*sips mango tea*

So where's your precious Wall of Cheetos?

You're right. We need to build a northern wall as well

it's over boys... the left stole the animes

It's called the conversion rate, biggest deterrent for those with Canadian dollars.

Seconded. Given the state of Cucknadia and dudeweed I think a northern wall is in order as well. That's for the 2020 campaign tho. Mexico gets a wall first.

how many levels of irony are you on

Jokes on you. Vancouver is all Asian now and frogs were historically not white in America so build that wall.

Because Canadians are'nt flooding into our country by the hundreds of thousands each year like the mexican shit skins

I've always advocated two walls

>Mexican population is far greater then Canada's
>Most of South America illegally immigrates to the US from the Mexican border
>Canadians don't immigrate illegally to work shit tier jobs and the Canadian government does not encourage illegal immigration as a form of welfare for Canadian families

I fucking want that wall asshole. Something will have to stop the immigrants coming when dude weed just kidding finished their economy.

If our country continues to become a cuckshithole I WANT our burger friends to build a wall and let us die alone.

more mexicans are leaving than coming in

also, that image implies that you can only be a patriot of your nationality/birth country if you live there i.e no true scotsman

you're 0 for 2, faggot

I do, but the Chinese know all about walls and aren't likely to force the point.

Put up a northern wall please, not to keep us Canadians out, more to keep the crying liberal cucks in your own fucking country. As a majority, we canadians dont want to go to USA.

You act like I don't want to contain the filthy snow mexicans that are Quebecunts. They all drive and act like pretentious cunts and deserve the biggest wall money can afford.

I doubt that

Canada is just as shitshin as Mexico now

>more mexicans are leaving than coming in
Until it's all of them leaving and none coming in, it isn't enough.

>also, that image implies that you can only be a patriot of your nationality/birth country if you live there

That is correct.

Now go back, Pacco

>mfw

Is this their attempt at a comeback for "if lefts are so tolerant, why are they going to Canada and not Mexico?"

so an american living abroad can't be a true american patriot?

are you this retarded?

>Pacco

yea you are

But I am racist. I make judgement upon people based off of verified historical data. I treat and talk to women differently than men. I stay away from areas that are full of black people. I also assume when there is a terrorist attack, that the attacker is a Muslim. Finally I assume that if you have colored hair, piercings and tattoos that you're going to be a huge leftist and I shouldn't bring up politics, religion or anything related to protected groups. I do this to avoid my urge to tell them to shut the fuck up.

Yes, I make judgements, fuck off.

Canadians aren't illegally immigrating to our country em masse. When/if they start, we will worry about the northern wall.

Oh so reality is racist now?

I don't think a bunch of white Canadians are going to hurt us like a bunch of violent Mexican drug cartels who torture and behead people.

You are a fucking blue pilled fool until you've sat through a few dozen Mexican beheading videos.

Maybe now that Trump is in power that claim might actually be true, illegal border crossings are down 60%. Thanks to ICE we make scare/force enough of them to go back to their home shithole.

if he was so patriotic, why is he living abroad...
u cant explain that

Well I do for one. They are just not as big of a threat at the moment so the focus is on Mexico.

>i watched some gore videos online
>i know a thing or two about these meheecans

don't breed

it's been true for a couple years, trump didn't do shit

It's a sad, but objective fact that most foreign criminals, at least in the southern States come from Mexico

Get fucked. The entire northern part of Mexico is a hellhole. Nothing but violent, psychotic murderers.

A guy I knew who's family lived up there, his aunt was kidnapped for two weeks and held for ransom. Which they had to pay or they would have returned her as just a head,

The wall is necessary. Ask the Chinese.

3 nights in a row OP nice
>filename
are you trying to get on reddit you fucking cuck?

isreal had a problem with terrorists setting off car bombs every day
then they built a wall
bombing dropped 86%
walls just work

But it keeps the illegal mexican immigrants coming to Canada

>The entire northern part of Mexico is a hellhole

false, there are plenty of nice areas. try traveling sometime in your life, poorfag

>my anecdote makes my shit opinion true

nah you get fucked, m8. fuck the chinese too

>spends 99.9% of free time shitting on jews/israel
>conveniently brings up jews/israel

kys

One of my literature teacher, entierly bluepilled, got an invite to a Poetry convention of north America in Mexico city, she went there, and she had her convictions shattered. What she told the class was "Down there, It's still medieval times. I saw cartel guys on cross as we drove around. Mexicans love poetry, But they're violent."

>there are plenty of nice areas anecdotally: such as
>my anecdote makes my shit opinion true

I'd love for you to spend some time in Mexico "m8"

You remind me of that retarded musician who went to North Korea and made a music video singing about how nice it is and everyone made fun of him for being a naive tool.

Show me a prison in Cali or Texas and I'll show you a ton of mexicans, many illegal.

I could picture the look on her face saying the last bit, eyes distant with a thousand yard stare.

>hurrdurr, everything can only b black r white
grow the fuck up. you're on Sup Forums, we're discussing because there's good in every country, and we're trying to preserve it from being boiled down by multiculturalism.

>inb4 leaf

i didn't name any tourist traps. im just better traveled than you are. and naturaly, i'm not a closed-minded retard on a gook cartoon board talking about shit i dont know

please don't breed. you probably don't even have a gf desu

ive spent weeks at a time in mexico

what are you going to say now?

Weeks at a time at a resort surrounded by military protecting the retarded tourists.

We'll build it after we finish driving the liberals and their pet niggers North into Canadistan.

no, in a suburban home in what is supposed to be one of the most "dangerous cities"

again, what are you going to say now?

DO IT! We don't want your dindu rejects!

It's actually NOT winter in Canada all the time, I fear all the rapefugees that will make it up the summer with their grabbing hands intact once our glorious old man winter goes to sleep. ;_;

Summer Is Coming - and with it, dindus. : (

They do, faggot.

We DO need a second wall though, especially with the Canadians letting in so many refugees.

lol you retards keep forgetting to delete the filename

well then why dont you share with everyone all the great places in mexico where you wont get your cock cut off and shoved in your decapitated head after your bus gets pulled over and you have to fight to the death gladiator style in the middle of the desert.
and is this after or before your ass collapses from being enslaved as a drug mule?

please build it so your refugees stop border hopping to us

This is what we need to do with all liberals, there is no better redpill then reality.

- a former liberal

>reciting that one incident verbatim

lel, anywhere that isn't San Fernando, Tamaulipas, Mexico. so 99.9999% of the country?

well seeing as all the illegals are going to canada and cuckdeu wants to flood his country with refugees as well,... i think we need a northern wall pretty damn badly

Because I /am/ racist and we don't need to secure against Canadians. They are less dangerous and don't cross the border illegally nearly as much.