HOLY SHIT THE MARCH 15TH WARNING WAS REAL

HOLY SHIT THE MARCH 15TH WARNING WAS REAL

WERE THE "altright" SIGHTS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR TREASON. HIRO GOING TO GET ARRESTED SO ARE WE

TIME TO GO INNAWOODS

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-treason-donald-trump-russia-us-election-alt-right-websites-george-w-bush-ethics-lawyer-a7644966.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_XWomD6TazQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh lawdy be. Do they atleast serve tendies in jail?

>it's treason to post on Sup Forums
Hopefully I don't get executed, lol

>treason

Russia in unironically more of an ally than 1/2 of Europe and all of the ME.

This is my second 666 get in 30 mins
What does this mean? Is the CIA gonna get me guys? :(

Did Sup Forums ever learn to counter the sheev spin. It could be out only hope.

So if I shitpost here, American police is gonna come all the way over to my house and arrest me?

Satan already has your soul m8. Im sorry. You will be made a martyr.

Where's the proof faggot

>Implying the CIA is going to arrest you for posting on a Southeast Asian fish trading forum

no, it means hitler did nothing wrong and kek is great

Who cares, let them come.

It means your torture at the hands on the CIA will make Hell seem like a paradise, user. Prepare your anus, for Kek has spoken.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-treason-donald-trump-russia-us-election-alt-right-websites-george-w-bush-ethics-lawyer-a7644966.html

Are you ready Sup Forums

I hope so.

Please skip the waterboarding, that's not torture, it's a minor annoyance.

ALRIGHT CUNTS REPORT IN

Nah, praise

I was born into the wrong timeline

Never thought the govt would care so much about a Korean origami board

This is bullshit memes, terrible crap holdover from ex king nigger stooges who think they can have one last fuck you before getting ousted. The mere thought that they would be so afraid of random ~20 some odd year old shitposters on a korean basket weaving forum is reaching absurdity levels beyond comprehension. Its more than likely they are going to cash in on their honeypots IE: daily stormer, TRS, and other retarded places like that and bring down some top level people with jewed out charges so they can drag those people through the streets as a show of force and to make an example of those that oppose them.

This is why you dont fall for the cult of personality that tends to accrue on sites like that, the only team you should be on is your own.

Aus foreign division?

Going to arrest all of us for satiric racist comments and pro-Trump bullshit?

then the jew exposes itself further. pottery.

The day LARPing and shitposting was a crime

NEVAH FOHGET! IT WAS REEL IN MUH MIND!

They made mousepads out of their skin!

This.

I'm not worried, only a handful of faggots on here would likely have to be concerned about being v&.

Like those faggots who go way to in depth about how fucking 14 year olds girls is "totally not pedophilia".

They're not gonna clog the courts up with shitposters.

Trump got the White House.
Rs got the courts, Congress and the Senate.
WhiteGenZ slowly purging America.
Seriously, what are you cunts even afraid of?
Even if you went to prispn the Aryan Brotherhood runs that too.
As if the fucking Saudifags and Deep State run anything any more.
The future belongs to the Anglo-Russian Alliance and the White Race.
Heil Victory
Eat polonium and die (((Deep State)))

>They made mousepads out of their skin!

>Have it from a credible source
>unverified twitter account

Oh OK, that confirms everything.

It's our equivalent of the French foreign legion but with shitposting

nothing's going to happen shill

lol

PERSONALLY I'D LIKE TO SEE THEM TRY!! I'D KILL OFF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE SUING BASTARDS!!

>the only team you should be on is your own.

don't forget the huWhite team.

We'll be martyrs for free speech.

Also I imagine some of the crazier anons may take some of the pigs with them, so let them come. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain

let them. 75 round drum +1 in chamber, 75 goons dead and one for me.

treason for...?

Time to get that sharp stick I have illegally hidden in my loft and go down flailing.

this story pop up in my e-mail blast. Is it new? He radicalized by youtube videos. Possibly alt right videos about swords

>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

Only appropriate response.

do you niggers even read the history of that account? It's a Trump supporter trolling people

God speed user. Too bad you weren't able to save a bike weal. You might have had a chance then.

;_;7

talking to people leftists dont like

You guys are retarded.

You won't be saying than when Mohamed divides your butt cheeks in guantanamo

Rip

>rainy sunday night
>lay in my bed
>In Supercellblock A "EU+AUS+CAN"
>hear an aussie yelling
>"WHITE BOIS CANT EVEN COMPETE"
>burgeranon screams REEEE A FUCKING LEAF
>canadian spergs about Krautfags eternally BTFO

NIGHTMARE

>sentenced to hang in the morning
>"what would you like for your last meal"
>gimme dem tendies
>big plate, 50+
>they bring it in
>knock plate out of their hands
>letthetendieshitthefloor.mp4
>"how could this happen? Bernie was supposed to win! Match me!!!!!!!"
If I die, I'mma go out as a meme.

whiteness is implicit.

Are we fucked down here?

Imagine, we'll all meet eachother in a hole, of which they threw away the hole, pretty soon

imagine the meme magic being gathered once we start actually chanting

PUT ME IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, DONALD TRUMP WILL STILL BE PRESIDENT YOU FAGGOTS

>some of the crazier anons may take some of the pigs with them
You're god damn right, user.

I'm just trying to imagine the hell-hole, for (((them))) that would be a prison chock full of the most autistic spergs on the planet. The poor fucking security guards that would have to work there.

>Everything that happens on Sup Forums will happen IRL on a prison

Jesus christ, do these leftists know the monster they will create? Prison will never be the same.

It doesnt matter if we all get charged, suicided or ignored. We are winning and will continue winning. You cant stop the signal, and its getting louder.

>3 o'clock at night
>shift is nearly done
>no incidents, it's been a good night
>suddenly a thunderous wave of REEEs scream through the night
>we are all found in groups around cells which doors have duplicate numbers

Prison for posting on a website? Not likely. It's a fear tactic, they can't arrest us all for nothing.

>a whole jail full of Sup Forumsacks

It'll be better than even the Sup Forums mansion. We can be cell buddies!

Will Americops bust down my door and arrest me?
Cool!

>whole jail full of Sup Forumsacks
That is called a mental ward.

I unironicly nominate Alex jones as sell block Ds representative.

This. Would also livestream it

I wear a red hat and I want it painted black

I am a proud ShareBlue democrat. Every post I've ever made was either satire/ironic or was posted by a friend or hanger-on who was using my computers while I was studying The Origin of Species and voting to fund abortions for all.

Interesting scenario
>20 years in the future
>Deployed on the U.S lunar base
>See pic happen
>Realize everything is gone and that you will probably die soon to with no planet to go back to
Feels bad man

>Night comes.
>A burger didn't get his share of midnight tendies started to screeching out loud.
>The neighbor starts to join in.
>Guards rushing in and turning the lights on thinking someone going to an hero.
>The whole prison lights up
>Sup Forums starts their autistic screeching in unison while some normies yelling to "shut up".
>Prison guards running away as their ear bleeds from our screeching.
>Local TV news comes to report the prison situation as our autistic screeching echoes around the prison.

>spend last few weeks alive seeing how far you can cum in low G
worth

But you could have and probably would have already done that

Yeah, but now it's a "i'm gonna die" kind of wank. Totally different.

>da fbi r comin 4 u

yeah nah, fuck off cunts

we're fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=_XWomD6TazQ

There's nothing even remotely illegal about posting here, and if someone tries to arrest you for it, fucking shoot them, because they're traitors to the Constitution.

Better senario (this threads about to die so idk why I'm posting this)
>200 years in the future
>Humans have essentially colonized the solar system this includes the total tera formation of Mars as well as basses and cities on various moons as well as space stations both military and civilian in the Orbits of ever planet
>Galactic war is declared but The U.S solar empire dose not feel threatened in any way by any threats do to our huge nuclear arsenal we have came to the conclusion that when magnified there is no greater weapon in the universe
>Be on the lunar base after war is declared not really concerned at you're not expecting OPs pic to happen
>Ops pic dose happen
>BOOM FUCKING EARTH DESTROYED
>MARS FUCKING OBLITERATED EVERY PLANET IS BEING HIT EVEN GAS GIANTS
>THE MOON IS NEXT!
What do?

Help me understand Bros: how is any of this illegal. Like let's say they find out that Storm front, and Breitbart, us, whatever, WERE shilling out and botting for Trump on social media. How is that illegal? If Russian citizens decided to spam pro Trump things on Twitter, how is that illegal? If they find out that Trump during the campaign went over to Putin's house every night to tuck him in, as far as I know, there is literally no law that says a private citizen can't interact with foreigners.
I just don't get it. Even if they find out Trump has been working with Russians the whole time, what are they going to possibly charge him with?

>neo McCarthyism

SAVE ME BROCK I DIDNT MEAN IT

It just baffles me. "RUSSIANS SUPPORTED TRUMP VIA TWITTER POSTING AND OTHER PERFECTLY LEGAL MEANS, IMPEACH"
*Meanwhile hilldawg takes another 4b donation from Saudis*

I think there is intent for the investigation to show nothing.
I think the intent is to galvanize the bases and stonewall trump.

Kek will protect you

This. #I'm with her

This also yes agreed I was just playing

It means the sacrifice has to be made. You're chosen so get to it.

it was meant to scare boomers but they aren't buying it

Jesus, you guys need to stop worrying. As long as you haven't done anything illegal, your defense in court could literally be "just kidding lol".

>Oh shiet I betrayed Burgerland, French police gonna put me in jail

This.
They will only succeed in incending the quiet right or fence sitters. By making us martyrs essentially

Fuuuck I can't live without my tendies.

H A P P E N I N G

Kekkles oh I'm laffing.

I don't think Hiro's going to prison just because people on Sup Forums aren't nice to each other.

I laughed so hard at this please god end it

Under appreciated thread

Sides gone

doesn't hiro live in japan?

They are trying to scare you. Sessions ain't gonna do shit. Keep shitposting. They are just trying to put a chilling effect on speech. I suspect y'all are not pussy enough to run away.

Remember how anons overseas got sent to gitmo by the FBI in the wake of those lulzsec betrayals and arrests?

Yeah, living in Japan won't protect you for shit.

Worst case scenario they organize us in person for us. Then we redpill guards, law enforcement.

Revolution starts with a bang.

iirc from a screencap I saw earlier the guy claiming to be fbianon who posted the march 15th warning also posted some kind of hash/signature or something to authenticate his identify as fbianon. Can someone provide a quick rundown on what the authentication method was, and whether or not anyone ever bothered to verify it? I am far to lazy and drunk right now to hunt for the original post myself.