Procreation General

How do I get my GF to want kids Sup Forums??
I need redpill images or videos or anything.
I dont know how to get her to see the light and urgency in it.
We all need to start having 4+ babbies
I have a pretty, humble, loving and good hearted ginger gf.
Somehow along the line she got the idea that its selfish to have kids.. because she thinks that theyll have to grow up in a bad economy.. and other stupid ideas. .. .
I know im not the only one with this issue, so we need to start discussing tactics..
how do we get teh vaginal jew on our side,. ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
youtube.com/watch?v=oq-w21ZPdWw
youtube.com/watch?v=IP29OG_EkgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show her this: youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
Short to the point, funny, makes sense, not overtly racist.

Im laughing and wanting to cry as I watch this as I imagine our people fading away forever.

Do not feel defeat, because that destroys motivation. Do not feel victory, because that destroys motivation as well. Feel hope, which is the sweet spot in between that creates motivation.

here's a graph to prove that movie's not just a meme

That movie should be required viewing for Sup Forums. Mike Judge was a genius.

I feel the opposite. Hope is a passive wish for change which takes the responsibility of action out of my own hands.
Hope doesnt create anything, the will of man does.

I suppose the definition of hope is different in our heads. I thought it meant that the times are shitty, but there is a chance things can get better if we change it all. I guess I am wrong.

Have you tried umm talking about it and stating you want kids?

Youre just wasting your time.

By the way, I thought ther was a good Stefan video where he made a strong case for having kids.. but I cant remember what it was. Anyone know ?

>ginger
noice
if you're post-financially secure, there is no reason for you both to not have children

I would say shock her with female expiry dates, go to her parents house and browse photo albums (showing her her line of (great) predecessors) and/or telling her that it is your and her duty and responsibility to continue
but she also has to be willing to have that child so both of you will be willing to raise it
you should also read up on nutrition and viriculture

get her pregnant OP, do it for your ancestors and for your unborn grand-children. You have an obligation.

Also make her yell "michael" at the moment of conception.

"Opps the condom broke" then use reverse pyschology if she wants to abort

Replace birth control with sugar pills and bust away

I have talked about it with her she knows my point of view.. I got her from not ever wanting kids to admitting that she might wants some "in a few years"

I dont want to wait a few years and wait for her ovaries to shrivvel up.

The problem about exiry dates is that somehow her mom waited until 35 to have her.. so she thinks she can just wait forever.

Shes on the pill

Start showing her pro-kid content, start watching family vlogs or send her videos of cute kids or something. Start talking about kids and point out cute kids in public.

Have conversations about being parents, her being a mother. Just throw kids into conversations about the future. You can do it op.

I see what youre saying.. to be optimistic..

just have her spend some time around children lmfao

like how can you actually be having a problem convincing a chick to have kids?

do you realize how ridiculously powerful a woman's instinct to have babies is? after she spends an hour doting over a friend or relative's baby she will be riding your dick extra hard that night trying to get pregnant

You underestimate the power of Canada's indoctrination.

I know a lot of girls from her suburb lifestyle that "just want to live the free empowered life"

>bad economy
It's only a bad economy if you don't prepare for them in the first place. My godfather had already saved up a significant portion of money to fund his only daughter 's tuition or loan and she succeeded in life. I think she even went to France while at school and now she's a teacher. Show your girlfriend that's your competent financially, that you can make the dough together so it won't be a problem in the future. To be honest though, 4 is unrealistic. 2 yes, but 4? You sure you and your wife can save up for all 4 of them without going into debt? My bro has a 3rd child (he has no self control - even had to abort his first child with current wife bcuz relationship was unstable) and he ALOT of debt. Was paying $400 in interest until his wife found out and flipped. I recommend for you to reconsider 4. That's like for millionaires.

wow
So I was searching youtube for this stefan vid...
Thanks a lot (((youtube))))

Jesus

It's not just canada. I grew up and live in a VERY wealthy suburb of NY and it's the same here. The opening scene of idiocracy really paints an accurate picture of it.

>We all need to have 4 plus kids on a planet with rapidly dwindling resources and a climate that will soon not support the majority of human life

No. Shitting out more kids isn't going to solve anything. Unchecked reproduction is why the world is so fucked up, and I'm done with retards who think that putting MORE people on an already strained planet is going to improve things. The times we are living in right now will never happen again. The ridiculous comfort that Western civilization has enjoyed over the last 80 years is unsustainable, and humans have way overshot their population.

I realize you're going to do whatever you want anyway, so I'll just leave on this note: You faggots are kidding yourselves if you think that this lifestyle doesn't have a price. The price is that the previous generations used up so many of Earths resources to get to this point, that there aren't enough left to continue this indefinitely. The Earth, and all the life on it have a limit, and we have surpassed that limit. The future isn't going to be a shiny technological utopia, it's going to be a dystopian hell hole. So if you want to have kids in that world, go ahead. I won't have to explain to my non existent children why food is so scarce and there's no clean water to drink. If you think if can't happen in 'developed' countries, think again. It's already started, and it's not going to stop until billions are dead. Have a nice day.

"dear gf,

it is one of the deepest desires of men to perpetuate ourselves; to take the great things we inherited from our ancestors, to improve them, and to pass the torch of human civilization on to our own sons and daughters.

I believe you are the right woman to help me do that, and for that reason, I have invested my precious energy into you thus far.

I believe that deep inside of you is the true femininity of motherhood; the passion to bring new life into the world.

To see that realized in you, I have tried to drown out the shouts of the perverse and degenerate voices in our culture who lie to you and demean motherhood. I want to help you become who you are meant to be.

but make no mistake - I will have sons and daughters soon, and those children will all come from the same mother, who will be my lifelong wife. That woman will qualify herself for this most important task by having excellent genetics, as you do, excellent pro-family values, as you do, and an unequalled commitment to her job as wife and mother, and a total disdain for any other concern or interest in her life.

She will be fully devoted to me and our children, because that is what I demand out of a woman.

So the question is, is that woman going to be you? If you have any doubt that the purpose of your life is to be my wife, and the mother of my children, say so now.

If the people who have the foresight to see we're becoming an unsustainable system stop breeding, and only the retards and human trash keep shitting out more kids, then who's going to be capable of fixing anything?

I honestly think it's fine for intelligent people to keep reproducing in greater numbers, because keep in mind, intelligent people generally reproduce less. The idiots, especially the third world hordes that are consuming the Earth, continue to breed like rats, and the only sliver of hope I have in stemming their tide is the UNs sterilization campaigns in africa an asia

If she doesn't want kids, it means she doesn't want kids with you. Sex is for making babies, user.

Either way though, I think the Earth is essentially fucked. Even if every single Westerner with a brain stopped having kids, the Africans and Asians would make up for those losses in a split second and create so much human excess that it wouldn't even be worth.

Look at Italy, one of the brightest nations in Europe, but has a birthrate of 1.4, then look at Niger, with its birthrate of 8 showing little sign of stopping. You claim that Euros need to stop having kids when they already aren't having a signficiant number to begin with. Besides, do you really think M'tumbe or Kichwando are ever going to produce anything of value? I'd take a world of 10 billion Italians over 10 billion africans any day

Let me tell you a story.
>guy though he has great relationship with woman
>she didn't want kids
>four years go by
>she is hitting "the wall"
>breaks up with him
>is pregnant within a month
>marries the baby daddy within two months

The "I don't want kids" meme is a lie. Women instinctively need to reproduce. This is their primary purpose for existing and it affects them on a very deep level.

If she doesn't want kids, it means she does not respect and have faith in you as a man to provide for her.

Shut up cindy. Benis go in bagoyner or seed go in turkeybaster

don't use a condom

this

well put, leaf

this

"Redpilled" female that has long term relationship with bf that I love. But I don't want kids. I don't know why, exactly. There are lots of mental issues in my family that I don't want to spread. I know there is an expiration date too. I just don't want them. What do?

Fathering children is literally why we males exist. Gestating children is literally why females exist. If she utterly refutes the only true purpose any of us will ever have in life you're just another fucking leafcuck for being with her. Don't be just another leaf, OP...

she just wants to keep her options open because she considers herself above you. she'll slut around until the very last minute she can then have an autistic baby at 35 and unmarried

Get your GF to babysit someone's baby. My GF does that and while she doesn't want a baby yet (she's still in college btw), she's grown to realize that she likes taking care of them.

So you think if white people stopped having children the world would what? Improve?

I believe in you leafbro, you can make the perfect family!

Get her to read up on cuckqueaning. That will naturally trigger her jealousy and she'll get baby fever.

I can tell you how to tell if the girl you're seeing will have kids with you or fuck up your life. I usually lurk, almost never post, but I like you guys and want to help. I need to know you guys will read it. Sup Forums is moving fast tonight and I don't want to stay up typing this up just for it to be overlooked. It's pretty simple, but I want you all to know how and why it works.

Anyone interested?

Interested but I should've gone to bed 2 hours ago. Is the explanation short?

The world is already overpopulated. It doesn't need more people.

it doesn't need more stupid people, smart people are less of a burden

In the same boat bro. Give me a minute

my father got a mutters cross from some random German guy at work back in the 80s.... not really sure why, but he's really proud of the damned thing.

Come up behind her in the kitchen. Maybe she's cooking, great. Or you cooked so she's doing the dishes. If neither of these are probable you should dump her ass anyway.

So you come up behind her, put your arms around her and start kissing her neck and whispering shit in her ear or whatever. Get her turned on but not enough that she's already ripping her clothes off. Laugh a bit, or start to say something but stop, just get her to ask you "what? What were you thinking? What were you going to say?" Whisper in her ear something like 'Our kids will be so beautiful' or 'I'll be so happy to have you to love and raise our kids".

The point is two fold here bro. You want kids right? Well goddammit you're going to have them, one way or another. If this broad decides you're good enough to stick around she's damn well going to help you raise those kids. If she doesn't some other chick will have that honor. And if she doesn't want kids but does like that thought will run through her mind and it will shake her perception of her own value in your eyes. She will make up her mind within 5 seconds, if you detect waffling, dump her. She will cheat on you out of compulsion to seek revenge on you for roping her into something she didn't want.

On the other hand, if she does want kids, this will force her to imagine herself in that situation, with you and them. If she's open to the idea at all, the fact that you have her turned on and in a good mood as well as your positive verbal suggestion will ensure that the vision she gets in her head is the best it could be. Her mind will fill in the details to make it perfect. Your description or statement shouldn't be too specific in order to allow her mind to do this. She will feel desire, deep in her belly and her pussy at first, quickly washing over the rest of her body. This is important and makes the next part most critical.

/this

More intelligent people tend to have less children.

Watch all varg vikernes channel (thuleanperspective) with your girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=oq-w21ZPdWw

Don't worry about it so much. Seriously. Assuming you're talking about mental health issues like schizophrenia or alcoholism or depression, those are triggered by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. I had all those issues in my family and they only appeared in my cousins who were neglected and shit. And considering you worry about your nonexistent childrens' well-being and try to plan accordingly, that automatically puts you ahead of 95% of parents on earth. If you're worried about their prospects of financial success, that's even dumber. I grew up in a cottage in the woods with 3 sisters and in a couple more years I'll have my first million (27 now). I wouldn't say I'm "happier" due to money though. I had quite a happy childhood because I had a big loving family, so I always had friends. Kids don't need new iPhones and shit to have a good childhood.

If she doesn't want kids there is something wrong with her. Women at around 25 years old naturally should have certain hormones that make them want children so bad they would be begging you.

It's probably her diet tbqh.

Not true. I don't want kids because I can't even take care of myself and I wouldn't be a good role model to my children.

This too. I also don't want to have kids with my husband because my genetics are f u c k e d. We could adopt though once I get over my daddy issues.

Remember though, if you have kids raise them properly. No sense in going full on Mormon if they come out batshit insane from having a poor father figure or upbringing.

Stop breeding, you filthy fucking parasite. I can't wait til this planet shakes you off like the vermin you are.

>The world is already overpopulated. It doesn't need more people

i feel like someone has told me this before... but i can't remember who it was...

>gf
>asking Sup Forums for advice

fake and homoshekeual

Interesting concept, will read part 2 and then go to bed.

God bless you both, and good luck. I drop "jokes" about a new clan of 6+, wanting three sets of twins in a row, etc. That way coming to terms with wanting more than three was easy

overpopulated by SUBHUMANS. Never forget that part.

You have to drop that line, kiss her again, or smack her ass or something, just get her a little bit more aroused but create an opening to leave. And walk away. Check the mail, look at the busted lawnmower, go check your oil or something, anything that puts you away from her and very obviously occupied.

You want her to be alone with this feeling. She will may fight with herself over it, she may plunge into a waking fantasy about it, but she has to be alone to experience it. If you are there she will try to interject, make conversation, get fucked, whatever and that will prevent her own instincts from working on her. It should really take 10 minutes or less. You don't want to leave her for an hour so she can jump to some other shit or start dreaming about her high school crush instead. When you return to her, fuck the everloving shit out of her. Pull her hair, slap her ass, make her cum, make her beg to cum, whatever. Just make it good. You'll be able to tell by how she acts then and over the next few days what she thinks about it. She may even outright bring it up. If she does she will not give you the truth, or at least the whole truth, because it will jeopardize her dominance of the relationship. Don't call her out, she'll betray her real feelings if you pay attention. Act accordingly.

And with that, goodnight bro. Best of luck out there.

Thank you kind user.

Show your gf a bunch of anti-abortion videos, pictures of aborted fetuses, etc.

Poke a hole in your condoms

>Well baby you know they say even condoms aren't 100%

You beta faggot. Women like leaders. You need to make it clear that you want children and look forward to them. That you want to propagate your genes and raise the next generation.

This is a good video for a female

youtube.com/watch?v=IP29OG_EkgA

Not my family lmao. My parents took a good look at their genes and agreed to spread em.