>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

This is a movement.

AWOO~

This week House Intelligence Committee chair Devin Nunes got his hands on some kind of classified intelligence through unofficial channels, and it spooked him to the point that he broke every protocol – and may have broken his career in the process. Nunes insists someone on the Donald Trump transition team was legally picked up on a wiretap that was targeted at someone else. And it appears the person incidentally surveilled was Vice President Mike Pence.

Based on Nunes’ description, someone on the Trump transition team was picked up while speaking on the phone with someone who was the subject of a FISA warrant. Widespread media reports have long pegged four people in the Trump campaign’s orbit as being under FBI investigation: Michael Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone, and Paul Manafort. These are the four who could realistically have been the subject of a judge-issued FISA surveillance warrant.

Of the four men, the only one who is known to have had phone conversations with anyone on the Trump transition team during the transition was Manafort. And the one person Manafort kept calling? Mike Pence (source: Daily Kos. The two have long been aligned; Manafort went to great lengths to ensure Pence was Trump’s running mate. So it appears that Devin Nunes learned this week that Pence had been caught saying something disconcerting on Manafort’s wiretap. And that may explain why Nunes did what he did from there.

It’s not a secret that most Republicans in Congress, including Speaker Paul Ryan, view themselves as being more closely aligned with establishment Republican Mike Pence than with erratic outsider Donald Trump. So if Nunes came across evidence of Pence on a wiretap, it might explain why his first move was to panic and run to Ryan for advice. It would also explain why Nunes was of the belief that Trump himself might not have been aware of it, and felt compelled to take it to him.

awoo

The shills need to die already.

>Obama's DOJ applies 3 times for warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign
>rejected by FISA court for too broad of scope and lack of evidence
>apply for a warrant to spy on the server in Trump Tower using the argument "the server is connected to the internet, Russia is connected to the internet, therefore the server is connected to Russia"
>FISA buys it, issues warrant
>DOJ """incidentally""" collects every communication from Trump and his campaign during the investigation
>in blatant defiance of the law, they don't scrub the identifying information on the communications on American citizens, instead clearly attributing them to Trump and his team members by name
>the """incidental""" communications and attached identifying information are then disseminated through multiple levels of government

That about right?

Reddit is back up. We know it's much easier to make money downvoting the_donald. Have a good night.

I enjoy wolf girls.

>"Goofball-in0Chief"

is joeposting illegal down under
whats ur problem m9

>pizza bagels instructions say to put them in microwave for 1:45 seconds
>i put them in for 2 minutes

The Falklands are rightful British clay.

Anyone that votes against the is a traitor. Remember that.

OPERATION CIRCULAR SAUSAGE (MAGA Plan #LJ39)
Step 1
>the problem narrative
Establishment politicians (Republican and Democrat) are attempting to obstruct and defame President Trump with a fabrication of connections to Russia. Anyone savvy with leftist tactics knows they accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of, which is consistent with Hillary Clinton's Russian uranium pay-for-play scheme.

>the solution narrative
>the Russia distraction is hindering the business of the people
>all Americans (Republican, Democrat, Independent) want to prevent this from ever happening again
>Russia distraction energy is used to power a call to return to paper-ballot voting eliminating all electronic voting machines
>corrupt establishment politicians use said electronic voting machines to steal elections and will hate this 1 weird trick
>their Russia distraction push powers a circular sausage ravaging their own assholes forcing them to drop it

Step 2
Use Russia distraction energy for whole other wins.
>russian oil pipeline goest east to cross the Bering channel and plug into Alaska's existing pipeline infrastructure. Trade trade trade
>democrat party gets deserved reputation as unstable warmongering party
>actual russian connections to democrats exposed in rich velvety memes
>democrat party reinvents itself by throwing old corrupt democrats under the bus and out of the party

Step 3 (profit)
The 80's become real in 2017.

Someone give me the speedy gestalt of what happened today.

>be regular awooposter during election
>stockpile a bunch of awoos, many rare
>stop posting awoo forever to drive up the value
who else /devilish/ here?

Anyone here go on Sup Forums?
Notice how shills false flag as us?
I just caught this fucker.

Our greatest meme scientists have engineered the smallest-but-still-recognizable AWOO picture.
We're down to a 14x14 image.

196 sq pixels

Everybody makes mistakes

I didn't say you had to be hot just not ugly

It's happening.

AWOOOOOMENT

Hypothetically;

After Gorsuch gets confirmed, can trump appeal the federal judge block of the Immigration ban EO to SCOTUS ?

So how do we rate how May is handling the attack?

No, Trump wants this to fail if we ever want to see Paul Ryan purged.

Ignore the shill or filter.

>Getting (you)s 3 days later

All good lad, I am the king of misspelled titles.

I'm pretty ugly though.

>box calls for 1:30
>put it in for 90 seconds

I'm super efficient.

I love that medieval looking Wojack right there with the red and green hat.
>tfw no medieval gf

>source: Daily Kos

Here’s a connection that perhaps we should all have seen coming. Just one day after it was finally confirmed that Paul Manafort had indeed taken millions of dollars in payments from a Kremlin intermediary, as had long been suspected, additional information is coming to light about how that money was funneled from Russia to Manafort. And it turns out to have been facilitated by one of Donald Trump’s Russian pals as well as one of Trump’s cabinet members.

The Associated Press is now reporting that the money flowed from Russia to Paul Manafort by way of the Bank of Cyprus. If the name of this bank sounds familiar, it’s because four weeks ago Palmer Report pieced together that Wilbur Ross and Dmitry Rybolovlev both have (or had) ownership stakes in that bank. Ross was also the vice chair of the bank.

Ross is now Donald Trump’s Secretary of Commerce. Rybolovlev has had suspicious real estate transactions with Trump, and he keeps flying in on a private plane to meet up with him in various cities. And now it turns out that, going back as long as twelve years, Trump’s 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort was funneling his secret payments from the Kremlin through this same bank. But there’s much more to it.

As we reported six weeks ago, investigators for the state of New York busted Germany’s Deutsche Bank for laundering money from Russia through Bank of Cyprus into the hands of clients in New York City. In fact U.S. Attorney Preet Bhahara was pursuing a parallel federal investigation into Deutsche Bank for that same Russian money laundering scheme, when Donald Trump fired him earlier this month.

She's a literal goddess/force of nature/higher dimensional being.

She is known to those who seek.

Sharia/10

Which one(s) were you?

Wrong, ya dumbie, I've got a 10x10.

Aussie internet can't handle the Eternal Joe.

This
Ryan needs to go.

This is a test, you stupid shill. Trump is seeing which Republicucks will vote for something that is an obvious detriment to our country and then they will be marked for death.

He wants Ryancare to fail.

takbir!

I know that feel

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA TRUMP IS FUCKING FINISHED

Pretty much. Now we have the steady drip of hearings to figure out who ordered the illegal unmasking of Trump and his associates. Someone, likely not Obama, but someone will go to prison over this.

Dont copypasta without source dipshit. Why are spics so god damn incompetent?

I need to go to sleep. Im getting so sleepy. Don't let trump get the truck routes.

I can't awoo any more tonight.

>Trump threads regular since before there were actually established Trumpgens
>massive collection of vintage, pre-primary debates, and primary era memes
>never post them

45% are die hards so this is clearly shit

>No transparent background
It's like you didn't even try, you fucking asshole

Its a secret so I keep getting (you)s. Anonymity is my favorite feature of this site.

the server thing is actually pretty funny, since apparently someone named McMullin, but not /ouregg/, set up a fake thing under "Trump Orgainzation" that pinged the shit out of a Russian bank and they used that to justify the FISA

>it's our best model yet

Allah wo akbar.

If Trump wants Ryancare to fail why has he been shilling hard for it to pass?

I had no idea that Lou Dobbs was from Texas until tonight

>not changing the names of your photos every 6 days to avoid detection

She's so crooked her hair is jealous.

I've read that three times and couldn't understand him. Are shills offshored as well? I can tell by the lack of grammar.
To answer your question, they might have figured out the hurt box mentality and decide not to engage us, but rather try to engage other users on Sup Forums. Irregardless(that word triggered the last threads shill) they're violating their board's respective rules. You should know what to do when you spot them.

Well I didn't make it but my point stands. Unless there is some way to make one smaller than 10x10 that is as small as it gets.

We are in bad hands.

So he can see who will do what he says blindly or votes for it knowing what it is. It's a test.

>check'n
also
>118048815
>polls

To stab that cuck in the back like he did to him

OH SHIT JEB SURGE!

THIS AWOO AWOOD TO HARD
HELP

>I'm pretty ugly though.
No ass for you then. I'm masculine and hairy so it's not a boipussy

Kek.

>Trump wants this to fail
>Repeated tweets saying he wants people to support the bill
>Constant meetings, phone calls, and negotiations trying to secure votes
>Sending his right hand man Bannon to tell them this is Trump's final offer

Yeah, ok.

Yes but it will take a while.

it was probably consensual, like Rockville

>saw a commercial for White Castle
>really want White Castle now
>tfw the closest one is three hours away

Testing

this is the fruitbat who thinks ronald reagan invented AIDS

DRUMPFTARDS are delusional

@118049044
You are like a little baby.

Goodnight, awoonon.

LATE NIGHT

REAL

AWOOOOOOOOO HOURS!

FUCK LIBERALS!

So it looks like he tried to the other GOP cucks, he'll say he tried and that now it's his turn since Ryan failed.

You should trust trump more senpai.

He's proven himself too many times not to have the benefit of the doubt.

He didn't?

Source?

hi single post will say "extraordinary" multiple times tomorrow.

Ryan is out, Cruz will become speaker.
Trump has lost all faith in Ryan and is openly telling other would be leaders, either come in line or he will prove a point and liquidate the Jews to primary Ryan and is willing to run ads this early.

Verbatim
>"If I have to throw a billion dollars at Wisconsin so help me god I will do it, I want results tomorrow period and if they aren't there after 2 years of you leading then maybe we need a new leader"

Soros needs to stop dressing in drag.

Why dont shills shill the real clear politics averages anymore instead of one cherrypicked poll? Its not like those are much better.

>when you lie so much your face melts off

But

You're talking about impeachment and you're more retarded than Jordan

I don't get it

He deserves a seizure for that post.