Plebbit goes down IMMEDIATELY after /r/conspiracy post reveals who TeaLeaves is

> TeaLeaves fucking revealed
> Guy forged mail1.trump-email.com logs
> EVERYTHING NOW HAPPENING WAS BASED ON THAT ASSHOLE
> START FUCKING ARCHIVING, ANONS
> IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/616ypb/mail1trumpemailcom_meet_tealeaves_and_his_forged/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5z3pdo/who_is_tea_leaves_and_will_he_be_exposed_and/?st=j0ndrphu&sh=1e85f986
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5af8ku/was_a_trump_server_communicating_with_russia/?st=j0nds3bb&sh=a32760da
emptylighthouse.com/who-tea-leaves-what-trump-emailcom-who-cedyn-528639029
cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/
archive.fo/ODE2D
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5af8ku/was_a_trump_server_communicating_with_russia/
reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/5e68ug/is_rpolitics_a_left_wing_sub_thats_what_it_looks/dabo4aw/
reddit.com/r/technology/comments/5z0gei/the_most_striking_thing_about_the_wikileaks_cia/dev20fh/
reddit.com/r/security/comments/3z4yiw/user_agent_apache_0day_by_hxmonsegur_new_hacking/cyjxuu0/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what happen?

yes what happen, link maybe?

Who is tealeaves?
What are the mail1.trump logs?

Start making sense Abo.

Explain yourself properly m8, whats going on?

EXPLAIN

Unlike you user, we don't browse Reddit. You need to fill us in on who this Tealeaves is and what he has done

i absolutely adore reddit. it's literally my homepage (: love the pics

what's everyone's favorite subreddit?! i'm so curious! xx

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/616ypb/mail1trumpemailcom_meet_tealeaves_and_his_forged/

Omg I was reading the first part of the post when it went down

Trump is fucked big time

so who was tealeaves? was he CIA?

I found something

The mail server is what was behind the warrants and half the Russian narrative.

>forging recursive DNS lookups

just why

Kys

why is everything a crisis to redditshits

OP is huge faggot. I google'd tealeaves reddit.

Heres what came up:
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5z3pdo/who_is_tea_leaves_and_will_he_be_exposed_and/?st=j0ndrphu&sh=1e85f986

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5af8ku/was_a_trump_server_communicating_with_russia/?st=j0nds3bb&sh=a32760da

emptylighthouse.com/who-tea-leaves-what-trump-emailcom-who-cedyn-528639029

Isnt Cedyn connected to McMuffin's wife?

>trump-email.com is a legitimate Trump Org domain that's been around since 2009. The Emily McMullin appearing in some records for the domain has no connection to Evan McMullin.
It's used for hotel marketing. The Intercept was able to obtain copies of some of the marketing communications, thereby debunking the story in its own way. For months I've been happy to leave it at that, but after CNN tried recently to reignite the story, I decided to examine this in much more detail.
Those who have been highly skeptical of the story have assumed that the logs are genuine but that they're not necessarily indicative of nefarious activity and could mean any number of innocuous things. I can demonstrate with very high confidence that the logs have been forged.

What the fuck is happening?

what does this evan mean?! :)

edit: even*

Pissgate 2.0

The evidence they're using to base their hysteria was falsified to begin with.

is this /teagate/?

wtf u mean trump is fucked? doesn't this just prove that their "evidence" against him was fake to begin with?

What is happening? What I can gather people were faking russian traffic on the server? people on the board are pushing it off, though saying it is probably true. One guy a moderator is saying it is correct but will "go over people's hheads".

what the fuck

Could this be the "alt-right" website being investigated by the DOJ for surveillance of its users that tweet being pushed all day is about?

It probably does.

That guy is just an idiot Sup Forums has many newfriends who can't resist the urge to spew their verbal sewage here.

hysteria? I am suspect of you now for using that word.

More people updoot it.

So, let me get this straight. Obama says he wasnt spying on trump, but the dems are pushing a Russian connection.

If there is s Russian connection then obama would be a fool for not spying

GOYIM SHUT IT DOWN

Do you have a more apt word for the russophobia?

Because they are honestly hysterical.

Um how does this make sense unless they were trying to make Trump connect to honeypots.

Or he was spying on him for other reasons and needed a neat way to tie it together that would fly politically.

tldr seems to be that this guy can prove the logs implicating trump are forged but that very few people will understand the proof.

Poor autist must be reeing his heart out.

if he understands it should he be able to dumb it down so normal people can understand it?

Elaborate for idiots like me, please.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this?

I'm sure if he posted it our weaponized autism can give a tl;dr for the masses

>tldr seems to be that this guy can prove the logs implicating trump are forged but that very few people will understand the proof.

TFW youre too autistic for this world

Give me a quick rundown that doesn't involve needing to go on reddit

cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/
HERE YOU GO FAGGOTS
CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS
ARCHIVE: archive.fo/ODE2D

a) it is his sister b) the person working for cendyn has no relation
pic related she is in this group

FOR THOSE WHO CANT CONNECT DOTS
>SOMEONE PROBABLY IMPERSONATED TRUMP MAKING DEALS WITH RUSSIA THROUGH THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND THEN NOW THIS IS THEIR "LINK"

They talked to the russians, we all know that.

Why wouldn't they, no one should complain about who you talk with, now did they found evidence for them rigging the election?

Apparently not, and they will kill the messenger for it.

It's true, though. People will not believe technical explanations. I start to believe there is some conditioning or something that when you explain something people disagree with based on something technical, they lose interest. I don't know people react this way, but they do. That pretty much goes for any science. unless you have some guy in doctor's jacket telling them shit.

Bump

All caps faggot reddit posters are disgusting

prob cause the Jordan Peterson AMA reached the front page

>google 'TELEGONY' for major red pill, Reddit
>media won't report on human telegony because it's politically incorrect
>this is the BIG one they're covering up

jumped the gun there dipshit. "tea leaves" provided a group of computer scientists with DNS traffic showing "an unusual amount of lookup requests". this data is now proven to be partially tampered with, and "tea leaves" was identified. normally he would go to jail, we are about to find out if he is goon protected

shut the fuck up and let me connect the dots

From reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5af8ku/was_a_trump_server_communicating_with_russia/

Why are we discussing gay reddit dramas on Sup Forums?

Da fuck happened to this board

you shills have to do better. you aren't very good at this stuff.

hegelian dialectic

1. fake leftist account creates "crisis"

oh shit son

even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes

Because they're mainly women

its a raid of faggots

>As the story continues to unravel, here's what we know so far:
>"Tea Leaves", a man person representing himself him/herself to be a "computer scientist" (who's actually a CIA operative??), apparently concocted Internet traffic logs in order to falsely incriminate Donald Trump by making it appear that a Russian bank and a server registered to an independent marketing company (Cendyn) retained by Trump, were improperly communicating. Tea Leaves shopped his his/her story to several well-known media outlets, most of which, after their own investigations, refused to bite. However, Franklin Foer, a notorious political writer with a lengthy history working for democratically-biased publications such as the Huffington Post and The New Republic, fell for it and wrote a hit piece entitled "Was A Trump Server (1/2)

We Redditors just decided to come join you 4chaners because you guys seemed so smart with the whole Shia LeBTFO thing.

You guys should hear this thing that this based JEW said to me...

>Communicating With Russia?" which was published by Slate on Oct. 31, 2016. A FRUITLESS FBI investigation soon followed. In the interim, many biased MSM outlets have made numerous attempts to influence public opinion by facetiously spinning the paltry facts and trying to make it appear that Trump had some nefarious involvement.
>What is now clear is that Donald Trump had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the issue. And it's important to note that the Trump server NEVER communicated with the Russian bank (i.e., there were NO DNS lookups initiated by the Trump server regarding the Russian bank's server); it was the Russian bank's server that had repeatedly pinged the Trump server, there was NO back-and-forth communication between the two computers. In layman's terms, the situation was simply that the Russian bank's server had "looked up" the Trump server's contact information (just like you might open a phone book and look up Trump's telephone number), but never made a call. And, in fact, the Trump server wasn't even actually his! It was the property of a marketing company (Cendyn) Trump hired in connection with his hotel business' sales efforts to, among other things, send out emails world wide to promote the hotels. The Russian bank's "pings" in response to receipt of such emails is something that is ROUTINELY done by servers to protect themselves against spam, etc. The ONLY THING NEFARIOUS about the whole situation was Tea Leaves' use of his/her doctored logs to make it APPEAR that inappropriate activity had occurred as he/she apparently conned Foer, who clearly is NOT Internet-savvy, into believing as he fell for Tea Leaves' scheme.

I can't tell whether this is /ourguy/. Seems to hate Snowden and Greenwald:

reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/5e68ug/is_rpolitics_a_left_wing_sub_thats_what_it_looks/dabo4aw/

But also hates FBI and CIA WTF:

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/5z0gei/the_most_striking_thing_about_the_wikileaks_cia/dev20fh/

"Stuxnet was not done by the CIA. I imagine that would be only marginally less insulting to its authors than suggesting the FBI did it."

Did some post hating on Apple. Fuck, every post is hating on something.

Can any of you Sup Forums faggots here translate this:

reddit.com/r/security/comments/3z4yiw/user_agent_apache_0day_by_hxmonsegur_new_hacking/cyjxuu0/

where's the proof?

It isn't that very few people can understand it. It's that he isn't releasing all the pieces needed to understand until he gets unbanned from /r/the_donald

The basic gestalt is

>Guy comes forward with a claim that a Russian bank server was pinging a Trump-affiliated server
>This is completely meaningless, as no actual connection was ever requested and the Trump server never attempted to ping the Russian server
>So even liberal news outlets refused to run the story until the guy shopped around enough to find one and then everyone -had- to report on it in turn
>And now liberal news outlets are rerunning 'scandals' that have already been debunked out of desperation
>But it turns out the logs showing the pings don't even match how the DNS technology actually works
>Thereby proving that the evidence was falsified to begin with

The Russian meme is so bad, this isn't 1934 any more. wtf would it matter if anyone talked to Russians.....i was literally talking to one the other day at the gym.

BEEP BEEP IM DRIVING THIS BIG RIG STRAIGHT THROUGH MY PRESIDENCY MEEP MEEP

Normies understand memes and even the most technical shit can be boiled down to shitty memes. We need information on who forged these logs and how.

What do you think of all of this? I cannot figure out if this is a setup, or a setup of a setup. This is fucking confusing.

I fucking love how you're missing the mark and acting like you know what's going on.

>Jews are on the cusp of being one step away from "all out"

well im not a reddit fag so im trying to see wtf's going on

would a bullet from that even have enough velocity to puncture the skin?

it gets 2x faster when you stick it up someones asshole

You have to go back

So from what I can barely gather, it looks like this is GOOD for Trump, BAD for those pushing the narrative, but EVEN WORSE if this information doesn't reach the people who actually matter in this investigation, because they might indict or act on falsified / forged "evidence" ?

*sips tea leaves*

my son came home from school today and told me some Russian kid at his school let him try some kind of Russian dessert he brought from home.

I don't see any problem at all with Russians.

Yeah I just pinged tea leaves and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly. Time to go have a nice night of sleep everyone. Boy am I tired. So sleepy. I've earned this

Let me know if you need any help, sweetie :)

We're the warants ever confirmed? Why are they not public record at this point? We walk around with touch screen phones, they can upload this shit easily. Politics can't compete with technology, Trump gets it. Politics are changing and we are forging it as well. For better, for worse

quiet you.

faggot op go back

Don't know what they're saying

If he had half a fucking brain he'd be posting it somewhere people would understand instead of a fucking consiracy forum

Are you sure the dessert wasn't poison???? Oh wait...he was Russian, not Muslim, nvm

Kys tripfag

Well why didn't you just say that at the start you silly fuck

How many pings?

The "I'm sleepy" shills trying to condition this are lame as fuck.

It was literally a scheduled update

you'd just build up an immunity to larger bullets

>well I'm not a redditfag
Pretty sure you are namefag

The server details were immediately pulled up after President Trump first came ou with the wiretapping claim. Everybody thought it was it was weaponised autism from Sup Forums that found the records. The server was supposedly and supposed to be tied to the Trump orgainzation, but the domain had a weird misspelling (Trump Orgainazation) and the email of the admin was Evan Mcmuffin.

best explanation in the thread

thank you

Sup Forums here.

He's talking about an exploit for an Apache web server, and attempts at tracing the hacker/exploiter given certain electronic fingerprints.

The mangled shellcode stuff is just in hexadecimal format, which is why he then converted it to a proper IP address and port identifier.

He seems pretty smart.

he really needs to pull a perfect bait and switch, due to this confusion he could post this on /r/politics and it would get upvoted to the top, and then edit the post and explain how this vindicates Trump even more and watch the REEEEEEE's come in

I don't truly understand
>fbi anons refusing to break the narrative because it would bring government down
>said narratives are going to bring everyone down anyway
The globalists are doublig down, they're not getting the message. What exactly is the comfy medium they're trying to achieve?

I doubt it. This is chicken feed. Obama ran the biggest accounting fraud ever. He basically cooked the books of Fannie and Freddie to show $200B in losses. Then released those "losses" into the General Fund that's not controlled by the Congress to pay for shit with no oversight. Obamacare was funded out of the General fund. Now, the kicker is that (a) Fannie and Freddie are not the government companies, they are private companies and (b) they control $6T book of mortgages. So the size and the scope of a fraud is huge. In law suits, Obama exerted presidential privilege covering his communication of his admin discussing the expropriation. That my friend is a criminal case against Obama for fraud. Nobody gave a shit. This? This is minor. There is paper trail, there is forensic accounting, the whole nine yards. Meanwhile, everyone discusses Russia's involvement, when the guy committed the biggest fraud ever and covered it up in court. Put it into memes. Good luck with that.

That scumfuck has had it out for Trump since day 1. This is both starting to make sense and starting to seem more and more fucked up as we get more info