Does Sup Forums honesty believe this battle can be won?

> mass immigration has destroyed entire civilizations and white entire ethnicities off the face of the earth multiple times throughout history. Predominately white countries are the only countries to acceppt mass immigration.

> native white birth rates are below 2.1 in all predominately white countries other than Iceland and Albania. While immigrant birth rates are higher sometimes even four times higher.

> worldwide the Caucasian race has the lowest amount of people under 14!

Honestly do you believe this can be won? There's really only two options to achieve victory mass deportation ( literally cannot see that happening ever ) or segregating ourselves somewhere like Iceland for example.

My only hope is that a country like Sweden will become primarily Islamic in the coming decades, and go to absolute shit with rape, crime and barbaric practises happening every day and that will open enough people's eyes. That's my only hope!

America you are a shining example of the true atrocity of immigration policies. Mainly because you still have The autonomy to conduct a such evaluations still... where as other predominately white countries wouldn't even dare to think of it, because it's "racist"

> my filthy country has conducted crime stats categorized by race since the 80s, because the blacks committed such disproportionate crime (shocker) which led black activist to cry and put their people in a bad light. Boom suddenly stats Canada no longer took crime stats categorized by race.

I been literaly shaking the last threads. Shit ton of (((((coincidences))))). The worst part is that i cant talk about this with anyone in the real life.

Thank you every one

>Albania
>white

Cry more americucks im gonna go reproduce with a white women and create more brown americans

>Does Sup Forums honesty believe this battle can be won?
Of course.

I talk about it with people but they are retards who can't think in exponential math and over a long period of time. They think that because we're "still 70% white" that it's not going to change, or they're just nihilists degenerates who think they'll be dead before it's bad.

Can you link old pre PC race crime stats?
Would be interesting to see

hahahahahahahaha how the fuck is white genocide real hahahahaha nigga just have more kids like nigga stop race mixing haha

This. It seems the shills don't remember that we are also superior in our ability to chimp out.

>nazis
>we
very cringey wording unless you are a nazi war veteran

Noted

Seeing the growing tensions between the left and the right (((They))) surely would like that, however this will not end without conflict and blood being spilled. The Jews want to eradicate the west and those who built it. My question is how long until Civil War 2 kicks off? Any takers?

You gotta get some redpilled friends m8. More guys are redpilled than you think

Islam is cancer on the planet.

du böse, untermensch?

>Does Sup Forums honesty believe this battle can be won?
Who are the Nazi's for $600 Alex...

well at least we're beating the Natives, Abbos and Polys, take one W at a time I guess.

the sooner it begins, the better

At least east asians are capable of carrying on the torch of civilization, and they will never submit to the savage hordes. I also don't believe that whites will completely cease to exist no matter how bad it gets

err... We can always partner up with the Chinks.

I don't know man maybe 30-35 years

How did the face skin attach to her chest skin? How the fuck does that happen?

Then you wouldn't be the white race anymore.

I hope a long time my back is messed up right now. So I don't want to die in it.

But technology has developed more in the last 10 years than the 30 before it.
What a stupid picture.

We got the guns, we got the nukes.

Even if we can't win, we can make sure everyone loses.

A muslim man threw acid on her face. Probably because she had the audacity to reject his aggressive sexual advances.