Would Mexicans be even worse without Christianity?

If the current Mexican is like this on Christianity, how messed up would they be if they went full atheist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xipe_Totec#Human_sacrifice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice_in_Aztec_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, they would be drinking goat blood and sacrificing children to imaginary bird monsters

>Would Mexicans be even worse without Christianity?
Something something Mayan sacrifices something...

your answer

It would make Sudan look like a fucking joke. The only reason mexicans act decently is Christianity. They'd act more like niggers because common decency isnt taught in their culture except outside religion. The Golden rule is replace by GABOS. "Game aint based on sympathy". They are utter utilitarian, if you have something I want, it's theirs by right.

They used to flay their enemies and wear their skins until they rotted off.

"A Mayan god of fertility and renewal (also named Our Lord The Flayed One… see where this is going?) was often portrayed wearing flayed human skin. Where it gets creepy is that his priests would emulate this by killing sacrificial victims and then dressing in their skins. The skins were often dyed yellow and referred to as teocuitlaquemitl (“golden clothes”)."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xipe_Totec#Human_sacrifice

yes...thats the only reason some of them act white

>Catholicism
>Christianity

Pick one you rosary rattler.

Some post-conquest sources report that at the re-consecration of Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlan in 1487, the Aztecs sacrificed about 80,400 prisoners over the course of four days. This number is considered by Ross Hassig, author of Aztec Warfare, to be an exaggeration. Hassig states "between 10,000 and 80,400 persons" were sacrificed in the ceremony.[38] The higher estimate would average 14 sacrifices per minute during the four-day consecration

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice_in_Aztec_culture

Do Mexicans even practice Catholicism? I thought it was an open secret that Latin Americas "Catholicism" isn't exactly orthodox.

No it's not, it's mixed with occultism like voodoo and Santeria and witchcraft. The day of the dead shit and Santa Muerte is even worse.

The Catholic Church mostly turns a blind eye to this demonic filth.

The earliest churches around Puebla are interesting.
They have all the Aztec gods on the walls of the churches and statues of the Saints along with Statues of Aztec deities.

6 MILLION BEANS REEEE

>IMPLYING white didnt sacrifice

I'm from that state, we just discovered two pyramids below two churches just two blocks from where i am right now.

They were openly sacrificing humans
And they killed losing sports teams to make them play harder.

So they'd be pretty much the same as now.

Best food in Mexico!
Cemitas are the greatest sandwiches ever.

Sometimes the winning team would be the sacrificed one, priests were sick fucks.

I was hungry and wanted to get one but i saw some ramen and that's what i'm eating right now, I don't have any bread to make me a sandwich.

That actually makes sense when you think about it. Why would a god want some fucking losers as sacrifice? I'd be offended if people just kept sacrificing their rejects.

But those people were not atheist

The city of Tenochtitlan was founded by the Mexica people after they were expelled when their head priest showed up at a banquet thrown by the king wearing the skin of the king's daughter.