How political do you think this album will be? I hope they stay away from all the bs. I'm not getting my hopes up...

How political do you think this album will be? I hope they stay away from all the bs. I'm not getting my hopes up. Whatcha think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ittFAlNzRYM
youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g
youtube.com/watch?v=lVaBvyzuypw
youtu.be/wtBAPbOd0z4
youtube.com/watch?v=1R0QQvxl5n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/ittFAlNzRYM (skip to 45 sec)

"It's definitely not about Trump"

Literally

>who?

Fucking faggot educate yourself

i love gorillaz and demon days, but i don't feel too confident this album is going to pull a ATCQ on us

Yes, they're so great that everyone should hear their basic song writing and shut composition skills. Their most popular song is a 6 note bass line with non-sensical lyrics.

It will be shit, and definitely political

This was meant for

lmao ok kid

I really hope its good but I have a bad feeling about it.

>plastic beach came out 7 years ago

>heavy metal is the genre most like classical

you probably

never heard of them. gtfo with this teenager shit.

Their best album had like 3 decent tracks and that was more than a decade ago

I didn't say shit about metal pussface

You fuckin tone deaf wombat. No one sounds like them at all. Name someone that does.

I didn't say they sound like someone else, bust just because they're unique, doesn't make them good. Nothing sounds like a dying giraffe, doesn't mean it sounds pleasent.

The songs they've released to far have all been shit

It's been downhill since Demon Days

This is the only good one of the songs released so far

youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

The rest are shit

God I hope they can stay above the BS.

Trump has unwittingly ruined a number of artists/actors for me. So many gas-lit fools.

Their first two albums and plastic beach were good.

However, in recent years they've grown excessively leftist.

I saw Damon in Ireland some years ago...i don't know what happened to him...he looked like a pig with a golden tooth...I doubt he is the same guy of early 2000 gorillaz or song 2.
I believe this album is gonna sucks, but i may be wrong.

True. It does say something about creativity and not more bullshit. Also that you're a tone deaf wombat... Like do you even Gorillaz bro?

Well there may be people who like the sound of dying giraffes. Music is subjective. If you don't like the Gorillaz, fine, but you are not the supreme judge on music.

Also this was sarcasm. It's pretty clear He has been surviving off blue pills since Plastic Beach.

>Well there may be people who like the sound of dying giraffes
fuck off reddit

See picture of you*

youtube.com/watch?v=lVaBvyzuypw
Listen to the first minute of this song and you tell me.

There was a line about "Whiping my ass with the flag" and a bunch of BLM type bullshit. This was sad to me cause I liked Gorillaz and didn't know anything about their lefty shit behind the scenes. I hear shit like that disrespecting our flag I ain't listening to Gorillaz again. Fuck that

Welp, I guess my argument has been swiftly defeated by your abo logic. I concede to you.

Never post on this site again

This song
Also part about the land of the free unless you look like me, and the bit about lynching.

>the entire album turns out to be an anti-white recruiting tool for ISIS

fooled again!

Delete your account

What do you mean? I want this on repeat forever.

Nah but forreal we are witnessing a schism between old gorillas and new. Or more like the swan song... or like was already said a dying giraffe...

>I want to talk about this but I don't know how to do it on the proper board without getting called a faggot

If you're too much of a faggot for Sup Forums than you're queen of the faggots on Sup Forums

faggot

Your crush masturbates to the thought of real men. If she ever saw you naked she would laugh. Who knows, maybe it'll even be me who knocks her up and gives her a new last name.

>pull a ATCQ
i assume you're referring to A Tribe Called Quest, explain?

no, you are
#rekt

I fucking hate rap, it made the song fucking garbage. But the background music and visuals were spectacular.

>still listening to ((( mainstream ))) music
Enjoy your brainwashing you fucking cuck

it's true

From that one shitty rap song in the beginning of the music video, I`m very worried that its gonna be a giant BLM feminist anti trump shitfest, but we`ll see. The two other songs are not that bad, but still.

haven't heard the new album, but plastic beach was steaming dogshit. i pirated the leak and thought that it was fake, so i deleted it.

demon days was half good, half bad; at least it was listenable.

Listen to some gud music nigga

youtu.be/wtBAPbOd0z4

>unfortunately Trump became a reality
>british faggot

>measuring music by the number of notes in the bassline
please

him definitely

who are these fagtards?

fagtards

Anyone who doesn't like Plastic Beach seriously needs to give it another chance, I didn't like it at first either and now it's grown into one of my favourite albums.

>mfw the beat drops in Empire Ants

youtube.com/watch?v=1R0QQvxl5n8

Please.

like I said fagtards

The Fagtards

Murdoch literally looks like an ape. I'm pretty sure SJW s will chimp out on this.

I did not know the consequences of mentioning Gorillaz on Sup Forums let alone Sup Forums...

Russel you fucking dip

A white cuck band that worship nigger music and culture?

Really you didn't know?

>when you know Trump is a fucking idiot faggot but still voted for him to piss off leftists and don't give a fuck when someone famous talks shit about him because you think he's a complete faggot too but fuck the police

Yeah. Fuck em. The police. Fuck those guys. And fuck Trump too that glorious bastard. I hope he speeds up the RAGE train on the left.
NO BRAKES! NO BREAKS!

I liked Gorillaz. In fact most stuff Damon has had a hand in. But he's a total leftist and rapefugees advocate who is good mates with turboislamist sadiq khan. I fear this next release with be cringingly political. Side note, back in the day I had a bit of a mancrush on him, but good to see time hasn't been kind. He now looks like my fat alcoholic uncle. Look after your health guys, once your looks are gone, shits fucked.

You like Gorillas?

Bumping coz you made me kek.

boomer music
kek

>I hope they stay away from all the bs
Not likely. Damon's a typical 00's lefty.

How much you want to bet he is fucking those African boys?

>not listening to death grips
>the only band that drops wokebombs mid-track disguised behind loud noises and mc ride's screams

Heh..

In all reality, it's just music, I wouldn't get twisted over it.

These faggots had like one good song EVER and it wasn't even that good.

Who gives a fuck what their "15 years past the sell by date" album is.

The Gorillaz. Every kid who wasn't a normie was into them in middle school. I didn't really get into it because I was being even edgier with Nirvana.
Also, Morg an cute.
This is like the fiftieth "how political will X be?" thread I've seen this week.

Let's stop speculating on how shit things are going to be and only react to shit when it comes our way. I know you boys like to stay ahead of the curve, but there are more important things than how autistic some retarded band who's been dead for several years may or may not get as a result of this election.

>Death grips
>Literally toilet sounds

>We- we're in transition....we're turnin into somethin else.
Transitioning into low IQ shitskins I think he means.
So avant-garde...

YES

When I was in middle school it was either No Doubt or Alice in Chains(if you were cool).

Not big into music

But let me guess

These guys are a bunch of loopy, turbo lefties that used to be a huge deal; that constantly bitch and moan about Brexit and other countries politics, gripe about religion (besides Islam) and they probably aren't as big/influential as they used to be so they are trying to pander to the far left crowd in order to score brownie points.

How'd I do?

Gorillaz has literally ALWAYS been political.
Seriously, if you think they're apolitical give their discog a listen and pay attention this time.