KEK IS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING

PREVIOUS THREAD: This summer a big ass happening could take place on St.Louis. Get ready Sup Forums

TH-THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg

>See you in September
>Eclipse is in August
>August is when the rift opens. September is when we start being visited.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJcGi4-n_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKIs0v120s
youtu.be/XCeNCvwEFU8
youtube.com/channel/UCNrZdBjWjfssfMx5dETze_g
nola.com/science/index.ssf/2012/09/small_kentucky_town_is_focus_o_1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

die kike i already made one

this is some eva bullshit fampai

Reporting for duty!

HOLD IT!!!!
WHERE'S "GE" LOCATED AT??
SOMEWHERE IN KENTUCKY!!

I swear to god if this shit gets memed into our timeline.

Let me check

Saint Louis will have a trump rally, with the liberals out in full force. By septmember sharia Muslims have teamed up with liberals, protesting together. Trump is shot but not killed. The next day a holy war is started, and won for Christ in a landslide. It's not an easy battle, many die and suffer, but the west and Christ prevail.

This is not funny anymore guys
I have schizoprenia
This is freaking me out
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Shit, if not this then what?

So excited for Right-Wing Death Squads, Atlantis coming back, Dinosaurs coming back, Magic coming back, Mexico to be taken over by Vampires, Australia to become TMNT meets MadMax, Dogpeople, ugh...Rifts is so fucking autistic it'll make your dick diamonds for months.

Does anyone have any proofs to back up the muzzies attacking americans thing?
>le they always do that
I know, but why on that day on that time? Something religious? Keep digging anons.
youtube.com/watch?v=VJcGi4-n_Yw

Its happening
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKIs0v120s

TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S NEAR NASHVILLE!!

fake news

fuck off kekfags and christfags

A great happening is upon us, expect some to die and expect anytime to become real in our lifetime

Praise Kek
Shadilay

I'm not ready for lovecraft tier aliens. This shit is fucking scary. I just wanted my country to be great again...

Praise KEK

looked up the number 8 for numerology reference because in august:
"The 8 is the great Karmic equalizer, a force that just as easily creates as it destroys. When the 8 comes knocking, you can be assured that you will reap what you've sown."
adn i looked up 9 for september:

When you multiply any number by 9, then add the resulting digits and reduce them to a single digit, it always becomes a 9. For example, 6 x 9 = 54, reduce 54 to a single digit by adding them together: 5 + 4 = 9. Similarly, 8 x 9 = 72, and 7 + 2 = 9. Or 23 x 9 = 207, 2 + 0 + 7 = 9, and so forth. There is nothing coincidental about this peculiarity. Try it. Any number, no matter how large, multiplied by 9 reduces to 9. From a numerological perspective, the 9 simply takes over, like the infamous body snatchers.
>like infamous body snatchers
and then the song from the last thread:
youtu.be/XCeNCvwEFU8
adn then this post:
>
ALIENS?

It looks like "GE" is in this vicinity.

I've been reading on here about fellow Sup Forumsacks seeing a bright star in the sky they could swear they have never noticed before.

Star of Bethlehem?
or Confirmation Bias/Venus?

To be fair it's likely that ISIS will have more frequent attacks during September to commemorate 9/11. They'll probably make it 's month of relentless jihad' or something like they always do.

if you are not up to date with project blackstar, pls kys youtube.com/channel/UCNrZdBjWjfssfMx5dETze_g

That's not what that user meant. He was talking about "moderate", muslims.

We're going to be screaming out "I'm so tired of winning!!!!" While monsters from Doom run around and fly around us.

Fuck I've been seeing this too the past week straight but I haven't thought anything of it. I'll just be driving at night and say to myself 'Huh, there's only one star in the sky tonight. And it's sort of big. Whatever.'

does it cross into Minnesota? i waana see it

>
A-user, I'm sorry
But it was not my choice to make
Simply spreading a message

Aug 21st? Fuck, my grandfather is taking me to Vietnam that dad from NY. We are going to visit all the places he fought in when he was in the 82nd Airborne. Am I fucked? Maybe I'll get to Vietnam before shit starts.

G-guys we need to stop before we completely destroy this timeline

far too late to stop.

KEK WAKE UP

holy shit, the center will literally pass right over my house...

Am I chosen or doomed?

sorry minestoa

Yes

HE IS HERE

both

Well if what the user says is true its best your get your grandfather out of the country. I'll fight on your behave user.

He's awake!

You're fucked but at least you'll get a good view.

He's awake now

World Caliphate

>Nashville

GUYS THERE IS AN ARCHED BRIDGE IN NASHVILLE!!! WE NEED TO CHECK IF ITS IN THE PATH

The end is coming for all who deny the children of the stars.

We need to pinpoint the exact location of "GE".

Why are their Sup Forums related comments from a year ago?

I'm not seeing the connection

>tfw birthday is Sept. 9
h-h-ehehehehe.

Kekiphate?

Im not shitting you.
right over my fucking house!

do YOU realize what YOU'VE done???

Kek is going to kill me somehow isn't he...

does this answer your question?

How can an entire board be this autistic over kek, which is a word which originates from fucking WARCRAFT. This is pathetic. Take it to x.

What if they've built arched structures along the whole path?

the doomed chosen

In 2029

Sorry for what's to come.

I called for help, people here were being completely and utterly alienated from truth.

that whole math thing you just said was because we have a base 10 counting system. if we had a base five, 4 would replace 9 and so on.
nothing magic about it.

The J-man returns?

beat me to it

>DUDE MEMES XD

You have to be 18 to post here. Take your meds.

Yeah, it does. thanks. Im gonna cross refrence with google maps

Nice digits

Let's take this war to space

OP I NEED FUCKING ANSWERS RIGHT FUCKING NOW THIS IS FREAKING ME THE FUCK OUT!!!!

okay it's your thread theme. That music video from my memory is MUCH different than what i remember. I remember watching that around 07-09ish and the art style was much different and it did NOT have that music over it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW THIS IS FREAKING ME THE FUCK OUT.

The art style was much different the pool area was darker and the anime was more realistic from what i remember

i'm done. literally done with this. I'm going to bed, i'm going to forget everything that happened. I'll got to class, then my friends party. done with this stuff. I haven't been on here in a month and this is what happens. baka.

John Oconrar gets 50 million subscribers and passes pewdiepie

Wakey wakey

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!!
WHAT'S THAT DARK SUN WITH THE PINK RAYS??
IT ONLY SHOWS UP ON THAT MAP AND THIS ONE!!

I GUESS I WAS RIGHT ON THE VICINITY!!

Quick rundown on what this line is? I'm in Florida so I'm safe but still

Why is the asteroid tracking on it blocked out and the file removed?

>saving a thumbnail

GO AWAY

WHAT THE FUCK THE MUSICE VIDEO IS FROM 2011?????? THAT VIDEO IS WAY OLDER FUCCKKKKKKKKKKK I REMEMBER WATCHING THAT AS A KID. IN 2011 I WAS A TEEN!!! FUCKING BERNSTEIN!!!!!!

I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND

kek will come

My grandfather taught at West Point, if he goes then he won't be staying away long. I think I'm gonna take him up on his offer to teach me some of his stuff now. Spending a couple days in the NY woods doesn't seem bad with this shit in august. I think I can make the time now to learn a few skills.

an eclipse is supposed to pass through the st louis arc on 9/9. Sup Forums is autistic about it.

FALSE ALARM EVERY ONE, THE BRIDGE IN NASHVILLE IS MARKED BY THE RED DOT, NOT IN THE DIRECT PATH

I dont know ameri-bro, I just copied it from the last thread

Humanity will survive this right?

This music video always did creep me out. I wonder what it means.

Because those are shill threads.

It's nothing

OB NOB IBZ THE BENDZ !

stay classy 4chin

>safe
>this timeline

Nobody is safe. Maybe if we'd stayed in the Berenstein universe we'd die in nuclear fire instead, but we're here. Live with it (while you can).

>center of the triangle.
>greatest portion of the eclipse
>surrounded by wheel and spoke paterns

scared

nola.com/science/index.ssf/2012/09/small_kentucky_town_is_focus_o_1.html

Small town in kentucky, hopkinsville. Scientifically chosen Best viewing point is located over a suspicous (to me) farm. Honestly guys, I have no idea what they grow or sell as a busness

i think it represents GE in the OP

>2029 is when 99942 Apophis makes it's close pass to determine if it will hit or not in 2036

April 13, 2036

Right now Apophis is looking to not hit unless it passes through a 1KM square "key hole" in which the pass will be so perfect that it could hit us in 2036.

Kek (PBUH) is here. He is always watching. Kek (PBUH) has plans for us all

cancerous shit

Refugee from the Looney "toons" timeline.
What can you tell us?

HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED THIS WTF

Has anyone else unironically had a crisis of belief due to all the stuff uncovered about Kek over the past year or so

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

WNC here..... for now
Cacalacky

RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING TRIANGLE!!!!!

HOLY FUCK WHAT'S GOING ON????