SHAME!

SHAME!

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/?singlepage=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bomb them some more and they won't have any problems

Bombs give them sexual emergencies?

Something is wrong with those people.

rofl they finally admit the inbreeding but now they are blaming the usa??? fuck these people. Islam is at the heart of the inbreeding

>Baby has birth defect in the US
>"Need to bladda up more"
>Baby has birth defect in Iraq
>"It's the US's fault!"

dont care about nigggers

fpbp

They inbreed by choice. They have no such excuse for the 52% rate of inbreeding in Saudi Arabia, a place we have not attacked. Probably others as well, I don't know the names of most of them. They're just wretched wastelands filled with what are basically the real world equivalent of orcs.

Also the inbreeding is probably what the burqa is for in their religion. Cover everything up so that nobody can tell what kind of hideous monstrosity their cousin is before they marry them.

no, they are haradrim

fpbp

>Recent bombing have caused 10 generations of inbreeding

yes, the chemicals from the bombs you dumbass and all the polution

fpbp

>implying that anyone looks different in a burqa

more like the depleted uranium,not that im against irradiating sandniggerland for a million years,just keep them there

Honestly this shit is fucked. Bush squadron, New York Times and the rest of the media that cheered on this disaster should be extradited to Iraq

Red pill: Islamists are incestious anyway but US did use depleted uranium in Iraq.

DU wasn't used in Fallujah, and it's no worst than lead or tungsten anyway.

Don't ingest fragments of metals you find.

>Bombs make sand people really horny

Hmmm.

Silence is stifling them, and its my moral imperative to do something...I'm going to sjw those words to mean they love fucking their sisters and everything is A-ok

>it's u.s. bombs, not because we're constantly fucking other family members!
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/?singlepage=true