Based Texas

Based as fuck state of Texas

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell yeah Texas!

only the teachings of Texas can save western civilization

DO YOU GOT A STICK UP YOUR ASS?

Texas should secede. Too many commiefornians moving here.

Best state

??????

> OP whishes he was in texas
> OP has long lost cousin of texas blood

don't we all

Based Texans at it again

>Committing murder is justified because reasons

Yeah no, you traitors should be killed.

Good

Secession is a bit of a meme but I do like Texas independent spirit.

I'd like for the Texan mentality and attitude to be more prevalent in the US.

How does a state with so many Mexicans manage to stay red in elections, and stay so based overall?

Melbourne needs to be gassed.

That's an American hero right there.

TEXAS NO

seriously though, nice

Texas believes in Justice.

I hope an abbo rapes everybody on your family as you get disemboweled by an emu

I hope you get fucking stingray'd

Sup Forums. Where civilization and rule of law matters. Until it doesn't.

I really hope you never breed. Typical island of criminals showing sympathy for the child rapist. Really makes you think.

Tejanos are not Mexican or Central American. They've lived here for centuries.

Tejanos aren't Mexican

This may be a foreign concept to you but for people with balls if you harm our tribe or family you get hurt. Usually badly.

Be more like Texans

>I rape five year olds: The Post
Enjoy hell slave

Awful, awful bait. This has to be a Canadian with a proxy.

>Against vigilante justice
>It must be because you sympathize with a child rapist

That's some nice strawmanning you got going on there.

I love my state and this stuff makes me love it even more

crawl in the oven next to the eternal jew you fucking pathetic limp wristed piece of shit.

Sorry to break it to you but this is what real Texas looks like

t. Texan

I think the CIA is secretly operating out of Austin/Dallas running the fucking world.

There is a reason we have our own power grid.

>Traitors
>To a country that supports the import of rapists and pedophiles

Nah You got it spot on, We might be traitors to the globalists but it's better than being fucking Australian.

go huff some petrol you fucking abbo

He should have been awarded a medal as well, does this upstanding gentleman have a gofundme?

>Dallas
Holy shit, so you're saying that a lot of blacks and Hispanics live in major cities?

good

The cognitive dissonance here is amazing sometimes.

The father should be jailed for at least manslaughter. You don't get to kill other people because they've seriously wronged you. That's what tribes of niggers do in Africa.

This. Tejanos are based as fuck, they are more racist against Mexicans and other beaners than anyone. They wear cowboy hats and boots. They drive lifted trucks and drink the fuck out of monster energy. They work their ass off. I work in high-rise construction and most of the workers are hispanic, you would be suprised how scared niggers and whites are of heights, beaners don't even think about tying off or being safe they just fuckin work.

Our culture redpills about half of them.

God bless the fuckin USA

Howdy pardner, you should study more law-- it's called 'judicial prudence',ya horse's ass.

>Committing murder is justified because reasons
Yes, Jeimba. That's how justification usually works.

yeah. I live in houston.
this is what it looks like. i'm currently going to both HCC and UH and it's nothing but brown people and hijabs filling every campus.

Tucson doesn't even look that enriched

t. t-loc

They have to go back.

Texas-bred native here.

North Texas is getting fucked but are minuscule and we refuse to let them leave their hipster ghettos.

Life behind the pine curtain is great. Strangers driving past you smile and wave, men open doors for ladies, and there's a BBQ joint every 5 feet. Even the queers love it here.

>state is like 45% white
BASED TEXAS

>t. citynigger
Try going 20 mins. away from the chicken coop apartment projects Tyrone.

t. Galveston/Driftwood

Meanwhile in Rotterdam, some poor dad is sitting in a jail cell for just trying to get his daughter back lel.

>art admirer

if they arent mexicans then what are they you stupid nigger

You hear that, Podesta?

Aren't you in prison?

>The father should be jailed for at least manslaughter. You don't get to kill other people because they've seriously wronged you. That's what tribes of niggers do in Africa.
Child molesters should be killed. I think you mom got too much emu sperm where should be a brain and then you came to the world.

>Against vigilante justice
>It must be because you sympathize with a child rapist
>You don't get to kill other people because they've seriously wronged you.

I stand by my statement you fucking island niggers. Thinking beating a man mercilessly in the heat of passion who is in the process of, not wronging you, but RAPING your five year old fucking daughter is akin to vigilante justice or manslaughter you are beyond fucking retarded.

WIN

>Galvestone

Your ocean is a gross mess. I'm afraid of seafood caught from those black fetid waters.

T.pedo scum

>tfw if someone invades my property I can blow them away with a shotgun and still get a settlement
feels fuckin good lads

You have to drive at least 60 mins out of Dallas before it stops looking like that

spainards that get lumped in with spics

Charges for what?

Exactly.

Lynch yourself convict

If they are on your property without your consent, it's not a far stretch to say they may want to cause you harm.

I'm shocked castle law isn't a thing everywhere.

Murder.

Assuming he killed the rapist after the fact

Texas law states deadly force is justified in these circumstances so with that I withdraw my premature conclusions.

dallasfag reporting in

>Meanwhile in 83% white Minnesota
It's almost like some states can be based in spite of their shitty racial demographics

Fuck off Melbourne.

needs to be shooped next to the bong article about a father getting arrested while his daughter is raped

>tfw georgetown
lel at citycucks, the only problem out here are the boomers

lol it's a gulf and that is from the Mississippi River delta that turns the water brown.

Going to a wedding this weekend with a bunch of Highland park people. Betting on 80% + whites.

That is BADASS!!

lol Somalia?

sort of true. There were actually hardly any mexican living in Texas before the 20th century. There were only aroun 10,000 in the entire area when Santa Anna offered americans land for immigrating, becuase he wanted a buffer between the Comanches and southern mexico, where nearly all mexicans lived. Within a year there were already more american settlers in Texas than mexicans. The state of Texas has never really been more than 10% hispanic, up until the 1970's, when that all changed.

That is the coolest thing I have read all day :)

it seems like solid reasoning right? It boggles the mind how places with even worse chance of violent intruders have laws and regulations that protect the intruder.

Withdrawal accepted. I hope you have a good day buddy. No hard feelings m8

You've clearly never been to Allen or Rockwall

Cheers m8, keep being based.

checked.
If only we were allowed to publicly hang the rapist.

Gtown is /comfy/ af.

full story for those interested

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html

I drove through your dock towns once and thought an oil spill occurred.

Otherwise it was a pleasant trip. I passed 20 dentist practices and an Asian market called Hung Dong Market.

You guys are okay.

What a champ!

>Caught raping

Justified. Nobody should have a problem with this

You got a cock up your ass?

It wasn't murder. He didn't kill an innocent person, he put down a dangerous animal.

His daughter was 3 yrs old you dumb son of a bitch.

>sex pat detected
how many kids do you fuck in Thailand you sick fuck

Girls are sluts. She probably wanted it.

Aaaaaand he's mexican...just so shameful. when will they fuckin change?

the pinnacle of smalltown USA

though more people are moving in all the time, theyre starting to tear up the woods to expand the shopping center and put in new neighborhoods. At least the lake and the rivers will stay pure.

lol the hurricane (IKE) was the best thing that ever happened here. knocked out the project housing and got rid of all the niggers who coudln't rebuild their houses.

We got lots of beautiful historic homes, but Galveston is still a slimy mob town. Tillman Fertitta who owns pleasure pier and boardwalk in Kemah is a mobster laundering his money. The city goverment here is crooked as fuck and they just started charging everyone on the seawall parking ($25/year) which is kind of dumb because it was supposed to pay for improvements but instead is actually somehow losing money.

Once they fill the newly built project low income apartments up we will see how bad the nigger problem gets again. Football team used to be good and now they are terrible lol.

There is no threat of punishment in the world that would deter me from doing exactly what that based texan did. Anyone who wouldn't beat someone to death who was raping your daughter/wife/sister/mother isn't really a man.

Yeah. Its growing so much around there. The courthouse area is great, reminds me so much of home.

Whew there! I hope your little girl gets raped by an abbo, and you have to sit in court watching him get 5 years, two on probation, for ruining the rest of her life.

You really should go back to 咂干中国人的阳具。你的国人都是同志们,很喜欢我们中国的老板。很快要把所有的你们的财产都给中国人卖。I assume you can read that because you're Australian, but in case you can't it basically says you should go back to sucking Chinese cocks while offering them all your property - seems to be the only thing you fucking koala niggers are good at.

>literally cannot kill in self defense.
Child rapists aren't people, all he did was put down an animal.