This place is SO FUCKING WEIRD

Okay, I've been online a long time. Longer than some of you have even been alive.
I've been online 22 years or something like that.
In alllllll those years online, I came to Sup Forums when Leslie Jones happened here and media started heavy censorship of comment sections.
I came here, and I'm stuck cause I've been banned from every where. Im tired of making dummy accounts and shit. So time consuming.
Fuck your rules too about lurking and shit.
I download rare Pepes
IDGAF

Anyways, on with the story, THIS PLACE IS FUCKING WEIRD!!!

Holy shit!!!
I've seen dead girls, kidnapped girls, death, stoning, talked to FBI agents, fought with satan in x/, time travelers, meme magic, the list of shit is ENDLESS.

This is like some portal into the most fucked up shit ever online and it's not even "deep web" or anything.

Post your crazy screencaps and shit

Oh ya, I ONLY come to /pol too. I don't go to any other sub-forums on this place.
I've checked em out, but I spend 99.9% of my time on Sup Forums here, in /pol

>This place is SO FUCKING WEIRD

get out of my Sup Forums

Not mine, but interesting.

Oh shit guys!!! That nerd who owns Sup Forums is here. What's his name? Im newfag XXDD

Suck it fool ::)

SCREEN CAP DAT SHIT!!!!

Put me in the screencap!!!

I actually made this thread cause of this screencap

Time travelers. Where else do you get to interact with those?
I mean come on, that's WEIRD

>newfags
I bet you use the catalog too REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why wouldn't you?? It's easier to navigate. You can see all the threads on 1 page.
Sounds like after all these years here, you're doing it wrong
t: newfag XXDD

First time I heard of Sup Forums I was big into H2/H3 and part of the MLGpro forums back in 06/07/08. Anyways one day some guy comes in and says

"I need help winning this wedding package, go vote on this website cause the couple who's beating us is raiding the polls using people from Sup Forums!"

We were like 4k deep at that point and we thought it'd be cake.....nope. A few MLGers warned the rest and said it could escalate way past where we were willing to go. Let's just say we got nuked, our board got flooded 2003/04/05 OG accounts got hacked, mods and known names got doxxed and this was my intro to Weaponized Autism.

Still didn't fuck with Sup Forums until the election but still o mainly lurked. I noticed a benefit to being an fps gamer in the aspect that your visual processing allows you to spot slide/shill threads and disregard them rather efficiently after a while.

Kinda like this thread, OP isn't some nub who is who he says he is. OP has been around, he's playing dumb and laying bait because he knows threads like these are good for morale. Fuck off faggot.

Fuck off. Leaf faggot.

this is from Sup Forums but still

>I came to Sup Forums when Leslie Jones happened

stopped reading. proper letters going into option field

I found Sup Forums in 2006. I found reddit in 2012. For a long time I gave up on Sup Forums until this recent election. I literally blocked reddit on my router and only come here.

If you add some filters Sup Forums is honestly one of the best sources of news. You get the big stories but with immediate and extremely aggressive critique of the articles that makes you quickly realize almost all of the media is completely full of shit. I really appreciate this place.

I like to see some comments to see how the thread is going. The catalog works best if you want to discuss a specific topic or to see if someone beat you to creating a thread. If I'm just browsing Sup Forums to see what's going on I don't look at the catalog

I'm laughing

My 46th birthday

This.

Sup Forums is my CNN and Fox

GO TO SLEEP
>aren't you tired?

reddit cancer will be the death of us
lurk moar.

why is it always a fucking leaf?
seriously, range ban when?

I love it

fuck you
is this what newfags are like now? we still have new fags?!

fuck nigger been on here since 2005 this shit is normal

Not politics. Seriously where the fuck are mods? Front page is filled with Sup Forums and /x/ tier threads constantly.

This is like the token OP of every 2008 Sup Forums thread

RANGE BAN MAPLE NIGGERS
>DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN
RANGE BAN MAPLE NIGGERS
>DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN
RANGE BAN MAPLE NIGGERS
>DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN
RANGE BAN MAPLE NIGGERS
>DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN
RANGE BAN MAPLE NIGGERS
>DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

STOP POSTING IN THESE FUCKING SLIDE THREADS
IF THE THREAD LOOKS SUSPICIOUS, DON'T COMMENT

this.
ban the leafs. rake war now.

>Been on the internet 22 years
>Thinks that's weird shit

You were stuck in some sanitary part of the web.

this isn't your personal diary faggot

>since Leslie Jones

Continue lurking newfag

God you are cringeworthy as fuck. Go back to le reddit you cancerous old fart.

I had to fill out a questionnaire for jury duty and one of the questions asked about my "main sources for news".

Since I actually want to serve on a jusy so I can vote "guilty" on the inevitable nigger on trial, I had to hide my power level.

Sup Forums is my main source of news

^jury

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't tell me what to do.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Being called names by autism millennials
AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

I'll for sure
>lurk more

LOL
Like fuck I'll listen to you betas. Suck my dick. I run this fucking board
t

I was being serious with the screencaps but y'all wanna chimp out.

I can BTFO this whole thread without missing a beat.

lol

oh my gosh, that is classic

I hope you enjoyed my period blood silly boys.

This will never be topped

go away normie

Lol, that look in his eyes. No wonder people think they're secretly reptiles.

>I've been online a long time.
Breh, I've been online since the Roman MithrasNet, I was basically the internet, but you typed in vvv. and this site was called IVchan. The whole thing's been down since Constantinople fell...

There was some wierd shit on there that makes the deep web seem tame:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Listen up kid, I got 22 years of online experience. You ask anyone and that makes me an expert.
You think you're a troll? You think you can shitpost? I was making burner accounts while you where a glimmer in the eye of the dad you've never met.
I can shit post so hard, your internet will break.
You want to tell me the rules of the internet? I pretty much wrote em. I've been making "memes" before they even had a name. I've been trolling shills before people even knew it was thing.
Look kid, you think you're tough cause you're on Sup Forums, but you got nothing me.

this thread hurts my eyes. feels like summer.

What's fucking wrong with the catalog sorted by reply count? Allows you to see every thread.

>I've been online 22 years
Oh wow your the faggot the BBS community warned us about

Sup Forums still has it's moments but it felt like between 2006/08 the internet hit it's peak. Everything was so innocent back then, whereas now it all feels censored and corporate.

Take it to Sup Forums faggot. sage

This place is unbrowsable without catalog imo

here we go