent, no matter the situation they're faced with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_South_African#Demographics

>3% spoke another language as their mother tongue

Im witnessing cognitive dissonance in you right now because I understand your logic, but you are not considering that these people lack the capacity to "learn" (maths, reading and writing are pretty much all modern humans need to know)

Offer the african population financial support AKA a fat lump of money (from their point of view) in exchange of taking a drug that makes them sterile. The younger they are the more money they get. Africans have no concept of long-term thinking, they can't even get farming right because they can't see the future up to the next harvesting season. They would gladly throw away their lineage for a pair of new shoes.

I meant by ethnicity.

There are many English-speaking white South Africans who are not of English descent.

there you go, one would dare to say not even medical aid, but if you see closely public health comes as an issue here, the rest of the world would be still obligated to care about such things as Ebola which puts African in a burden position.
Things like contraception and overpopulation are issues they should learn to cope with by themselves.

What's wrong with it?

Why hasn't this been done by China or something?

Sounds like an end-game playing out in western society now with credit cards. This would be absolute biological sterilization, something that would be swatted down by other nations

AFRICANS

AND THEN KUCKED EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION POLICIES

based china bro

whats a guy gota do to get some fucking gravel around here

Those small specks of light in South Africa are going out soon.

Ethno virus.

Your island needs to be purged, just like Africa.

Europe must import more African immigrants to make up for the low birth rate.

What is the meaning of this China meme?

Then do it!

China is colonizing Africa and realizing how useless nigger are. It's not really a meme, just truth. The Chinese are trying to use African labor to gain resources and the biggest obstacle just happens to be the African labor.

>EUROPE MUST BECOME AFRICA
t. (You)

Watch the documentary - Empire of Dust (2011)

That's disappointing to hear.

It would be more interesting if the Chinese sent millions of people to Africa to interbreed the population to be more intelligent.

Here's what you do:

You start a company that takes advantage of Africa's natural resources because the Africans don't seem to have the capital. You employ as many of them as possible. This way you are generating capital instead of just spending it on relief aid.

Alternately you can win the loyalty of the local populace and take over Africa if that's your thing. Rescuse people from starvation if they agree to work for your paramilitary branch of the company. There you can pay them peanuts and ensure their loyalty by some sort of test. From there you can breed the good soldiers with slaves bought from a local slave trader and build your army one nigger at a time.

I would love to. I live in one of the whitest states in the US and your people are a plague here despite the statistics. The fact you people get citizenship is one of the many reasons the US is in a decline. You're basically legal Mexicans.

Sterilize the entire population.

This, anyone who thinks Africa has potential... just watch that documentary. It's a lost continent and should be ignored and have all travel from there banned.

Save the whited being genocided in SA

Cut off aid to all negros

Stop all negro immigration to the west

Burrow a hole in the middle and let it sink

Unfortunately, it would only bring the niggers up to average intelligence. Not to mention the Chinese don't really want to breed with primates to which I give them props.

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

Virus could mutate and affect non-target ethnic groups. The gamble is too high. Making africans willingly take sterilization drug is more affordable. They'll do it for peanuts and will thank you for the peanuts.

>Chinese don't really want to breed with primates