LMAO Blumpfy Drumpf BTFO

Read it and weep Drumpfs

i'm starting my training at new job as an over the road trucker tomorrow

trump has given me the courage to succeed

thanks trump

lol you pussy you've probably never sat in a truck and honked the horn have you? fucking degenerate

>tfw you get absolutely roasted by a numale BuzzFeed journalist

Sure sucks to be Drumpf right now

>buzzfeed news reporter

>buzzfeed
>news
>reporter

Just imagine for a moment being a person whose entire purpose in their brief existence on this earth was to be a Buzzfeed news reporter.

This is what passes for journalism today.

A millionaire president Aryan master race vs a numale ((((reporter))))

Will Drumpf be able to recover from this one? I think it's unlikely

>CANKEK
>tfw your whole nation got cucked because of the beta numale president
Lol

your micro aggressions are triggering me

whats this buzzfeed thing ?
>does a five minute google search
oh its a online tabloid who makes faggy list

your "job" will be automated in 20 years tops. Hope you're retired by then faggot! HAHAHAHAHA

Those digits

Praise kek, he will recover

Don't worry. Trump is going to save all the blue collar jobs from the dirty spics and stop globalization and stop automation and environmental protection and all those other liberal conspiracies that are killing the Aryan superrace. In 20 years we will have more shitty low wage unskilled jobs than ever so that low IQ white trash retards don't find themselves without a livelihood to support their 20 children and trailer park rent

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on the steering wheel.

>Buzzfeed
>Canacuck

really makes you think....

>Trump is going to save all the blue collar jobs from the dirty spics

Why is it bad to have low skilled jobs reserved for your citizens? Especially when a large majority of illegal immigrants are on SNAP, WIC, or some other government ran aid program?

>stop globalization and stop automation and environmental protection and all those other liberal conspiracies

Stopping globalization is good, it what keeps different cultures different. And stopping illegal immigrants from coming to the US to get low skill jobs is bad because it what the low income families need to get out of poverty. Those jobs are going to outsiders rather than helping those in need in our country.

>In 20 years we will have more shitty low wage unskilled jobs than ever so that low IQ white trash retards don't find themselves without a livelihood to support their 20 children and trailer park rent

Id rather have someone with low income potential supporting their 20 children with hard work than going off the government dollar. I really dont see the argument here. It sounds like you would rather they get on WIC and EBT

How is he crashing and burning. If youre talking about the repeal of his immigration ban then he had every constitutional right to dictate how it should be ran. He has had all main stream media against him this whole time and is doing quite well for having so much on his shoulders.

N E W F A G

Y O U R E
A U T I S T I C

>here's how bernie can still win

Nobody believes you. You are not a former Trump supporter.

you will hate it, i did it for three years. just kill yourself now.

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD DAVE

- thinking this CHEETO is like a regular guy now

>being this new

more shills and cuck threads? Damn you really like making us feel like winners. Say hi to achmed for me as he is banging your wife behind you.

Which carrier?

being cancer

Wow! Does this pass as politics news for leftists? Are they that stupid? Literally I conetext at all.

>i'm starting my training at new job as an over the road trucker tomorrow
How much are you paying to start your training?
>trump has given me the courage to succeed
You were literally waiting for a reality tv show host to wrangle his way into public office before you got on with your life and tried in some small way to better yourself?
Sounds breddy sad m8.
>thanks trump
Thank him when you find yourself earning peanuts but being in a high tax bracket while he hits another round at Mar-a-lago on the tax payers dime....

Damn these guys will just not let it go

I'd never put that on my fucking resume.

I'd just lie about the gap and say I was in prison.

What a fucking joke.

Ignore all the dissident mega faggots user. Congrats on your new job and best of luck. MAGA!

9gag editor? Sup Forums mod?

>BuzzFeed

Leaf... you're embarrassing yourself.

We have the worst media on earth even North Korea isn't this bad.

Dude that "crashing and burning" comment is a famous copypasta. He edited it to say steering wheel instead of nuclear codes. It's a joke, and based off of a very famous shill copypasta. Nobody was making fun of Trump, it's a play on that shill line.

Both of those do it for free

Imagine getting paid for "writing" that.

And they wonder why we don't take any of them seriously.

This piece was funny. But it makes Trump more likeable so the author fucked up

Jesus! You'd think at least the poor cunts that have to deal with that level of retardation at least got a retainer...

>leaf

I really don't think that side is every going to get it...

When he got in the truck he was actually being cheered on by both the truckers and executives he brought to the white house. The trucking industry employs 7.3 million people, 3.5 million of which are truckers, and its the leading job in 29 states.

Inviting these people into the white house, wearing a button, and yes even climbing into that truck, makes a difference. Its good optics when a working stiff can sit next to the President at the white house and tell him what he thinks needs to be done.

He's going to win in 2020.

This.
The Left are so absorbed in the smell of their own shit that they don't realize how the country actually works. Trucking is ESSENTIAL to the survival of the country; Trump getting in the cab and being friendly makes him look good to all non-libshits.

>billionaire

Is that conan?

So they've sunk down to slinging childish insults now?

>Democrats don't understand that truck drivers are are working adults that vote and pay bills

That's all I'm getting from this. Is that what I'm supposed to take away from this?

nobody thinks you're edgy lefypol

>journalist
Nice try famberlamps

Paden, please stop. You will always be poor.