What the fuck is it with indians and poo?

what the fuck is it with indians and poo?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35255102
amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's in their DNA by now

It falls from the skies, like chocolate rain.

>bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35255102

>he still hasn't taken the bidet-pill

>india trying to give lessons on hygiene

>Having water spray your anus

Are you fucking gay?

I have wiped my ass without toilet paper and cleaned it with water

It smells like shit for the rest of the day WHY IS THIS VIDEO ON FACEBOOK

>says the tripfag

Bidets are absolutely more hygienic than TP alone. Though they are a French invention, not Indian.

Are you one of those guys who doesn't wash his asshole for fear of being gay?

>he doesn't have a trip

THIS

minimal contact with toilet paper... not prolonged ass blast with a jet of water.

KYS leaf.

I bet you stay in that stream for hours.

Does it make you feel bad that you can't actually replicate his trip?

Oh, he hates every moment of it

None at all.

It does it job to trigger faggots.

I mean someone who doesn't clean his ass when taking a shower.

Poos in loos aren't using bidets.

i mean it's true that water is better but it takes longer and you're wasting the gallon of water per month from your shit indian village

that pretty pathetic honestly

THIS. JUST BOUGHT A BIDET ATTACHMENT FOR MY TOILET ON AMAZON.

CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY SUBHUMANS SMEAR SHIT AROUND WITH TOILET PAPER

amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/

>using public washroom
>can't finish my dry wipes with a wet wipe since there is no tap in reach

I will agree with them though. When I went to Europe I loved when they had bidets and when I was in Thailand every place I lived had this hose thing(like a dish rinser on a sink) next to the toilet so you could spray your asshole clean

>Feels good man

HAHA you are afraid of touching your own ass because it will make you gay? You are a tripfag, and you are worrying something might make you gay. Dude I hate to break this too you if you are that scared of becoming gay you are already there, just start sucking some cocks and accept your fate.

Yeah that's kind of what I meant with my post. Poos are halfway there by using water but they do it the wrong way washing it with their hand and water on the fucking street instead of just using a bidet.

I was gapping on my couch two weeks ago and I had my feet flat on the couch so my knees were bent up. Right before I came I put a sock over my cock like a tissue for a sneeze
The cum ran down the sock and into my ass crack in like 1 second. Just thought I'd share that.

*Fapping

It's not gay if the boy is cute, the dick only makes it better newfag

A douche would be better than a bidet in that situation user.

When my husband first suggested getting a bidet, my immediate visceral reaction was, 'Eww no! No way I'm using that!' Therefore, when it came in the mail two days later (thanks Prime!) and my husband installed it, I stood in the hall and informed him that I would still be using toilet paper thank you very much. Fast forward thirty minutes to when my husband 'took it for a spin', as it were, and exclaimed from the bathroom that it was 'the most amazing thing ever and I HAD to try it!'

I put up a good fight, but in the end, my husband's darling brown eyes won me over, as they always do, and I decided to give it a whirl.

Oh my sweet mercy hallelujah. It was heaven. A bit startling at first, if you have never used a bidet, but I have never felt cleaner in my whole life! It also has been helpful to those of us who have hemorrhoids (THANKS CHILDBIRTH) because it is a bit gentle and less abrasive than toilet paper tends to be. We haven't bought toilet paper since we bought it (March, so, 4 months) and I haven't missed it a bit. My husband and I now fight over using the downstairs bathroom, because the upstairs bathroom is lacking the glorious invention that is the Luxe Neo 120. I should take off a star for wrecking my marriage, Luxe Bidet Neo 120! THANKS.

As for the bidet itself, it is easy peasy to install (according to my husband; I wouldn't know because I was having a toilet paper protest in the hall at the time of its installation) and simple to clean for the most part...the back (where it attaches to the toilet) is a bit more difficult to clean than your average, sad, greatly lacking, bidet-less toilet, but nothing major at all. The nozzle where the water shoots out is covered by a neat little 'sanitary shield' which is a nice touch. To clean the nozzle itself you simply turn the 'self cleaning' knob on the bidet controls and instead of squirting 'out' it squirts down to rinse itself off. Its very independent that way,

>my husband's darling brown eyes won me over

I use wet wipes. Something like Three per seating make it perfect, so they not more expensive than paper.

Most of those wet wipes aren't actually flushable and it's causing serious problems for our infrastructure.

Are bidets gay?

Like, would it be wrong if you enjoyed it even after it finished cleaning you?

Get the flushable ones you fucking retards.
Also, how the fuck is my giant american shit supposed to fit down that tiny sink drain, op?

Wetwipe (flushable kind for the dumbass leaf) master race.

"Flushable" wipes aren't flushable, though. They don't break down in moisture the way TP does, so it combines with fat and shit to form what's called a "fatberg". Look it up.

>2020-3
>still falling for the toilet paper jew

So what are you supposed to do after bideting your ass? How do you dry it? Do you just put your britches on with a sopping wet asshole?

Also,
>implying westerners dont just clean their ass when showering in the evening

Surprised you know what a toilet is

Yes someone please explain how shit goes down that thing!?

I wipe then wash, it's cleaner that way

We dont all have diarhea 100% of the time in civilized countries. How does my solid loafs fit down that tiny hole.

That's a standalone bidet. You don't take a shit in it.

*walk across room smearing shit all over your ass

No thanks.