I'm high on MDMA and cannabis. Ask me anything. Oh and I'm an SJW

I'm high on MDMA and cannabis. Ask me anything. Oh and I'm an SJW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kekmipvfZ2I
youtube.com/watch?v=rWJdjt_ORoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when are you going back to mexico

>he high on MDMA, cannabis, or any combination of the above
>waste it on Sup Forums

why

Tits or gtfo

post selfie

SHOW US YOUR TITS

I use it at clubs too but sometimes it's fun at home. I prob have a psychological addiction to it.

>MDMA
So do you love racists too now?

Also tits or GTFO

Yeah tits or gtfo

We aren't interested in what you're doing or your standard perspectives.

Phillipines brah

I'm empathetic towards you.

this is chaturbate FAKE

TITS OR GTFO

Go to >> Sup Forums

But why, brother?

yeah show tits

SAGE goes in the option field

for someone like me who is incapable of going to clubs when sober it just seems like a big waste to use any drugs on an activity that you can already perform at your peak when sober such as Sup Forums

I said I'm an SJW so I'm willing ot talk politics, philosophy, etc.

Absolutely degenerate.

kys

Well, I'm in a different mindstate now so I'm hoping for some interesting conversation.

kek everyone knows people left B because all the shit that goes on there

Hawt

Plus I can always order more with my autism bux. I'm also a NEET.

didnt your cuck pm legalise dog blow jobs? you belong there leaf

what made you identify as a social justice warrior

youtube.com/watch?v=kekmipvfZ2I
enjoy your roll

No tits shown, abandon thread.

Intellectually, I'm a male feminist. But I love going to whorehouses.

Other than that I believe in race mixing. I think people should be allowed to be anywhere on the sexual spectrum. I feel sorry for pedophiles.

I believe all races are equal.

Stuff like that.

SAGE

>Ask me anything
WHEN YOU GONNA COME TO A RED STATE AND GET BEAT TO DEATH FAGGOT

Lol,. Come at me bro.

you didn't answer the question

I just did acid for the first time a little bit ago. If you've tried it before how is it comparable to MDMA?

Well since you are on MDMA, and are more likely to tell the truth, I do have a question for a SJW.

Do you... in all honesty.....think that the African American population are as smart as white or asian people.

I mean natural capability, not "muh systematic racism and slavery" jargon.

Different experiences. LSD is tripping. MDMA will just make you feel pleasurable, it's a body high, highly socialable and empathetic state of mind.

Also you don't get visuals on MDMA.

I'm a NEET, MDMA makes it easier to go to clubs, hides the autism.

If you're actually a social justice warrior you're nothing more than an ideologue trying to fit in, cool on you

To much MDMA does brain damage bruh, be careful I know people that got to strung out on it in college. Be safe.

What are your thoughts on Islam?

this explains why SJWs are so fucking stupid.

i hope you're fat and white
and not cute and asian

because that would be a tragic waste of a cute feminine quality girl

literally wouldn;t care if u were a feminist

>NEET
>On hard drugs on a weeknight

I want you to think about this when you are having your comedown. You should either get your shit together, or consider suicide. You are not contributing anything to the world. You are a waste of resources. Change your ways, or just end it.

>Ask me anything.
Ever do a-PVP?
5-MAPB?
6-APB?
5-MeO-MiPT?
MDPV?
AL-LAD?

same shit

Do you align with SJW and PC Culture for the purpose of retribution or "revenge cultural backlash" against the straight white male?

Do you despise straight white men? Do you think they're the vile ones? Or do you truly believe in social egalitarianism?

i love how blunt this one is. fucking muskrat kek

do you like, what the Jews did to Europe and the US?

I believe they have the potential. I'm more prone to argue that academic disadvantages hold black people down.

Once I read pol though I considered that I had always found them and latinos to be of lower IQ. I just din't fully admit it.

Definately. Its like the Limitless pill for me.

Not really, I had these feelings as a child. I didn't start agreeing it when it became mainstream liberal thought.

And yes, I am trying to fit in which is actually the natural and healthy thing to do. You want to get along with society.

Yeah, I'm aware.

Dat was my old cam girl bae.

show tits

I know I need to get my shit together. And I have also considered suicide. If there was euthanasia for mental health here I'd deffo consider it.

New to psychedelics. Only really tried 1p-LSD. And shrooms.

Go to Sup Forums.

Hard to answer as I don't really care about people's sexuality. so whatever about the straight thing. As for white men, I'm half a white man so that makes it hard for me to take any sorta stance on this "fucking white male" thing. Being biracial confuses you.

Do a-PVP for a week straight without sleep.
Cures that SJW disease like nothing else. Suddenly the entire world makes sense and you no longer care about stupid pointless bullshit like "other people". Only the ride matters.

I'm still learning all this alternative history shit. I can't really comment on Jews and their culture. I never really had a problem with them. But I wasn't as aware of all this "Money-grubbing" stereotype shit.

a-PVP?

Dude, just get it together. I was like you too, and I'm telling you it's not impossible.

Start un ironically watching Varg. Starting with this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWJdjt_ORoE