Why is this thing allowed to live?

youtube.com/watch?v=1zLt6iUzcUI

Complete waste of resources.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smmNP8G69vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this something that could have been aborted? Also wtf disease is this?

She's higher functioning than most anons on here.

The same could be said about you, user.

There but for the grace of God...

It's like watching a freakshow for free on youtube.

>Complete waste of resources.

>Implying OP isn't a burden to their parents.

it's strange how people latch onto something and become needlessly opinionated on it, especially when it doesn't affect them.

"Allowed"
Is it tax funded? If not who fucking cares? If mummy and daddy want a smelly useless babydoll then let them have it. Doesn't hurt anything.

It still can be aborted

*BBBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Lissencephaly, basically her brain is the right size but it's not swole enough.

kek

>Is it tax funded?

It's either paid directly by taxpayers to keep it alive, or it's an example of one of the wastes of resources that "now can get health insurance" that everyone else's premiums went up to pay for its millions in lifetime care.

It's on my dime either way.

Jesus shit that makes me sad (t. social libertarian who voted trump). I think people who do this are thinking more about themselves than the child. Put the camera away and let her die with dignity.

yea but there's no way she's not miserable. Although it's noble of the parents to take care of her and stick with it, abortion might of been the more humane thing to do and let her consciousness reincarnate into a different body where she can live a normal life.

>but it's not swole enough.

So she needs to start SS and hit the gym.

The state isn't helping pay for op to sit in his parents' basement all day shitposting

The comments are nauseating. Generic facebook " shes so cute!" Virtue signaling. Do people even believe the shit they say? A lump of flesh only kept alive by being pluged in to the damn wall. A literal hell and these people say its beautiful? It is sad, disgusting, and pitiful...

Liberals have no sense of morality or logic, remember

CNA fag here, I come across people all the time with situations similar to hers and I can tell you they're all miserable. I'm pretty sure if they could communicate with us they tell us to pull the plug but they're families just leave them in nursing homes where they have to live in such a purgatory state so they can have a clean conscious. It's incredibly selfish and even cruel but there's nothing I can do about it.

This is also a major problem I have with this fucking video and why I chose to post it here. I wanted to hear some fucking truth about the situation.

The truth is she should have aborted that thing that will only be a burden to society

your money only exists because of the structure of society

Are you fucking kidding? Severely disabled children like this get social security, not to mention when she goes to school they have dedicated "teachers" to help wipe her ass and "teach" things despite the fact that she will never absorb anything. It costs exponentially more than sending a regular healthy kid to school.

Also, they apparently have a perfectly healthy regular kid that is just being completely ignored.

And his hard work.

Yes, but he only has the opportunity to profit from his work due to societies structure. He is allowed to enjoy fruits of his labor, it is permitted to him, nothing more.

Because pity points and revenue

Incinerate that thing

God dam should euthanize it

Seriously keeping that thing alive is torture

It was never meant to live

You're supposed to euthanize these abominations to spare them a life of unbearable torture

>Yes, but he only has the opportunity to profit from his work due to societies structure.

No, he has the constitutionally protected opportunity to profit from his work because the founding fathers fought for his freedom. Blood was spilled to preserve that freedom. The constitution is protection FROM the government, not a right GIVEN. It was there by default.

wtf parents show love for their kids

THIS MUST BE STOPPED NOW

because virtue signaling on jewish social media

Who's this edgy cute?

holy shit i hated the retards who were put in class rooms even though they clearly were too stupid to function. not only that it was typical for them to stay in high school beyond eighteen years. I couldnt believe that they would humor the retard parents by keeping those potatoes in school for a few extra years like it would do any good.

>implying that you aren't a NEET with no future

Find compassion you piece of shit, id smack you right in your mouth if you spoke like that in real life, stop being edgy and be thankful you ingrate cocksucker.

Love would be putting her out of her misery, not letting her live another second of such a wretched life.

I don't know what you call filming her and putting it up on YouTube for sympathy and views is, but it sure as hell isn't love.

These are the christKEKS that destroy your society

>He is allowed to enjoy fruits of his labor, it is permitted to him, nothing more.
I would even expand to that - the "I made it all so its mine OK???" meme needs to die. People in control of large quantities of capital should be stripped of their full control over it and not allowed to buy retarded shit that they don't actually need.

No, I'm not advocating for communism - everything in the current system stays exactly the same, except for people claiming that they fully own the capital they've made on the back of society. They're free to invest and make more in any way they wish, except for buying shiny ego-fulfilling stuff that makes the capital they control (and market therefor) inefficient. It's a lot like a president - he did everything regarding to his campaign and he won the election technically by himself, but he is not allowed to claim full ownership over the country, it's not "his". He can administrate it, but he can't start taxing the population to erect monuments around his house in his name.

The same should apply for large quantities of capital - you can administrate it in whatever capitalist way you want, but you're not allowed to claim direct ownership and buy bullshit with it.

"Mercy in its excess creates pathology"

And women are sure as fuck pathological to begin with.

>her misery
Tell me... How can you know from a video that She's suffering?
Or this is just YOUR assumption of the situation?

That's not compassion. That's selfishness.

ill have you know that im employed with no future

Common man they aint gonnna send it to school, are they?

Jealous poor detected

Just carry on my man.

>Find compassion you piece of shit

Big words for someone who refuses to put that thing out of its misery. It's clearly suffering, doesn't even have the ability to express its pain, and yet is being kept alive. And for what?

the compassionate thing to do would be chuck that thing off a cliff.

>It's clearly suffering

It's no more than an assumption.

t. actual poor person who has never in his life thought about the functionality of capital, because he never had any

The fuck would you know, guarantee you have not reproduced nor will you and to spite reproduction and love you run your cocksucker like you know something.

please explain how that potato is any different than a literal piece of shit.

Is this ethical? Does it feel pain, how does God let this happen.

Would you like to trade places with her, Paco?

>god
>exciting

HAHAHAAH

I'll take edgy autistic man children for 100 alex.

Nah, get fucked. Keeping her alive is suffering for her, for the mother whether she will admit it or not, and for the healthy brother.

>It's no more than an assumption.

It is not an assumption. I think anyone and everyone here can agree that suicide would be more favorable than being reduced to such a state.

>Americans

Why is OP allowed to live? Why are any of us, for that matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=smmNP8G69vc

>It's like watching a freakshow for free on youtube.

love you, man

secular values, morals, and humanism at work

You faggots go on and on about the supression by the juden and yet show zero compassion, don't reproduce cause the universe has a strange way of giving you what you earn, be decent sentient fucking beings.

Here's a tip kiddo:
There is no God that fucking "designs" or creates people.

That's an argument a woman would make.

What benefit to that person is their life? Are they even there? Are they just a vegetable? Do they want to live? Can they even think that much?

It seems to me a pure act of selfishness and cowardice on the part of the mother.

She keeps the kid alive because she gets attention and she's too afraid to give it up.

its what christ died for

we get to be good people while retards suffer

That's not an argument though

Tip harder faggot

My elementary school had about 10 of these things. They'd sit in their wheelchairs all day, drooling, shitting themselves, moaning. Teachers would pointlessly do educational stuff. Fucking insane.

>be decent sentient fucking beings.

Seeing as how we can see she's clearly not sentient, can we all agree she's not human?

That means it's okay to kill her. She would want it anyway.

the hartley hooligans are much much worse

> you get money therefore you have to give that money away so that a vegetable can waste the money that you give

???

The constitution clearly says congress can levy taxes.

Not having a 100% tax rate is entirely up to congress :^)

The point is society allows for him to gain from his work and society wants that little meat blob to live. Dont bite the hand that feeds you.

Dude how is that fucking edgy?
I'm listening to the video right now with headphones, can you not hear it fucking gurgling?
Can you not see it's eyes constantly searching? Honing in on noise being made?
That thing has no mental capability, it's literally just pure instincts.
I can't even imagine what it would be like to live like that, if you can even call it living.
I would even go as far to say that it might not have a soul. It's just a shell, a husk.

>Complete waste of resources.
That can be said about 98% of population in every country
If you have time to waste shitposting, you are definitely aren't in 2%.

I'm not tripping jack shit. Only absolute fucking retards think someone creates humans like dolls. I have no problem with people believing in souls or a god providing them with life.

seventh post best post

Answer the question, Paco.

Would you trade places with her? Would you let anyone you care for and love trade places for her?

It's actually not shitposting, if you can't grasp that we're discussing if we should abort babies with defects, that's your fault.

Don't worry, one day you will grow up.

How is this politics you nigger?

Suppose your nose itches and you can't do anything about it. Forever.

Thats not a relevant question. The question is would she want to trade places with a corpse

Cool, hopefully I grow tall enough to see you on the other side of the wall you fucking shitskin.

m8 stop creating stupid scenarios.

I would do the same as the mother in the video and take care of my disabled child?
Of course, I'm not a sociopath.

I would like to be treated with that love and care if I would have born like that?
Absolutely.

I'm pregnant and this is my worst fear. I'd probably smother the kid and then sodoku if it turned out like that desu

All these idiots trying to say a vegetable is living it up make me laff

>I have no problem with people believing in souls or a god providing them with life.
>There is no God that fucking "designs" or creates people.
*tips fedora*
That sounds like suffering to me.
>their suffering is clearly an assumption
Yeah I wonder why, maybe it's because they can't communicate with us. Because they're lacking a chunk or all of their brain..?

based

Really? I'd way rather be aborted or euthanized.

why do you take so many pictures of yourself you fucking wierdo why do you want people to see your face over and over what's the point

Hold up faggot.
There is a rise in Atheism and a fall in Christianity. Society is crumbling around us.
Who's destroying our society?
I'm an Atheist but I champion Christian Values and the western culture created by Christians.
Christianity built our society is good for our society.

Feels bad. I hope your baby is healthy, user.
>disabled
m8

Lmao you're actually retarded. Stop virtue signaling for one second and really think about existing as such a genetic fuckup. You would be praying for death.

I just don't see the point, what's the end goal?

I believe the defining point is self-sufficiency and being able to comprehend and interact with an external environment.

Those a result of shitty genetic product like autists and down syndromes can still have purpose and use but what is the point of keeping her alive?

Maybe I'm cruel, but nature makes mistakes and there are a lot of people alive that simply shouldn't be and only are because of medical advances.

lel sure fäm
Whatever helps you to sleep

I can image when she hits the puberty then one of them will have sex with her and she won't tell or say anything.

You hate women because you're gay accept it. You will never have a family and know true love, you like men who dress up like girls.
Another chicken tendie advocate, you need real human interaction guy, your wizard status fast approaches.
Try this out kid, simple and works well ita called mind you fucking business and stop inputting on other peoples loves, watch your plate cause qhat they eat doesnt make you shit. You faggots are worse than teenage highshool cool girl club bitches, men do not move like that.

>Try this out kid, simple and works well ita called mind you fucking business and stop inputting on other peoples loves, watch your plate cause qhat they eat doesnt make you shit. You faggots are worse than teenage highshool cool girl club bitches, men do not move like that.
What did he mean by this?

It's like a sex doll that shits the bed after you cum inside it.

Post your big milk filled pregnancy titties.

Seriously, that was a complete vomiting of a sentence.