As time passes, I realize how right this man was about the world

As time passes, I realize how right this man was about the world.

unironically yeah

Depressed yet?

We shouldnt feel depressed. We should learn from this man and hope one day we can unite people together against our common enemy

Tfw he was right about modern "Democracy". It only catters to the rich who puppet law makers and directly benefits them. The mass people are tossed aside to be forgotten

Need a dude like Hitler in my shitty country desu.

Exactly

If it is necessary that I must die for my people...

Then my spirit will rise from the grave, and the world will know I WAS RIGHT.

edgy faggot. Hitler was a retard who started one of the most disastrous wars of all time.

Get in line faggot.

Yes, good goy. Hitler started it, wow what a nuanced view of history totally not written by the (((victors)))

You mean to exterminate you all?

I agree.

> implying Indian Hitler wouldn't purge the Muslims and darkest of the dravidians
> and add toilets

Oy vey let me guess you watched a couple of Youtube videos and now you're a scholar? Shut the fuck up moron. The real redpill is understanding there are no good guys, Hitler included. The past few hundred years of history have been nothing but a slow decay into non existence.

So pretending to be upset about the Jews and Hitler and all this shit is trite and meaningless and looks just like virtue signaling to me.

What are you going to do about it? Go out and start genociding people?

You are a fucking slave goy and have been since birth.

Liberal Jew detected. How am i edgy when i admire his passion, dedication, ambition and self drive he had for himself and his country that was left in ruins after WW1 by the Jews. He wasnt a politician, he was a leader that united a broken country together and rose it from the ashes to what it is now

Also if you were educated, youd know a lot of American companies funded him in terms or finance, clothing and equipment. Shows how much you know how the world works and how right he was

don t cry because it s over , smile because it happened

Uncle Adolf

I don't want these feels rn desu, it's too blackpilling

Yes and now see how ((they)) pumped america full with their poison!

Just keep redpilling the masses bro, one day, there shall be no country left for them, to escape to