Who/What is Kek. Im new here

If someone could explain to me who/what Kek is and the current happenings with the censored nasa images itd be much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try, AP.

Lurk Moar.

Everyone gets tired, we should all take a nap. Everyone, let's go to sleep. Don't your eyes get tired browsing Sup Forums all day? Rest for a while. It will all be better soon. Sleep.

Just fucking lurk more you faggot

Kek is these digits calling you out, CIA.

Its pretty simple, you fucking normie.

Kek is our god, he is so great to us. We worship him in the name of himself, and so that chaos shall reign. If you do not bend the knee, those who worship numbers will find you, and destroy you with weaponized autism -- but remember! We are a religion of peace.

Praise Kek!

Lurk more.

An ancient chaos god we resurrected with meme magic. He communicates to us with repeating numbers and causes things to happen like trump winning the election and people and entities who are against trump to meet untimely ends.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUcking sage.

Praise Kek!

>captcha is drive iSiS
o fug : D

S H A D I L A Y !!!

PRAISE!

lurk moar fagget

This.

would like to know as well

fuck off faggot

Sleep is for the weak

Kek cannot be explained in words, it is an essence, and a feeling that awakening in the world. lurk moar and maybe you will understand.

no one knows. kys

Fucking lurk

He is here!

>
I'm terribly sorry Mr. CIA, I can't imagine the terror of being hunted, toyed with, then killed by a completely unknown source

1st post on Sup Forums and i summon kek?

Shadilay!

This is Kek >>>

ebin :DD

Kek is something that little kids talk about.. 6-8 years old. Kek is pre-school tier and represents the take-over of any kind of intellect or wisdom in the name of naive little kids. Truly pathetic.

It's not possible to lurk more than 8 hours

Enjoy ban

wrong

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice try cia. lurk moar.

Sorry the Guardian but you really need to earn your paycheck.

Here's an article title idea though:
Kek: A gripping look into the dark world, and God of the Alt-Right.

"Kek"stems from the online role playing game "World of Warcraft", where players saying "lol" (laugh out loud) in Orcish, would translate as "kek" to non-Orcish-speaking players.

"Kek" went on to become a ubiquitous stand-in for "lol" throughout the Internet.

It's association with the ancient Egyptian frog-god, Kek, came from the popular Sup Forums meme "Sadfrog" which later expanded into its proper name, "Pepe The Frog", who's image was regularly used to represent smugness, anger, depression and briefly, sadism and fecalphelia.

Kek, the god, has come to ironically represent Sup Forums's influence and force projection across the internet, and into society. When encountering or hoping for success, users will often type "praise kek".

Essentially, Kek is the Allahu Akbar of Sup Forums.

If you're writing a smug
Op-Ed about the "Alt-Right", I want you to at least get your story straight.

Kek is love, Kek is life, Kek is the conduit through which our collective autism is focused. Praise him

ive been lurking for like an hour or so and ive gotten a grasp of it i just figured itd be easier to hear to hear it from someone

I mean, most people will just assume anyone asking, not browsing and learning for a few days, is a left-wing journalist or FBI inspector, here to learn about the Internet Hate Machine, they heard about, so closing ranks and turning to stone is pretty common, if not spread outright disinformation.

Just remember to include that we absolutely do believe this. Make sure to draw parallels with nazi occultism :^)

Kek is a religion of peace

David Brock

Spam.

Kek has awakened after a long slumber to unleash chaos upon the Earth and destroy the American Empire.