WTF is wrong with white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/844233855892709376
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything.

They've never experienced actual oppression, but they want the sympathy points that go along with it, so they construe other things into being oppression.

Penis envy

Women already make reproductive rights decision for men.

Man, Patton Oswalt really let himself go.

Here's Patton Oswalt right now on Kimmel reading Mike Huckabee tweets. What do you think is cringier: the Huckabee tweet or Patton Oswalt reading it on Kimmel? The Huckabee tweet night be the worst joke I've ever read.

>BBC News actually tweeted this.

There's still a part of me that want women to get everything that they want just so they can experience it crash and burn all around them. In the end they would know that they were truly wrong about everything, but they probably won't ever get that powerful. For now just accept the fact that they have the mentality of children and respond accordingly to anything they say.

Is that a real Huckabee tweet?

I've never seen his twitter, but if that's real I might have to start following him because that's some pretty solid banter

It's real. Verified and everything.

twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/844233855892709376

they don't get laid enough because of conditioning causing them to scream sexual harassment if a man asks them for a date.

so next thing you know, the young women get groomed by an old dyke. and they think it's love when all that 420 and wine their dyke GF gave them actually constitutes rape.

however, feminist dykes are in denial because "only men can rape" and get away with their degeneracy.

Holy shit. After a quick scroll on his feed it seems he comes hard with the bants. I can't tell if they're actually good bants or if I'm just impressed because I didn't know that Huckabee went so hard on twitter.

They need a strong hand to keep them in line, and they don't have it.

Why censor? Name and shame.

>when we see negresses sitting around a table telling white men what to do

We'll see pigs will fly over Trump Tower.

He's coming hard, but his bantz are lackluster in my opinion. At least he's trying, but he's lightyears behind Trump.

>Omg I hope this comes true

Can we take a moment and note women can't even decide where they want to eat when they tell you they're hungry, it's literally like owning a puppy that you can fuck.

>implying men have any fucking reproductive rights

>WTF is wrong with white women?
They don't appreciate how much stuff was created by, and runs on the backs of white men. Women, and especially white women do not appreciate how useless they really are.

idk. out of the 4 engineers I know, 3 are women.

He said workers, you will never, and have never, seen a woman utility worker.

A fucking Leaf. Women are about 18% of the engineers in America. That number is rising, but not much. Your anecdotal evidence is bullshit.