Daily reminder that hating Paul Ryan is a liberal meme. Republicans stand behind Speaker Ryan

Daily reminder that hating Paul Ryan is a liberal meme. Republicans stand behind Speaker Ryan.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-obamacare-immigration-idUSKBN16S2RX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to bad a lot of republicans are the enemy too.

That healthcare law proves Paul Ryan is a liberal meme.

No one stands behind Paul Ryan.

Lots of people do while he takes it up from behind.

Didn't Donald Trump insult him and didn't he support Trump and then withdraw his support because of racism or some shit.

Paul Ryan is a sack of shit. Even bootlicking faggot republicans don't like him.

Republicans are all establishment shills. Trump needs to just kick them out of the White House

Fuck the neocons, and fuck your faggot thread OP

>Globalist shill
Gotit

The Freedom Caucus are the only true patriots in the House. All you faggot """"""""Moderate""""""""" RINO libshits need to fuck off

trump threw him under the bus

says ryan was wrong and he regrets this health care bill shit

ryan's career is near its end

source on that?

Rand Paul is the future and of Republican legislators. Paul Ryan is a relic.

nah

Reminder that Paul Ryan is second only to Hilary on the Soros payroll.

>he fell for jon oliver's tricks

Why doesn't he run for president lads? He seems like the perfect candidate.

My question is: how the fuck do people like him get voted in time after time after fucking time?

Also, he looks like Eddie fucking Munster.

He is so fucking hot with a beard.

lolberterians and leftypol will continue to shill against him though desu

Paul Ryan is clearly Up To Something. I'll probably never find out, but he looks untrustworthy.

>Establishment Democrats and Republicans stand behind Speaker Ryan.
the establishment can go fuck itself
>Why doesn't he run for president lads? He seems like the perfect candidate.
to purposely lose to the democrats like Romney

He is a sack of shit and part lf the corrupt GOP establishment actively sabotaging Trump and by extension the uncucking of the US from globalist influence.

Wisconsinite here.

Paul Ryan is a faggot and is working against Trump.

This state made a mistake in re-electing him, and I'm hoping that he'll get booted in due time as he's a fucking jerkoff establishment shill who is more Democrat than Republican.

Fuck Washington lifers who just want to make empty promises and then stab actual conservatives in the back. Ryan is a faggot.

Is there anyone in his district that's an actual conservative Republican? I would so love to see him get humiliated next time he's up for re-election

Those eyes tell me of some excessive weedsmoking.

on Tuesday this piece of shit added a glitch to the bill that would give insurance to illegals
>Immigration provision cut from Obamacare rollback, angering conservatives - Reuters
reuters.com/article/us-usa-obamacare-immigration-idUSKBN16S2RX

Fellow WI user here (608). I've always had the impression Ryan wasn't super popular in the state and his decisions over the last few months have made me regret voting for him in the last few elections.

There's a Bigger Cuck behind this.

Paul Ryan was an establishment clown who was so bitter he would not get a cabinet position in a Trump Administration that he actively tried to blow up his own party by working with DNC's.

If this was the 1980's he would have been kicked out of the party after he first backed with DNC power brokers on the Obama 2012 budget.

ryan is ok, nothing great. ryancare has probably sunk his career though.

you can't spend eight years atacking obamacare and then present this half baked shit