youtube.com/watch?v=gXzgj1CtPWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck bots

AWOOOVEMENT

AWOO~

So where are we with this bill

LOL
HAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

If this bill fails, Trump's entire legislative agenda falls apart. Nothing of consequence will get done. No tax cuts. No wall. No infrastructure. Nothing.

responding to the shill because this is such a horseshit argument it actually makes me mad
in all of those other countries they do not take into account administrative costs because healthcare is part of the government, in the US they do take those costs into account, resulting in this fucking mess of a graph
if you took the administrative costs of countries with forms of universal healthcare or health insurance into account, then there costs and spending would be on par with the united states

Obama will go to prison.

I'm saying DOA, as may have been intended.

REPLY TO THIS POST WITH RARE/NOSTALGIC TRUMP RELATED PICTURES

BONUS POINTS IF YOU MADE IT!

I don't always awoo

When is buzzfeed going down!

### VOTE ###

strawpoll.me/12595643

strawpoll.me/12595643

strawpoll.me/12595643

strawpoll.me/12595643

What the hell is up with Comey not responding to Nunes?

Tired of the "Nunes compromised the investigation" meme, when he said it has nothing to do with Russia, so it doesn't fuck up FBI's BS investigation.

>118045625
That is hilarious! Taking buzzfeed seriously is one of the funniest jokes on the internet

there's a bill
it doesn't look like its going to pass the house
it will hurt Trump a bit but he'll get over it
it will destroy Ryan's career as speaker, I mean he hasn't passed anything

Hope you drumpds are happy now. Sad!

Its not funny though

If david doesn't turn into a 6 year old in a mac truck he has problems

>tfw told everyone i was going to bed and hour ago
>i didn't

>Watching a 2 hour Lou Dobbs on my DVR
>Sipping on a glass of good whiskey
Comfy as fuck

My Google-fu is weak. Ah, fuck it.

I can drop a few bits of old OC, sure

>118045648
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Trumpcare has a 17% approval rating lmao

That's nearly 20% lower than Trump himself

get fukt criminals

>You will live to see Trump mow down communists with a Mack truck

>buzzfeed

You might as well be reading an onion article and taking it seriously.

because comey just got busted for either lying or being grossly incompetent

here is one without the uneven eyes

I do think this is Trump getting Ryan out of speaker. He's been in 7-8 years and has done absolutely nothing.

>stop baking and tell people you have to go
>continue lurking for a couple more hours

BTFO Trump idiots

>THE MADMAN
OH FUG

Wow it's almost like, if they want justice they should reside somewhere legally.

Its like a thief complaining my dog bit him, suing me, then dropping the suit because I told him get out or eat lead, then whining about it to CNN.

WHAT DID I MISS TODAY
SOMEONE TELL ME

Classic stuff here

real charlotte hours! awooo

Did you get your Trump gf yet lads?

>Criminals are afraid
This is bad how?

>not posting the best version

Based. Get fucked, illegal scum.

If journalism is something as childish as this. Maybe I should let my imoutos be one and have an easy live.

chuckles

Re: 118045648

Best wishes to David (he's probably dead)

Listening to it with my girlfriend as she takes a bath. Comfy as well

Talk me out of leaving Northern MN for Northern WI. I'm a nurse so finding work won't be hard.

HE'S JUST ALL MESSED UP YA KNOW

trumpsfirst100days.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/day-63-thursday-march-23-2017/
>not reading the pastebin

Just for you user

Kellyanne a cute

>17%
Thats far higher approval that the average unstable Argentinian government.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me

Comey is fucking dead. He's gone as soon as it's convenient.

HE IS LOSING EVERYTHING!!!

Just so you know, I have a script that turns @ into >>

I'll just add Re: too, we submit our own archives so it's not like you are affecting me, dumbass

she would cuck you and there's nothing you could do except get beat up real bad. that's why I drink now.

>Trumpcare
Ryancare

Macri actually has a 61% approval

That's 30% higher than Trump

got any more?

one of my oldest pictures in my Trump folder.

the left is going insane.
Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Trump is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since aliens are still science fiction, calling Trump the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless leftists have proof of advanced alien civilization , in which case please share!)

And to console themselves of this CRUSHING fact, they make him seem small.
Does your little photoshop edit make you feel better?
Does it make all the scary feelings go away?
Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the establishment globalist elites want you to oppose?

Show your photoshop picture to ICE agents when they take away your slave-labor. Oops I mean Illegal immigrants. Oops I mean Undocumented Americans. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.

But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 7' 4''? I guess Trump at 6' 3'' would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man who wants to improve your life is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of nukes, millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to him, tanks, aircraft carriers, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a leftist and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a fascist nazi social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the needed votes by 2020.

from cold to cold, i don't know much about either state other than that
>not moving to based PA

So with the "smoking gun" proof that Obama spied on Trump will Democrats finally shut the fuck up? If Obama went full Nixon and didn't find shit then there likely isn't any.

Also special prosecutor when? Imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if Obama got charged.

'News'

You'll save 1% on your income tax. Other than that, they're both pretty similar in their Swedish Cuckness.

This people are fucking crazy. I hate women desu.

>diego has to run scripts to earn himself fake (you)s

Goodnight anons. Stay comfy.

Doesn't seem like it'll pass. That'll probably hurt Trump a little bit, but he should be able to flip this around on Ryan and just decimate him. The GOP's had YEARS to get a good bill together, and Ryan hasn't done jack shit. This bill failing could easily be blamed on Ryan's incompetence as a leader and work as an argument to replace him.

>not the webm
breh...

youtube.com/watch?v=gXzgj1CtPWA

>this enrages the Brit

looking at the faces I now realize that this was before he defeated them and made more than half of these people bend the knee

Yeah, I'm personally wondering if this is actually anywhere near enough to unseat Ryan. I guess it depends what's going on behind the scenes, is Trump poisoning the well for House Republicans on Ryan's leadership or is all this hopeful meming from Sup Forums?

I like the cold. It's white people weather
>not moving to PA
Literally all of my friends are in the midwest and I prefer it here.

In response: 118046131

Okay

Came across this earlier on my feed. Comments are adorably ignorant to who the God Emperor is.

Don't see much wrong with that unless you want to be politically active in a potential swingstate but Wisconsin is similar.

Take a visit, airfare is very cheap right now, shouldn't be more than 300 bucks round trip.

See the place you want to visit and if you feel at home there.

Charlotte is a cute

Perfect

What's Trumps play here with the Healthcare plan?

I can't wait to jail these freaks.

Very good, sir.

>giant vagina
lets be honest, its a mold of Rosie O'Donnell's vagina.

Immigrants are no longer illegally gaming the system for fear of having laws be enforced.