Is Black people taking up the entire High School hallway universal or is it just my school?

Like when your trying to change classes, you have to seep through the cracks to get through them and get to your class

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sWtlaQ3G4Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you have to seep through the cracks to get through them and get to your class

I fucking goosestep down the hallway and I get so fucking mad because Chad and the Fuckboi Triad are taking up the hallway and bragging about fucking Stacey.

Universal. My old high school was 40% nigger. Didn't have a single one in my class as a junior or senior, because they were all AP classes. But in between classes and at lunch, yeah, they clog up the hallways. Being loud nuisances and jumping around like monkeys is what they excel at.

you mean when they walk in the middle of the road with a sidewalk 3 feet away?

power play. my Grandfather would always swerve toward them so they learned to GTFOff the road when his Suburban came rolling

>there are underage banned saying FUCKING KIKE and NIGGER FAGGOT on this board

Blacks have no self-consciousness. They are like young babies, incapable of thinking outside of their immediate needs.

I live in the South too...

>Is Black People

You're letting the ebonics get to your head

Lol yeah. My school was like 60% black but my classes were like 80% white

They would always bring oranges to class after lunch and peel them with their teeth. If they didn't finish eating it they would throw it across the room and make loud noises, then proceed to jump around.

underage b&

its genetic. they act like chimps do. and make themselfs look bigger to seem more intimidating . they cant help it, its built into their monkey brain.

>always
Did this happen daily? Not trolling

They do this everywhere. In school hallways. On the sidewalk. In the hallway at work.
It's their way of showing off how they don't give a fuck.
>We'll take up all the damn space we please muhfucka.
>You don't like it white boi?
>Too bad, fuckin step aside then
>You just bump into me? You a fuckin racist, wanna throw right now?

It's typical black passive-aggressive behavior. They block the halls, and then if you accidentally bump into them or say something about it to them, they chimp out. They pull this kind of shit in public all the time.

Went to 99% white school, never had an issue.

We walk however we wanna walk fuckboy. It don't matter how your emotions feel because at the end of the day if you not boss enough to make your own path in the hallway it's cuz you probably a pussy faggot

Truth hurts

> go to small rural high school in Eastern PA
> literally only maybe 3-4 niggers in the entire school

feels pretty good, user. enjoy your infestation problem.

ap2D7KB
M8 Im 18

Universal. Nigs don't have the spacial awareness that you would expect. It's far less advanced than your 360 degree awareness, and is limited to their direct cone of vision. True fact.

Pretty much this. They're mostly animals.

>power play.
You get it
This is a game nigs play
They intentionally walk in a white mans path trying to make them swerve
If the white man flinches first they score points with the other nigs watching

op confirmed for manlet

Everyone does this, not just black people. I'm not talking about highschool either. Every sidewalk, hallway, or other walkway groups of people just take up the whole thing and don't notice or care about people who can't get through. I hate people who do this especially since I always make a space for people to get by when I am in the way. Sometimes I feel like I am the only person who gives a shit about anyone else.

>blacks
>spatial awareness
You don't see that until the low to mid 90s

At my high school they had to enact "hall sweeps". Which was essentially if you got caught standing in the halls after class started, you got detention then suspended.

kek
I've seen some of the most famous nigs in the world do this at an entertainment event

____ gonna _____

Stay STEM, BRO!

Bullshit, i want sources.

it happens in college too...some free ride fuckers that can barely read just take up space until they fail out. Just keep walking past mang

Nah m8, Im trying to be a lawyer

nigger detected

Sauce me you faggot.

you don't give a shit about anyone else. you're just a pushover daisy.

as you wish spic/nigger :)

What kind of attitude is that to have? I suppose everyone should just walk wherever they want and when they run into eachother they fight to the death to see who gets to continue. Cooperation is how a society works. Being rude and inconsiderate doesn't make you tough.

I went to high school in the 1990s and they were doing it then too.

It's a nigger thing.

You are such a fucking nigger, go fuck yourself.

KEK, have fun being kept out by the wall :)

no blacks in my school.

Have fun getting fucked over by a kike.

I meant KIKES.

Lucky fuck. Blacks were like the plague, ruining everything they touched with their inferior capabilities. Naturally all the Asians and whites were segregated though because they got into Honors/AP courses and Mexi/Niggers all took low level remedial courses.

do fat nigger women take up the entire pathway and walk slow as fuck where u guys live or is that just here?

I always keep left when walking places, to help with traffic flow. But if some dumb nigger walks directly towards me I won't move. I've had to push countless people out of the way.

Nope. They all do this shit.

If youre talking about sidewalks I dont know, because the only black people that walk in my neighorhood are hobos going door to door begging for money and I have a car because im not poor

chinks have honor, hahahahahahahaahhaa... there was a thread about their honor an hour ago.

they do it everywhere here, at school, in sidewalks, in stores. i live in mississippi so fat nigger women are everywhere too

Wait till the three fat niggerness walk side by side and block an entire hallway and you really need to get by
The fucking nigger tax

well, we might be getting fucked by kikes but... at least we're not spixaco

Loitering is a genetic trait of Negroids.

Them walking is actually good. Ussually they just congregate and talk to eachother without moving at all.

t. nigger

Dayum, dat white boi wuz forward moonwalking like a mf lol 100 100 100

>High school? Oy vey he must be underage shut him down!
You can be 18 and still be in high school, Shlomo.

I bet your the faggot who runs your rolling backpack to every class

Yes its a power play. I dont understand how anyone that lives with them doesnt know this. Its part of their basic behavior. They are all about respect and will test whoever they want just like a prison yard. If you dont move they will never forget it. Its one of the many animalistic games we must play and yield to. This is a fucking joke.

If you are slipping through cracks you are a fucking pussy.. Men with value take up space and people respect their space

Also Im not in High School anymore. Im a freshman in college, but I am 18.
No that was this one retard. I run to class with a backpack strapped to my back

The only people who do do this are basically angry niggers or angry wanna-be niggers.

literally I went to a rich ass upscale public school but of course we still bused in token mexicans and blacks. And it felt like the divide in the school was monkeys vs whites.

Monkey classes and white classes

dang, is 5'9 that bad

-reaches over for gun-

What about me? I'm 4'6'' at 28 years of age...

Pike county? Probably not, I went to HS in Pike and it was at least 55% black and it was in the middle if the woods.

Exactly how my school is. Our Asian and White people are some of the smartest in the state, but than the other 60% holds us back.

They do the same shit with traffic. Almost hit one today.
Next time I wont swerve away...

There are degrees to everything. There is a difference between being a courteous individual and making equal space for people, especially women and squeezing through a pack of niggers like a pussy

Same, but i knew a lot of people who were

K E K

>Not being Mexican
>Not walking with your homeboys through the hallways ready to sacrifice niggers to the Aztec gods and start a race riot if they look at you wrong
sm/h

this is actually true. blacks have baser instincts. This why their behavior tends to confuse other races especially whites and asians.

Only reason people respect your "space" is your fat ass takes up 3/4 of the halls and reeks like rotting flesh and fish.

This post is givinf me PTSD about all the nighersnin my high school

they dont look before crossing the street either

Is this where all the white boys come online to feel better after years of getting their shit kicked in by Tyrone and Jeremy?

they always look, furtively

it's about acting tough, look i made that wite boi stop his car, he lucky he din get jacked

>tfw every semester since 2016 there have been more nignogs at my uni
>Closest nig nog city is far away

Fucking rope headed women and playdough heads

You know it!

they even walk in the middle of the road for some damn reason
attention seeking prolly

They're trying to get ran over so they can win the ghetto lottery

I'm pretty sure there were 4 black kids in my high school. It's been over a decade though so I might be remembering more than there actually were. I just remember that there were some in my senior class but none walked with the rest of us and graduated.

They can't drive. They can't walk. It's almost like they can't civilization.

I would sometimes refuse to move out of the way and bump shoulders with them. They literally are playing chicken sometimes. They only act tough in numbers, If by themselves you'd just get a "my bad cuh. Niggers are a waste of space.

Not sure how the pic is relevant since the black people are at the sides while a white girl is in the middle but my problem is with fat people at Walmart.

Or people who just let their kids flap around in a zig zag pattern like an autistic jellyfish and you can't fucking slide past that little demon spawn.

white leftists who troll on behalf of niggers are bottom of the barrel, worse even than niggers themselves because they are enablers

Do they teach grammar at your high school?

Can confirm, sometimes a basketball was involved.

It wouldn't be spelled "Jeremy."
It'd be something like Jeromay.

Who do you think the average Trumpcuck on Sup Forums is? The friendless virgin 14 year old who finally found his "group of friends" in random anonymous neo-nazis online who told him he's really super special and not a loser ...or 40 year old uneducated white males working shit menial jobs who want to tell themselves they didn't end up billionaires because of secret jewish plots. There is a reason Trumpcucks all sound like retarded jr high kids, they are. If they meme enough for TrumPutin like mindless cultists, he's gonna trickle down rubles onto them and assign them 40 virgin slavic hookerwives like melania for a paradise of golden white power showers. TrumpQaeda is born.

now now children, no fighting. This is not a nigger school. OK?

youtu.be/sWtlaQ3G4Eg

When i was in high school i noticed this as well. They are driven by attention and what better way to do it then to create clogs in the hallways. Similar to an arterial plague they constrict and negatively affect the operations of the school.

underageb&

Yes but everyone knows that's the cover exuse

Get video of what you're talking about. Put it on YouTube.