Anti-fa are just a bunch of pus-

Anti-fa are just a bunch of pus-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUmSR6SgpRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pussies. yeah

one grenade could take them all out.
they are weak.

Lemme finish that for you. Antifa are just a bunch of pussys.

>hammer and sickle
Are they edgier than us or are they serious about this?

Seattle?

Most of them have their weapons slung behind them. These are not people prepared to fight and die.

LARPING AS REVOLUTIONARIES

AMD-65, top lel fail AK

>anti facism
>wants to police thoughts at gunpoint
hmmmm, really makes you think

also, implying they have the gall to shoot someone with those weapons.

Guns are triggering my PTSD tho.

And also, what's with the fucking masks? They look like a bona-fide terrorist organization.
If they were really a part of some just cause, they wouldn't be hiding their identities away from the thing they so dearly believe

Kek

austin

fuck fascist and communist. This board is American if your flag doesn't sport stars and stripes you can fuck yourself and die.

>Guns slung behind backs
When you think combat is like 'The Division'

Yeah. They look like a bunch of pussies.

I love watching the beat up drumpfkins

Fucken larpers I swear.

So?

You think I'm not going to call someone a pussy because they're holding a gun?

>That one on the far right

He looks so soft and anemic. The way he stands makes me question my belief that the "virgin walk" is just a meme. He has virgin posture. I don't think I could take him seriously, even with his big bad gun.

You're a bad person, and you need Jesus.

derp

Fuck Antifa

>Using the freedom you have to own weapons to defend an ideology that will inevitably take them away

Pottery.

I don't think they really want to start this war.

>Do you know why Americans love guns, Mr. Hertz? And it's got nothing to do with all that phallic mumbo-jumbo, "cockin' your gun." No, Hertz, people love guns because America is a land of opportunity, where a poor man can become rich, and a pussy can become a tough guy, if he's got a gun in his hand.
youtube.com/watch?v=pUmSR6SgpRo

Look at all those Anti-Faggots lined up for a dune monkey to run them over. #TruckOfPeace #BanAssaultTrucks

how are these toothless circle jerking fucksticks going to aim with a mask like that?

How many grenades would it take to take you out?

Fucking tripfag nigger, pol is a natsoc board.

those look like paintball guns.

reminder that Sup Forums used to be antifa until this place turned into a bunch of bootlicking contrarion faggots for the sake of being edgy

They are all so fucking scared of getting arrested that they have to wear masks to conceal their identity, just cause they literally are pussies

>American
>not permanently armed

They're the Communist Party of the USA, so the use of the hammer and sickle is not meant to be shocking or edgy, they're playing it straight.

all of these fags are 5 feet tall, i'll take em in 1v5 hand 2 hand combat desu

All they really do is jump trash cans and sucker punch & mace women.

lol have been posting since 2005

it was never antifa you dumb lying cunt

>are they edgier than us
Like fun they are. There's nobody edgier than us. Nobody. It's bad enough the left has academia, the maystreem meteor and the entertainment industry but i will be Goddamned if they're going to take this away too. Every man has his limit.

THANK YOU SKELE-

>the use of the hammer and sickle is not meant to be shocking or edgy, they're playing it straight.

Shit, that's a terrible strategy.

The day of the rope will not be kind to this collective.

Even if by some miracle one of these anteefag pussies had the balls to fire at a person, the recoil would knock them on their skinny virgin asses.

>Pic related
Antifag without mask

you probably were 3 years old in 2005

Sup Forums was pretty far left and ironically racist

stop projecting, pervert.

I've seen him take 5, no problem

Literally airsoft guns.

PUSSIES

If you try to play the right's game you're going to lose. You pussies are better off sucking minority dick and attempting to be subversive kike puppets like you've been all along.

Lanky 19 year olds living with their mom that own guns are still lanky 19 year olds living with their moms

Get fucked cuck.

Stop with Aryan loli, I'm starting to like her

And where are then that nobody passed by and punched their commie masked face?

Look up gais! It's antifa!

>starting
What's wrong with you?

Anyone can buy a gun and stand on a street corner.

Look at them.. They are faggots. Starting from the left... an obese male with tits.

A butter face bitch.

Goodwill booted cracker

Nearsighted Mexican Manlets

And two 110 lb fags...

Your fantasy is interfering with your reality. You best get that in check before you find yourself in a very bad place boy.

That's usually the go to insult for someone holding a gun. I don't really get it, but to each his own

sorry but we were never ironically racist, were just not radical

It's the bushy eyelashes user, you need time to let them grow on you.

Fuck you and the EBT card carrying bitch you rode in on punk.

can someone explain to me the self hatred of the left?

It still is left, just not the stupid level of ignorant left these SJW faggots like.

All memes aside I suggest you exercise caution with these people, they're violent and easily provoked, they've already killed a guy, The irony is these people use typical fascist tactics and they WILL kill you for your beliefs. I prefer none of you get shot or your head bashed in by a chimp out or sperg out. I don't think you understand how easily provoked they are.

None of these "I'd punch a nazi" people ever seem to want to do it. By all of their standards Im practically Hitler but I've never been approached or threatened. Looks like Sup Forums was right again and the left IS nothing but a bunch of pussy cucks.

>Ironically racist
Want to know how I can tell you're lying?

Guns are fake they are also scared to show there faces

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes

If you went up to these fags and pulled a Roman solute they'd probably just scream and jump up and down. They wouldn't have the balls to pull the trigger. Proof is in that sign that degenerate thot is holding up

>Hiding their faces

>those masks
>they're actually communists
what the FUUUUUUCK is this timeline

Tomax and Xamot are the true GOATS

>hiding their faces

Fucking pussies

Hahahahah holy shit you are new aren't you? If by left wing you mean "politically incorrect" then yes we were as left wing as Alex jones was back when he was decrying 9/11 as an inside job. No one was a left winger by today's standards fucking faggot

This.
Probably expensive airsoft replicas

It's ok Canada. Violence is as American as apple pie.

For every 1 of those antifa faggots there are 100 Americans hoping that these queers would start somethin so we can go commie huntin.

Those fucking niggers couldn't hit a 400lb man slowly walking toward them

>shitty guns
>holstering them in autistic inefficient way
yeah they probably forget to take off safety before shooting, if they were intelligent to realize that there is a safety. in a nutshell they are complete amateurs

Because the only nazis those fucks will ever punch will be Wolfenstein NPCs, anybody can be a tough warrior on twitter but real life is a different story. The ones who have a bit more balls will sucker-punch and run awaylike bitches

this. listened to too much Rage against the Machine.

fpbp, and yeah they donĀ“t show their faces, what do they think they are superheros? supercucks

They are paper tigers. They talk a big game but most can't even run a mile or do more than 5 pushups. if they were to fight they'd be throwing their arms around like a little girl hoping to hit something.

>haha do skinny people even fuck???

You sound like someone who lost his virginity at 26 and now aggressively questions the sexual prowess of anyone and anything.

Great. A bunch of nerdy pencildick mentally unstable liberals went out and bought guns. Just what we need. I'm sure they'll end up using them wisely.

You can picture this user anyone way you want "boy" but the fact of the matter is I'm better trained and more experienced than you, so are my friends, so feel free to start your communist revolution anytime. We'll be waiting.

nice airsoft guns

>what's with the fucking masks?

Because half of them are undercover cops.

They're just flying the flag of their masters.

Yes, well ... that and showing your face is a great way to have people find out who you are IRL.

(see: Carl the Cuck and Aids Skrillex got doxxed)

Absolutely. Army Infantry leads the way. Show me some faggoty communist and ill show you a broken bleeding body.

>Tolerance Candle

1) They are still afraid to show their faces.
2) No enemies around. They can claim to be tough when they are taking on an enemy of similar or greater strength.
3) Everyone feels tougher with a gun. Lets see if any of these fucks are willing to fight without a gun or a crowd to back them up.

>undercover cops
>2 inch circumference arms
somehow I doubt it