Are Asian women more wife materials than white?

Are Asian women more wife materials than white?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU
scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-males-can-lactate/
youtube.com/watch?v=QzhbGaCwBzs
nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/texas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jungle Asian with wide nose and dark skin
This is not a Japanese, thus no better than a poo in the loo.
Hump it by all means, but jungle Asians are not human.

obviously yes
nothing left to discuss

That dildo won't save her on the Day of the Rope.

Yes because they're actually pretty hard working

The funniest part is thinking about the poor impoverished Asian lady in a shithole of a nation who works for pennies an hour making those cocks in a factory all so that they could be purchased and used by an Asian-American girl attending a great university to protest the constitutional rights of the nation whose greatness has provided her family a way out of the aforementioned shithole.

It's beautiful. Just beautiful.

if even asian women need the BBC what the white boiz gonna do

They really like to fuck but I don't know if this is just because they're weird fetishists. What say you, yellow man OP.

No, one of the biggest sluts I've ever fucked was Asian and was a raging feminist. 22yrs old and admitted to fucking 60 guys aka 120-180. Ended up giving me genital warts

Hell no. If you race mix, and no matter what the race you mix with you should die.

pretty much any woman is a better wife, but they are not white, hence the dilemma.

I'm an Asian woman and pic attached is what I think:

There are slutty asian girls, there are slutty white girls. (and there is nothing wrong with tht as long as she's responsible). There are conservative asian girls who wants to be housewives and would probably be good at it, there are conservative white girls who are the same (see Mormon, especially).

I'm an introvert, most of my friends are introverts, and white because of my locale, our idea of a good time is potluck and craft, not clubbing. I have some peers that are into clubbing, and while most of them are white, some are asian.

Asians and Whites are kinda a HUGE and diverse demographic. It's not like with blacks, which are only 13% in US and 8.5% in Canada, and have the lowest rate of outdating.

Oh, a forewarning, and b-tard level response of 'Tits or GTFO' will be greeted with my collection of beefcakes and yaoi.

Asian ladies are the only race I haven't fucked yet. Can't believe I fucked a black chick before an Asian. I need to experience the Asian persuasion.

Actually just remembered I got a handy from an Asian in 8th grade but that probably doesn't count

Thank you for your well argued answer

desu basically I just wanted to post a pic of a girl with a massive black dildo to trigger the insecurity of our common Sup Forumssters

Tits or gtfo leaf

Traditional raised yes, tainted Asian western whores? Nope any woman westernized is no good

>Traditional raised yes, tainted Asian western whores? Nope any woman westernized is no good

Self-hating westerner?

i was wondering when this thread was gonna be posted
seemed like a quiet night

how traditional can they be if they mix

do you think that would kill her or is that even enough for roasties these days

The English teacher speaks the truth.

mammaries or kindly leave

White Women all the way. Only an intelligent man would want his children to look like him.
youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU
I wanna dreeaam lovah, so I don't have to dream aloonee~

>how traditional can they be if they mix
THIS

I LOL when I hear a white guy rail against white girl and said he want a traditional asian girl instead.

If an asian girl is willing to date a white guy, she's usually a) or b) or c)
a) Is open-minded, and will not take your racialized sexist bullcrap

b) Has a lot of white friends, white female friends - this is me and I am not going to date someone who disparage my friends like that - also, someone who hates his own women is lame (there is a difference between preference because of like, and hating what you don't prefer).

c) self-hating social-climber.

If dat YT actually gets an Asian woman, it's going to be c), and their kids are going to be super fucked up. Even if those kid manage to be successful, they are going to have serious mental issues and be a jerk like Spock, who was a super jerk with serious mental issues because he has contempt for his human side.

Those were the days. Whites only please.

I love the fact that Asian women actually dress like women. Dresses, skirts, cute outfits. White women dress like dudes.

you really need to get out more

great bargains buying them online

refreshing to hear from a jap. good insight

its an english teacher

interesting documentary "They're All So Beautiful"

Oy vey....

No, all women run off the same software.

You gotta find one that doesn't have cunt programs running on all the time, and they are rare.

No. There are many red-pilled White girls. You just have to look in the right places. It also helps if your not an antisocial neckbeard neet like Op prob are.
Pro tip: go to parties and look for the cute stoner girl. Weed makes you openminded and most stoners already know of illuminati etc.

I don't even care about race, I just want to be genuinely loved

weed girls expect themselves to be liberal
they can be red pilled on niggers, and the government. but won't admit they hate niggers or get literal with their fear of the government

Did you know that males can breastfeed babies too? #themoaryouknow

scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-males-can-lactate/

youtube.com/watch?v=QzhbGaCwBzs

No, Asian american cunts are the most entitled bitches in the world. Id rather have a bitchy white woman than a super entitled asian any day

>I love the fact that Asian women actually dress like women. Dresses, skirts, cute outfits. White women dress like dudes.
?????

>you really need to get out more
THIS

Even at the SUPERMARKET I've seen a lot of white women in pretty dresses.

>Are Asian women more wife materials than white?

Only Asian women born in Asia.
Asian women born in America or Europe are degenerate liberal brainwashed trash.

Also, wife material is subjective based on whether you are alright with having non-white kids.

The title of your pic imply she's Chinese, but that looks like a Jungle Asian (Vietcong, specifically)

Remember when all those Austin liberals saved progressivism and made guns illegal in Texas by marching around waving plastic dicks at each other?

>nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/texas/
O-oh...

To be loved you need at least one of three things:

>1.looks
>2. MONEY
>3. Talent

You can obtain all this from hard work if youre unlucky (hard mode), or you could try to respawn with better luck if pussy

>tell us more about your availability

digits confirm

There's a big difference between Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans compared to south east asians.

Those 3 are actually pretty good wives if you are compatible with their particular brand of crazy, such as chinese girls being deeply anxious and OCD all the time.

Are they better than white women? That's a stupid question really, if it's a decent white girl, or a decent asian girl you will be fine. If they are a slut, the amount their eyes squint won't make a difference.

Lesson from this? Don't date sluts.

I get kinda sad when I see the beautiful white wedding dresses made by women who could never afford them because they toil in slave like conditions.only to have those pieces of art worn for one day by demanding vapid whores who have no idea how good they have it.

I know, those feels make me a huge faggot. Whatever.

Whats Sup Forums think of my mexican gf?
(pic related)

>a massive black dildo

Those things tend to be purchased as a gag gifts. SOME sex toys purchased as a gag gift do get used, but something THIS big is just too bothersome!

The bigger the dildo, the wetter you have to be to use it, the bigger the dripping mess there is after you use it.

If you look at the texture of the piece she's using, especially at the base, I don't think it's even made of silicone and probably is not meant to be used, it's probably a hollow plastic joke piece. If it was a normal dildo, solid silicone, it would have been HEAVY and she wouldn't have been holding it like that.

Looks jewish. Better confirm before you put a baby in it.

She is beautiful, but she looks nervous in this picture, by GF, you don't mean the woman you have chained up in your basement do you?

Yeah but western asians are pretty bad. Not only are they liberal like white women but they're a minority so they've got that victim complex. more likely to have hobbys that people on Sup Forums are into though

>the woman
>the

Implying a Sup Forumsack wouldnt have several down there.

Why Hate niggers? Send them back to their natural habitat, not their fault since the first ones got forced into your country. I feel like weedgirls either go full retarded leftist or based as fuck. You just have to find the right kind. Why Hate your goverment when Trump is POTUS? Norway is pretty based as well, cant really complain to much when we look at Sweden/Germany. But if you stay with a girl for more than 5 years ish you can really shape her point of view if youre smart about it. And if the girl is smart enough to understand what youre saying.