Sup Forums BTFO

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjD3pplqGkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What can't be done is to separate the KKK from the Democrat party.

how many people have westboro and the kkk killed this century?

>KKK
last lynching was forever ago. Moonman is imaginary.
>WBC
A guy with a "Traps are gay" sign is not a threat
>ISIS
beheadings/lulzy executions daily

>So Demoshits are too stupid to realize Islam is a murderous religion hellbent on taking over the world like some kind of comic book oganization but they believe Republicans are evil and not just misguided
*sips tea*

Christianity broke itself into multiple pieces over the centuries. Being a Christian has no meaning on its own unless you add what kind exactly.

Islam on the other hand is very homogeneous. You have Shias and Sunnis, but all of them still hold the Quran and Haddiths as truth, they mostly disagree on political power inheritance. There's a few other subdivisions to Islam but most of them hold even closer to those writings.

So if you want "Republicans" to be able to separate ISIS from Islam, first you need Muslims to separate themselves from ISIS. An example would be Quran only pre-Medina Muslims.

But that won't happen, because the rest of the Muslims will murder the fuck out of any Muslim who wants to have a more mellow version of their faith.

If Democrats, the Labour party, etc. are so superb at separating ISIS from Islam, how come they keep letting ISIS "peace envoys" go on murderous rampages?
If OP is not stupid, how come he can't spell "separate" correctly?

All BnH academia fans are faggots who have never watched/read a shounen jump manga.

Why are shills ruining frog girl with mentally handicapped posts?

Literally not an argument.

Figuratively you have no brain.

The reality of the matter is if white Westboro baptist church members were going around spreading terror by killing blacks and muslims you would never rush to defend Christianity by separating it from Westboro baptist church.

Ramzpaul put it well:
youtube.com/watch?v=DjD3pplqGkU

What do you not like about BnHA? It's pretty good.

KKK are democrats though.

Really makes the noggin' go joggin'

The practices of the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church go directly against the core tenets of Christianity, whereas the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria is following the Quaran to the letter.

Westboro Baptist Church is almost universally hated. Outside of the 80 members within that group, nobody likes them. Pew research polls found that close to 30% of Muslims across Britain, France, Germany and the US were in support of suicide bombings to some degree.

2 fucking posts?? Holy shit, this must be some sort of record.

>Hurr durr, don't they know that's the job of our oil companies?? Also, you're on "their" land/oil reserves! Die, sandniggers!

Literally every single word of what repukelickans say they stand for is a lie. There is only one thing the right stands for: getting their own way, regardless of how much lying and hypocrisy it takes.

for fuck's sake stop ruining hero academia

You're a degenerate who wants to be violent toward women because you're a small man.

Fuck you and your Islam fetish.

Westboro is a false flag organization.

Ha ha ha the whole premise of this stupid macro is wrong. This thread is moot.

The KKK was was -ALWAYS- a democratic organization.

Stop trying to force this meme, it's never going to catch on

So is that meme pro Islam AND pro Christianity? And just against people who are for one and not the other.

Radical Islam, no, just Islam is the problem. ISLAM wants to kill us.

>I'm too stupid to realize you can have two enemies at once

The defense of Western values against both the degeneracy of the modern leftist and the barbarity of Islam are both necessary, you fucking mongoloid. That's like saying "WHY DON'T YOU WANT SICKLE CELL ANEMIA, DON'T YOU NOT WANT MALARIA?"

No, it's anti-both, you filthy jewish subhuman.

Like crossniggers and muslims? How about a third: kikes also. You all need burned alive.

>libcucks using my frog waifu to attempt pathetic memes

That's it, that's the last straw.

if republicans are against islam, why are people from indonesia allowed free passage to america? why is it that they are also allowed passage from other countries around the world, and yet other countries have bans on other middle eastern nations? its almost as if the middle east is a troubled hotspot full of anti west ideologies.

Liberals are everything they yell at us.

Violent racist bigoted people that hate free speech they disagree with.

SAGE goes in options and don't reply to anything

But there will always be people who use religion for their own gain, user. Bush literally said that he got a revelation from God to go on a crusade. If you're a bible-clutching, gun-toting fucker who wants to kill people, you'll join the US Army because it's literally the best conduit.

Shit good point.

I guess I should just come out and say that I hate Muslims and hope they keep this Shit up until everyone gets fed up and basically does a global holy book burning-islamocaust- mirror making party

Dont you ever use my froppy for your sick meme op

>if I claim it's not an argument I don't have to make one.

*claps*

kys

Third Tsuyu meme *sips tea* thread I've seen today. Whoever comes up with the content for you shills could at least mix things up a bit.

I saw Tsuyu, and decided to post some FrogTron

I know this is terrible b8, but this is something that really irritates me. I'm a Republican, and although I wasn't alive at the time, I would have been upset when the Republican controlled establishment armed moderate Islamic rebels to remove Soviet influence from the Middle East. Now that I lived through the USA doing the same thing again, only this time it was the Democrats attempting to remove Russian influence, I find it shocking to see so many anti-Bush and anti-Reagan individuals get so butthurt that Trump wants to work with Russia to remove ISIS and leave Syria alone. Please be consistent in your world view.

Doing God's work there user

> Implying if KKK Westboro baptist terrorist went out and started lynching niggers you would trip over yourself to defend them
Kill yourself kike.