Has Sup Forums watched how Sargon fucked Destiny while defending JonTron? the conversation really hot

Has Sup Forums watched how Sargon fucked Destiny while defending JonTron? the conversation really hot

youtu.be/j_y7ZZmYVPA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FpFnUZ9KUc
youtube.com/watch?v=quShsCRaKJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_HzLefeWM3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching Sargon of Mossad

That obese fucking quadroon is not only a literal cuckold (srs), but also made retarded comments about how Pakistanis were not responsible for the Rotherham rapes, because native Brits would have done it if the Pakis weren't there. He's also a dishonest Jew shill who tries to use rhetoric tricks rather than actually fucking rationally address arguments:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FpFnUZ9KUc
youtube.com/watch?v=quShsCRaKJQ

this

does anyone have the webm of Destiny swinging his head all over the place? (and also the source video)

I did listen to it, and it felt like Sargon just completely owned Destiny.

But then I also listened to some of it on Destiny's channel, and the chairs seemed to have turned somewhat. I think it has to do with how Sargon was muted whenever Destiny was speaking, and vice versa on Sargon's channel. Destiny's audience didn't really hear Sargon's comebacks, and Sargon's audience couldn't hear Destiny anyway because the volume was rather low.

I wonder if the two actually hear each other all the time?

>a literal cuckold (srs),
This is the second time I've heard this here. Pls elaborate

>Sarcuck

none of these people matter and nothing will become of their pointless debates and rants.

go find a new youtube dad

>Sargon was muted
>vice versa on Sargon's channel
He has a shitty setup, he needs to fix that crap already
I've noticed this happens on his other videos

Anyway, even if you listened to both, Destiny wins it 8-2, at least
Most of Sargon's arguments are unclear. Even when he finally says something concrete (something you can hold him to), he becomes a absolute cuck, because he cannot hold an argument without being a weasel about it later on

Sargon spent a good amount of time just taking down the strawmen Destiny tried to set up. If I had a shot every time Sargon said "no that's not what I said" I'd have passed out before the stream ended.

And yeah in my opinion Sargon won that debate, by as much as he lost that earlier one

>Destiny wins it 8-2, at least
No.
Destiny got absolutely trashed, he literally got no argument for immigration aside from "it is good for the economy and let's redistribute wealth to the poor who suffer from immigration", Sargon debunked that multiple times.

The rest of the debate was Destiny trying very hard to put words into Sargons mouth.

Don't bother. That's probably destiny under a proxy.

>If I had a shot every time Sargon said "no that's not what I said"
Because he sucks balls at arguing, he can't make a solid point. What Destiny is doing is asking Sargon to state his point clearly, then re-phrasing back to him so they can both agree that there is no mis-characterizing, before moving on

>Destiny got absolutely trashed, he literally got no argument for immigration aside from "it is good for the economy and let's redistribute wealth to the poor who suffer from immigration", Sargon debunked that multiple times.

And Sargon gets a point for that one
I don't agree with Destiny about the economy

>The rest of the debate was Destiny trying very hard to put words into Sargons mouth.
Nothing like this happened

You must have absolutely no critical thinking abilities at all if you think it was even close, let alone a clear victory for destiny

Anyone who follows this sargon guy is a faggot. Sargon was a babylonian. Not some beta albino pajeet whos ashamed of it. This guys name might as well be Tutankhamen. What a suprise, white ppl lying.

Everything about the west is fake. The great nation controlled by Satan.

>1 post by this ID
nice try whiteboi

The biggest culture vultures on the planet. Your history is nothing but war and death. A pestilence on the planet. You have no real culture. Beer, football, nascar. Degenerate whore women.

youtube.com/watch?v=_HzLefeWM3c

Fuckin weebs. Either embrace your history or remain in shame of it albinos. You dont get to do both. Not here in the information age. The veil is about to be lifted.

THis

>Nothing like this happened
Sargon: "that's not what I said"
This happened many times.

>I don't agree with Destiny about the economy
What does Destiny get his points for?
He made no other argument on the topic of immigration.

>2017
>still watching e-celebs
wew

on a scale from 1 to low-functional autism how hard will i want to kill myself if i listen to this?

It wasn't that bad.
Most of it was a reasonable debate between a neo-liberal and a classical liberal.

If you want autism watch the debate between naked ape and destiny.
That was hilariously awful.

What both of these retards don't get is that women and men shouldn't be mixed together at all.

Also I'm sick of women ruining my STEM.

It's pretty cringey that Sargon is so afraid of accepting the significance of genetic differences in populations.
>N-no, of course there are no significant genetic similarities between black people in the U.S. and black people in africa! I'm not racist!

I just don't think it's possible to have a really useful conversation about such issues without an understanding of HBD.

I'm pretty sure it's only because of who he's talking with. The guy is a right cunt and will rake anyone over the coals he can.

>Sargon of Mossad
this made me kek

>Sargon winning a debate
>ever
Nice meme

>Destiny spends one hour after the debate crying and attacking his viewers
Same shit as with Jim, his ego is so fragile he needs to publicly masturbate infront of his fans.

No, I haven't seen it.
I don't mind Sargon.
He's a conservative who thinks he's a liberal.
That's funny.
I'll watch it now.
Thanks for the suggestion, Sargon-shill.

>Sargon "skirts around the answer" Akkad fucking anything

>winning a debate
The whole concept of 'winning a debate' in this kind of context seems pointless and dumb to me. They aren't convincing each other. For the most part, they aren't convincing anyone who is already well-informed on the topic.
But because one of them landed more sick burns or came up with more snappy, logical-sounding replies, or one of them was at a loss for words a few times, therefore someone "won the debate".
How pointless and inconsequential.

Sargon handles him like a child though

He doesn't fall into ad hominem traps and it sounds like a father talking to a 9 year-old son for the duration of the "debate"

Sargon even corrects Destiny on several of his arguments, all while smoking a cigar that you can faintly here him lighting.

disagree, Sargon has good intentions and redpills millions of normies. Think of him as a field officer in our little culture war while pol is a good version of the jews

The problem with debating Destiny is that instead of having anything that would resemble a civil discussion Destiny starts by being an aggressive asshole from square 1, speaking fast and nearly shouting into his microphone, the more people try to be civil with him or dismantle his arguments he cranks it all up to 11. So in case of Destiny it is always about winning or losing.

He did.
Destiny got nearly all of his arguments debunked.

Sargon may not be /ourguy/ but he's pretty decent at having discussions and his opinions are generally reasonable.

I don't get Destiny's obsession with debating people on stream. What exactly does anyone gain from this?

>Yeah, I spent 2 hours arguing politics with someone who used to be paid to play and teach Starcraft 2

Also, how does he get away with 'nigger' on Twitch so much? Far larger streamers that make a lot more money than him for Twitch get in far more trouble for far less.

I have no idea how he gets away with it.

>Why are minorities so important in America?
>I think minorities face a special set of problems in this country
>Well if that's the case, why would white people want to become a minority?

Blown the fuck out.

It's true that you cannot win a debate, but Sargon still lost because he was forced to affirm by racist views. We give omni a lot of shit, but he's very good at exposing his opponent's views and thus making them less credible. I envy him, actually.

Whatever, Sargon is like 0 for 57 in debates now or something.

>Sargon of akkad is just an SJW who hates women

I don't see any problem with this.

Sargon of Mossad is a nigger

Destiny is seriously autistic
He literally does carl the cuck "are you kidding me?!!?"
When he's clearly wrong he just starts talking faster and faster and keeps saying wrong dumb shit.
He's is autistic screeching the person.

Sargons content is entry tier for normies