He Will Not Divide Us Moves to U.K

> “Events have shown that America is simply not safe enough for this artwork to exist”

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4341026/Shia-LaBeouf-forced-Not-Divide-exhibit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XhrmaPjCJgU
encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1VZ2oA0U93vwDygFCdQM-TbsYdTZTJ1fsuJfiXgDGZS4gU-8saw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's already been closed there, someone tried to steal it

shia, i'm going to need some proofs

Youtube, also stream is down

>artwork

why do these articles never mention Sup Forums or show pictures of the people who shut it down? I don't want them to bring people here but that's the facts of the story.

Really causes one to ponder.

>artwork about how new us pres is bad
>made so American people can talk about unity
>is moved to uk

>he doesn't know that you can't escape Sup Forums

>expecting journalists to do their job
Ljl

Sup Forums IS EVERYWHERE, SHIA

The torch has been passed to our british anons.

Why not Mexico?

Why did POL set the field on fire in tennessee? In the article Shia claims you did, and that's why he had to move it.

Punching minors for disagreeing with your politics is art?

Wouldn't it lose its meaning because it's NOT in America's soil then?
Even better, what makes Shia LeFuckface think there won't be people in UK who'd fuck with him again?

Because this Chan had nothing to do with it.

Thanks, mods!

LOL fuck you!

Take back U.K. brits. Show those commie muslims no mercy! SHIA getting beheaded.

>this thread

Did i enter a time machine?

>yfw next flag is inside the Mecca

Shia doesn't want to interact with filthy Mexican scum.
Illegal rapists and drug dealers for thee, not for me

user that flag has already been stolen by a guy that has clearly played too much Mirrors Edge.

>tfw it wouldn't stop Sup Forums

Congratulations Sup Forums

You've divided them.

They divided themselves with an ocean

Replace with Israeli flag?

Grand Theft Flag: London

if he moves the flag to Australia, we are going to make the ultimate shitpost for shia

I was hoping to keep the flag up and incite peaceful muslims into thinking the sign was anti Mohammed thus solving two birds with one stone and way better then a breach of security.

Brit Anons failed to capture the flag, but the police forced the museum to abandon the project. Still a win!

Laugh if it was a black or muslim

Shia will guard the flag with kangaroos stung by radioactive scorpions covered in giant spiders.

Fantastic picture, friend.

>hmm the US seems too toxic on this issue, where in the world could I possibly go?
>OF COURSE, FUCKING LIVERPOOL!

I have no idea what his thought process is.

its the first thing that shows up when you google Sup Forums

come to australia shia, we wont touch your flag. i promise

Think you could hit it with a slingshot and some paintballs?

you cucks obviously can have those at least right? If you get caught call it art.

WH should offer to put it on the roof. No one could reach it, and it would cause massive asspain to Shia

It is Kek's will that Isis falls through the power of such weaponized autism

Where the fuck have you been for the last 12 hours?

you do realize that 8ch also exists and has a pol

in fact most recent stories have begun to say both sources

the whole HWNDU "party stream" was created by 8ch it said it right on the flyer

Sup Forums is the more known and popular mainstream location but 8ch could also if not mainly be just as large a player

in fact that would explain why during all the HWNDU season 1 streams they were able to check their phones on stream and never once had any issues seeing the threads, when in reality they were being deleted very quickly (here on Sup Forums) all the time

dont know about 8ch since i stopped using it after Frederick stopped running it and the site turned to shit

For season 5, Shia put the flag on the internet at hewillnotdivideus.xyz

But that site already got taken down.

I have a theory. It seems that the time it takes for Sup Forums to find and take down the HWNDU stream is exponentially decreasing and we will get to a point where Sup Forums will ambush Shia on his way to a new flag location.

Yeah I thought the same I checked dates and everything. Is this psyop ?!? Also my name is sage.

Hold my beer.......

Is that all?

>“Events have shown that America is simply not safe enough for this artwork to exist”

goddamn that's a chilling quote. really highlights the neoliberal 'freedom is the enemy of security' ideology.

he blatantly told everyone where it was, this wasnt hidden

but the fact it was in a location that could be easily reached is the biggest fucking laugh, i thought for sure it was going to be secure

how long until he just puts it in a room with a fake fan blowing on it.

or he'll put it in some 3rd world country, but there would need to be internet

or he can put it on a fright ship....

He has a history with that particular art museum, or whatever it is.
>'Touch my soul': Shia LaBeouf sets up his own call center and invites the public to reach out in outlandish new art performance
>DailyMail
>2015

He also did something there in 2016, but I can't find it anymore because everyone is writing the articles about HWNDU.

We can already prepare for the next flag by looking at old articles seeing what ''art'' pieces he has done in the past and where.

Nah I think I did....

Goddamn I feel dumb for somehow not knowing it was already taken down. Oh well this is fucking hilarious

>ISIS

That would be the perfect place, we could figure where it is and get Russia to bomb it.

I think I'll add sage to the stew.

Fuck off, lefty loser cuckolds. Go back to reading Karl Marx.

Or just get EmperorGod D. J. Trump to

These guys are doing a great job. But they should replace the flag with something more appropriate, such as these flags:

The next location is going to be in a walled compound with security around the clock, and then the irony will reach it's peak.

he should put the flag on a boat or an island next time

much more of a challenge

>This divisive asshole still spouts this completely self-contradicting garbage
>He's so disconnected from reality, he literally takes his temper tantrum to another country to continue throwing it, only to find out nobody is putting up with his bullshit there, either

The next location will be him paying some back alley surgeon to implant it in his own body, only for either
a) it kills him
or
b) we manage to steal it again, anyway

Well he did move it to Liverpool...

We need to offer to host his flag in unique secure locations.... then steal it ourselves to drive him mad

It's neither 8 nor 4, it's both of us working towards the same goal. Attempting to claim credit is pointless

Who wants to set up an anti-Shia stream and see if his fans can find it?
I imagine we are at the point where he would be extremely pissed that people on his side can't find a flag, while his flags are getting snatched immediately after being set up.

Maybe he won't care about our stream at first, but as we continue stealing his flags and taunting him with our stream, he should get an interest in finding that flag.

Shia will not divide us stream? Shia will unite us stream? Autism will unite us?

>automatic pollards

what did they mean by this?

Maybe, but I REALLY wanna see the heist that involves getting the flag out of him.
And the note that gets left behind.

Why Liverpool of all places?

Shia will not find us
Shia will not find us
Shia will not find us
Shia will not find us

Because he had already set up different ''art'' projects at that same exact location.

The lulz he will provide us
The lulz he will provide us

>artwork

I hope it comes to Korea so i can weaponize my autism for the Sup Forums

If we were to set up a stream with a flag, it should play recorded messages from anons with these slogans
>shia will not find us
>the lulz he will provide us
>he will nut inside us
While occasionally playing videos mocking Shia, there are so many of them you could play them on loop with very little repetition.

I've tossed that idea around a few times, nobody seems to want to commit, so I just might do it myself.

Wonder if he will try to change the medium and make it like a screen and project the flag onto it or something similar...oh the games we would play, oh the memes...

Next time it will be in Finland because of the Rönkkö guy

I heard Shia went Virtual after Liverpool, how did that turn out?

And in the background at times...REEEEEEEEEE

youtu.be/XhrmaPjCJgU

Thread Theme

But it has to be better than Shia's project.
We need to outdo the homeless man at his own game.

We have so much material and so many people we could have endless content mocking Shia on the stream.
There are already thousands of videos and parodies of his stream.
We could pre-record thousands of Sup Forumsacks chanting various things and play them on the stream while displaying their flags showing how united we are against Shia.

>why do these articles never mention Sup Forums
jesus christ fucking cancer incarnate

come to brazil

I think they are going to put that flag to Aalto University or somewhere in the forest in Finland because of Rönkkö

The theme would definitely have to show how divided we are and highlight the complete ideological hypocrisy of his failed project.

I'll get me friend jerko to find it.

Bingo!

>Australia's shitposting being put to good use

we are ready

finnish autism, best autism

I meant how united we are rather.

Just guard it with emus, the australians natural enemy.

He cannot escape. We are Sup Forums. We are everywhere.

We will do it with Finnish sisu

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1VZ2oA0U93vwDygFCdQM-TbsYdTZTJ1fsuJfiXgDGZS4gU-8saw

We are Sup Forums. Resistance is futile.

>He Will Not Divide Us: Episode 2: Spurdo Boogaloo

oh god yes please

were you in a coma the last 2 days?

otherchan was attempting to brute force it.