I dont know about you guy's, but everything right now is destroying my soul. I'm sad. We shouldn't be fighting...

I dont know about you guy's, but everything right now is destroying my soul. I'm sad. We shouldn't be fighting. We are different but that's ok. I know i'm a pussy but I cried today in a real sadness. The poltical forces are stirring us all up and it hurts me.

I went to my corner store where a muslim runs it. She asked me how I was doing, and I said it is crazy times we live in. She said everyone is different no one is the same.

My heart is breaking because she is right. But many of her faith are wrong.

Where are we going as a society and how do we fight islamification of the west without hurting the innocents?

She should not desire to be in your homeland.

But she is and that's how it is. We have to see past that. We need to stop unmitigated immigration, but still we have to live with these people.

Corner store muslims aren't the worst. We've had a small number of muslims for a long time who were mainly happy enough to get along like the rest of us to the point where we didn't really have to care about islam.

What you should do is point out to her that it is the evil satanic Jews who are forcing people out of their homelands, bombing them, radicalizing them, arming and funding them, and forcibly relocating to places where fighting is the only expectable outcome.

identity politics are for stupid people

We can't.
It's reached that point where only force can set things right.
Worry not. Good soldiers will put their weapons down when He comes and those who don't will be destroyed. Christ won't fault someone who has tasked himself with defending his people. It's hard to call invaders innocent. The innocents will be redeemed.

LOL I thought about connecting with her on jew hatred. Repositioning the hatred of Whites and arabs to jews would be quite the plot twist

Well that would be the obvious way to throw a monkey wrench head on to the Albert Pike plan.

But beyond that, it's just plain sensible to distinguish those who happen to have a certain personal set of beliefs and traditions but basically aren't doing anybody any harm, and those who either go out of their way to do harm or cover for others. I think one of the more distressing set of statistics I've seen to do with Islam is how many basically ordinary people are either OK with or desirous of the actions and intentions of the radical factions. I think Trump was very wise to single that out as the dividing line, even if maybe he didn't explain it very well.

you have no soul

get over it faggot

Why the fuck are you so retarded? Neck yourself you fucking Canadian. 'Guys' doesn't need an apostrophe you fucking retard. Aaaarrgghghh fuck off

Is everyone this dickless in Canada?

>my soul.
Chinese don't have souls now get back to work in the sweatshop Chang.

Does fall turn everything dazzling colors in Hobbiton? I never thought about it, but all we ever see is lush green while I suppose you'd be at a latitude where you'd expect to see some nice seasonal variation.

Turn you sadness into anger and energy. The leftist establishment is crumbling and a new age is coming. You'll need the energy, don't give up hope.

That sentence gave me a headache, can you explain it better?

I just fear that good innocent people who wish to have a regular life are caught in the crossfire.

Well I got to thinking that we in the Northern Hemisphere are on the cusp of Spring. So I figured you in the Southern Hemisphere would be something like our late September.

Then I thought it's odd that I've never seen pictures of New Zealand except to show off how green it is. Whereas at your latitude, one might think that when Fall comes around your wilderness would blast into amazing colors as it does here in the North of North America.

Gotta say. this is interesting too. How is it in NZ?

You are weak, a coward, and unable to defend the very rights and freedoms that keep the strong from devouring you. Are you even sure who you are prostrating yourself to?

We dont have really have seasons, just cold rain and sun sometimes.

Well there tough guy, do you even understand who is forcing your hand to fight? If we take up arms which side do you fight for?