Only 5 months left /pol repent while you still can

Only 5 months left /pol repent while you still can

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00QxhYbKBw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am nothing more than a Lemming clinging to the same tree my ancestors did millions of years ago. My body is human but my mind is not even the level of a monkey. Stuck somewhere back in the archetypal standards of Lemming to a Tree for safety I refuse to leave out of fear of what is out there on the ground. Sorry. The ride has been good. Although I have a human body, I am nothing more than a scared little Lemming, much less a monkey.

Was it autism?

That man has a large head

nothing will happen, and if something major happens we will not notice it, like everything that happens

>rapture
how to spot a heretic

dude what

but if damascus gets destroyed, than have panic

How retard pretty sure your the heretic. The same guy destroys the no rapture meme

Yep, literally in the Bible that you can't predict it.

this, but no need to panic, just pay attention

or the temple in Jerusalem gets rebuilt

If this is true, we should all party really hard this summer.

I want this to not be true, but I did have a dream about a comet hitting Earth and it did look like it was late in the evening during the transition from summer to fall.

People have been trying to "predict" this since literally right after His resurrection. But what did He say?

>Matthew 24:36-42 (KJV)
>36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

> But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
> But of that day and hour knoweth no man...
> but my Father only.

>Watch therefore
We're watching.

if you watch the video, the prediction isn't about the end times, or even the second coming. It's about a possible big date for Israel.

>types lemmings
>posts sloth

like a war, or reclaiming land

No one can know the day of rapture. It's fucking heresy.

Whew! Getting pretty late sleepy head. Time for some zzzZzzZz's! Have a good night, anonymous family.

Is there evidence of Judaism anywhere in the history of the world before the whole "fleeing" from Egypt event?

This is heresy. Big fucking heresy.

>11 new posts
Like a holy war?

DEUS VULT

no idea where the
>11 new posts
part came from
weird

Just keep in mind Rev 2:9 and 3:9
>synagogue of Satan - calling themselves Jews who are not.

the guy in the video doesnt say when it is but what it is

Why?

go to 51:27

Not talking about the rapture. Everyone has been attempting to put a "time" on these "end-time" events. Jesus said look at the signs for an indicator, but no one would be able to pinpoint it.

I came here to laugh at you

>creation of israel was 1947
>it was 1948
>it was created in 1948
>a jubilee is fifty years
>they fought the 6 day war in 1967

reminder that this sign DOES NOT NECCESSARILY MEAN RAPTURE OR CHRIST'S RETURN. If you infer that it is and teach it so, THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS

No one should repent just because they think Jesus is coming. They should repent because they love Jesus at all times.

pre trib rapture is a lie

On Nov. 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution calling for Palestine to be partitioned between Arabs and Jews, allowing for the formation of the Jewish state of Israel

Didn't become a country till 1948 but started its way to a country in 1947

God is above mathematics. He is a being that exists outside of our mortal comprehension. Math, that thing we use to try and explain the unexplained and the basis for our very existence is but a parlor trick for The Lord.

Only God knows when the day of judgement is, and any attempt to circumvent his will is heresy.

>circumvent his will

>Mark 13:35
>Therefore stay awake—for you do not know when the master of the house will come, in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning—

OPs vid mentions israel, balfor declaration, etc.
I thought the jews were the synagogue of satan?

Im very scared, but I also cant wait for the lords return

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
see medical help anons and get better please

>doomsday prophecies
Stahp. This is the shit that makes people think Christians are retarded.

best ways to repent? there's penance to pay
I'm thinking some kind of voluntary lashing

What are Sup Forums's approved methods of repentance