Things you will never see in West because of leftists

An obedient house wife who cooks and cleans for you every day.

I still have faith this will come back. If you're a strong willed person with morals and all that you can mold a woman to be whatever you want her to be anyway. It does seem very tough and demoralizing right now to try though because there's so many negative things working against this everywhere you look.

You have to get them young or your chances are slim.

You'll never find one in the west. You need to look south for that. "Traditional" latina women still embrace femininity, long hair, and gender roles, and most of them are Catholics that are very proud of being able to cook for their men.

Marrying my highschool sweetheart. Been dating since we were both young, cooks me food every day. Git gud.

This is absolutely true, I just started dating a latina woman. Strong father who isn't degenerate. Strong brother who isn't degenerate. I've been dating her for a month and she still won't let me do anything but kiss her. Other girls are like

>what is she like 14 years old you only kiss?

fuck you degenerate cunts go walk around the mall in yoga pants trying to get black dudes to impregnate you in the first 4 hours you met

She is probably letting Jamal fuck her butthole then blast in her face.

But it's a 2 pronged attack user. The left has adopted both an economic system and taxation that requires a wife to work.

Asian wives are not obedient lol.

AYYYYYYYYY

>An obedient house wife who cooks and cleans for you every day
Plenty of muslim qts like this tbqh m8

if u order asian waifu you can see one too nyannn

>obedient

sorry you got dumped or she cheated on you or you've never had a gf

Keep her, that it's becoming less common here, probably will be filled of degenerates in the next 10years.

I like doing chores with my woman. It's fun and we get shit done as a team.

Hi five brother! That's the kind of males we want.

An R34, sorry fellas got to wait a few more years

What this user said My fiancee is the whole obedient/submissive girl who cleans (cant cook too good though). She hates liberals and is super conservative. I started dating her at 18 and we have been together for 5 years now. A solid 9/10 who isnt a dead fish in bed.

It helps if they dont go to college and take the institutionalized blue ultra pill. I swear, something happens around sophomore year that turns good girls into feminist libcuck bbc sluts. I think its all the mandatory social science and arts courses. They teach all kinds of degenerate shit in sociology courses, and at my university 2 of the sociology professors are m2f trannies.

That's a good point. Even if you have all the qualities to get it done you would need to make enough to support both. Tough times.

>western asian housewife
>traditional

unless she cosplaying a traditional wife with no panties

a

>tfw househusband instead
I don't mind, desu being a househusband has been my dream since I was little bab. My wife only has to work 15 hours a week to support us and our twin sons anyway so they get plenty of time with mama.

I'm pretty sure there are still women who actually like being obedient and all that around.

>latinas

Except after 21 they crash and burn hard in the looks dept. I saw my spic friend's sister go from a 9.5/10 to a 4/10 in like 4 years since i graduated with college.

It starts with the weight gain.

Then the facial hair

Then the acne

Then their ass gets flattened out

Their tits get saggy

And your left with a mack truck of a woman who you wouldn't let your dog fuck.

Not a road you want to go down user

Dahyun is a blessing to us Earthlings.

Dont take the yellow pill anons. I know a few guys who married Asians and they're still no better off than a guy who married a westerner with the added downside of having to look at a pan faced gook every day.

>Hi five brother! That's the kind of males we want.

Well of course you do. You want someone who will go out and earn all the money while you sit around in the flat he pays for watching fucking Tanglin and Korean hospital dramas on the TV he pays for, and then when he gets home exhausted but you still make him do "An equal share dear, it's only fair :^)" of the housework because you are literally a parasite.

I hope you at least realise that your desires are ridiculously, cartoonishly misandrist.

>house husband

id bet $100 that your wife is cheating on you right now with Jamal from work. There is nothing that is a bigger turn off to women than a little boy who refuses to be a man.

Your wife is raising 3 children (your twins and you) and honestly i wouldnt blaim her for getting dicked from an actual man you waste of space.

Pic related is your wife

Chill la bang. I am a guy and I am severely allergic to these Tanglin/Channel 8 watching tai tais.
I don't want girls like them. I want someone who is equal, who will go out earn money and pay half of the mortgage on the HDB. In return, I am willing to help out with the housework.

Which is why I usually date the expat girls.

No, she isn't, she would never becuase she's not a whore, nor your sister. And how is me taking care of our children not being a man? In this day and age, while it's upsetting to say, taking care of your children is the exception, an exception I'm glad to be part of. Furthermore, while sex is not a sole sign for a healthy relationship, my wife and I made love just a few hours ago and it was great. And then she breastfed my elder twin son while I played with the younger.

You sound jealous, sir. I suggest getting your attitude checked before someone checks it for you.

>In this day and age
LeCurrentYearMan.jpg

sounds like a keeper

>current year
>still thinking it's shameful for a man to actually be present in his children's lives and know how to take care of himself, his wife, and his children via cooking, cleaning, and general housekeeping
What a weird world we live in.

We'll see how things play out in the near future.

an obedient women

>current year
>fuck off cunt stop trying to be a man

Say something about my non green text. I dare you.

There is nothing wrong with that. If you want a wife, man up, respect her and get one. Otherwise earn enough and hire a maid.

I'll get to see a lot of dead leftists soon, though.
So, I think I'm okay with it.
The consolation prize is still great.

You also won't see white people or white women, so it sounds pretty shity to me. But have fun with your self hating halfie kids that look nonwhite

>jealous leaf
The fact that you have so little faith in me or women or my taste in women says much more about your future than mine.

>start dating a yellow girl
>she agrees with my political, religious and social views
>she's a virgin loser like me
>she seems to love me

But I can't get the fucking images of the god damn half-cast spawn of a son I'd have out of my brain. God damn it Sup Forums I could have had at least a few years of happiness!!!

Can you repeat that to me in proper English this time? Thanks.

>Trying to bash leftist brains in
Why are you being so intolerant to my lifestyle choice of bludgeoning you to death!?

Eh, that only happens when the parents fetishize each other. Raise him to love himself and you won't have a school shooter on your hands. Or you could simply adopt.

>because of leftists
Start earning more to support your family you lazy nigger. And it's not like you have a non-degenerate girlfriend/wife.

All I said was wait to see what the future holds. I didn't imply anything by it. We'll see how things play out in the future for good or for bad. Your assumptions make you look like an uneducated retard.

you will still have a retarded looking halfie who hates himself and be extension his father because white women assume he is passive and has a small dink

>how is me taking care of our children not being a man?

you're literally the fucking housewife. like the definition of cuck. A pathetic leech living off of your wife's successes while you raise her boyfriend's offspring.

Your wife is off being successful, and getting dicked hard by a real man while you sit at home and play mommy with no real ambition in life. You are a disgrace.

>My wife and I made love

I fail to see how you jamming your semi erect micropenis into your wifes caved out gash, grunting profusely, and finishing in 20 seconds is "sex".

>I suggest getting your attitude checked before someone checks it for you.

Sure thing, tell the man of the house to come see me when she gets off work. If you'd like, while the men of the houses are talking i could put on LEGO movie for the man-child and little kids to watch. This adult talk would be too complex for little boys like you.

It's over for the whites.
They want us to breed out, and they're probably going to win.
So if we're going to be bred out, we should breed with the Asians, so they can have our genes, and use them in the future to utterly crush the fucking Jews.
Breed with the Asians, if you have to cross-breed.
They're the only other races that are remotely like us.

>says much more about your future than mine.

well, we can safely bet yours will end up in divorce and you'll own nothing because you sit at home and play video games while pretending to "take care" of things as your "wife" gets boned by people you've never met but she's known for months

there's a reason these gender roles exist and you're going to end up badly by trying to pretend they don't matter

She's exactly like me desu friend... and yeah, at least asians don't get cucked by the magic word "RACIST!"

Exactly. They stand a chance of beating the Jew, and they already tend not to like them.
Not too many Jews in Asia.
I say go for it, user. Go be happy and make sure your little Asian kids are strong, and know about the dangers of the Jew.

>subtle racemixing advocacy post
Experienced shills ITT

Can you fucking read?

im mexican so this will most likely be a reality for me. ill probably meet her in uni and she will probably choose to be a housewife. im good either way
> not degenerate
>letting his daughter marry a white boy
dad sounds pretty cucked

>muh current year

Get the fuck out.

Males who instead take over the house chores and raising children die younger. Look it up, but anyway you won't because...
>muh current year WTF goys :DDDD

Also your woman will look down on you, or probably does already but since you're a giant cuck you won't notice until she starts popping nigger kids. Even then you might ask her to let you see her getting seeded by her bulls. Yeah, plural you fuckface.

FAGGOT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>im mexican so this will most likely be a reality for me.
How did you climb the wall?

lol
conducting a relationship irl based on the views of lonely neckbeard basement-dwelling strangers on the interwebs

>he believes in the submissive asian housewife meme

yeah maybe 1 generation ago, but the generation now all want comfy office jobs so they can spend that money on designer labels and mobile phones.

most asian females nowadays cant cook for shit and thinks wiping the floor with a wet wipe is a good enough job

born here senpai best of both worlds

you'll find this again AFTER the next great happening

soon lads

Nice proxy. But it's true. Most Asian women have been corrupted by Americans.

Easy. Move to the south, work a good job that pays the bills and puts food on the table, find yourself a nice conservative baptist girl. Boom. Living the American dream, buddy.

they haven't been corroupted by anything, i think its just nature taking its course.

they experience more equality (which is good) but the side effect is they want the same thing as the guys want and that is more cash to buy shit they want and not to raise a family.

but i believe more in equality between genders for me to really give a shit, i prefer to have woman out and about doing things they truly want to do than to just sit in the house and waste their lives.

No user; you won't have a good woman because you're a NEET faggot who jerks off to anime whilst real men take the best girls whilst the shit girls liek you die off childless due to natural selection. KYS fggt.

Spoken like a true Cuck Chang. Do you know Chinese girls want to fuck Whites in hopes of they will take them to US or other western countries?

Equality was a mistake!

also saged, stop whining you millennial cunts, stop making these shit /r9k/ tier-threads.
any post with the word "women" in it should just be banned.

Are there any studies I could cite showing that leftist/especially feminist policies have completely destroyed a woman's ability to be a housewife/a man's ability to have a housewife?

cook and clean for yourself
or hire a butler

gf cleans our apartment and washes our clothes every day. She can't cook though.

At first she kept complaining how I never clean, but I kept saying "my threshold for mess is a lot bigger than yours, therefore i don't even get the incentive to clean before you've already done it" and eventually she stopped complaining.

White men go to China to find waifu material since White women are beyond hope.

>This post
>Using clinical psychological explanation
>it works
Well played

In my dry county, the Asians here are all evangelical or LDS conservatives.... Koreans happen to run the local nail-salon, hondafag, topiary, & hydrographic rackets, while the "other" Asians shovel laundry & msg.

>just sit in the house and waste their lives.
That's why you give them children to care for