Redpill me on undercut haircuts

Redpill me on undercut haircuts.

Should I get one tomorrow? Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

4.bp.blogspot.com/-MBZ5QlRG_a8/WFdPFhTrIyI/AAAAAAAAFCU/-7iFV1ILhS4hs_3vPVP-4AVQCx7t3lZQwCLcB/s640/17SS_PR_TS_PUMAFOOTBALL_Q1_evoSPEED_MarcoReus_4.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't be a numale

do what you want

How the fuck is an undercut numale?

It's probably what I want unless it's regarded as faggot tier now

Don't get one if you're a fat fuck

You'll look pretty stupid if you do, in my opinion. I'd suggest only doing it if ou have sharp facial features (cheekbones, chin, jaw) otherwise it could look odd. You must find a hairstyle to fit your facial structure and this one is best for sharp features. But if you get it I'd suggest using a light-hold shineless gel for the best look. You won't want your hair to look too gross and greasy. I might sound like a faggot for saying this but I'd suggest using a blow dryer. I used to have bad troubles with styling my hair before I started using a blow dryer.

It's a clean, low maintenance haircut that looks good on most faces. Go for it. I'm getting one later this week.

Ask for the George Clooney. Thank me later.

EVERYONE knows it's a neo-nazi haircut now. The richard spencer thing really blew up.

Hmmmmm maybe that's why I'm interested

>How the fuck is an undercut numale?

It's been for a few months.

Richard Spencer does not look good with it. He looks alright but he'd be better if he just kept it short all around.
Numales get them all the time. I know 4 numales who have it, those are also the only numales I know. Grow your hair long. There is ancient Nordic power in long hair.

Depends on the shape of your head

There's 2 kinds of men in this world: Men who look good with an undercut and men who do not look good with an undercut.

literally every hipster/spic has that hair cut.

Plus, why are you asking us for permission ? stop being a cuck and cut it the way you like

this

>Should I get an undercut haircut tomorrow?
>Am I a homosexual who wants to signal my willingness to suck dicks to the world at large?

These two questions have the same answer.

>blow dryer

That seems interesting, how it helps you exactly?

If your jaw extends sideways out farther than your cheekbones, get it. If not, don't get it.
If you do get it and you ugly as fuck, hold onto it and make a suebi knot.

To be honest senpai, pretty much everything looks bad on fat people.

whats my best haircut choice if I have a sam Hyde face.

The undercut revival started in the gay community. It is a strong sign of leftists and nu-politic activists.

>Redpill me on undercut haircuts.
They look weird & disproportionate. Just get your sides about half the length of the top the normal way, don't shave them. It looks better.

I got one and only liked it after the sides regrew a bit, so my advice would be to not go too short

Every morning I shower. Before I used a blow dryer I would try to dry my hair as best as I could through air drying it or with a towel. Using a towel barely dried my hair and air drying it takes forever and when it is dry it is terrible to put gel in. But if you dry your hair with a blow dryer before putting gel in it it makes your hair nice and soft and easily moldable. You don't have to put that much gel in and you can easily style your hair any way you want.

My hair used to be absolutely terrible for styling before I used a blow dryer before putting gel in it. It used to flop down no matter what I tried, but now I can do whatever I want with it.

I think you should get whatever you want. This hairstyle is starting to trend.

Can you get this haircut if you're 25 and your temples have receded a little past NW2?

Those only look good if you're /fit/. If you're even slightly fat your fat head and neck will look fucking awful.

I need to know this too
I've been wearing a tactical bowlcut recently

get something like this
4.bp.blogspot.com/-MBZ5QlRG_a8/WFdPFhTrIyI/AAAAAAAAFCU/-7iFV1ILhS4hs_3vPVP-4AVQCx7t3lZQwCLcB/s640/17SS_PR_TS_PUMAFOOTBALL_Q1_evoSPEED_MarcoReus_4.jpg

Think I could pull it off?

I'm not sober in this pic

This I liked it more so when it grew more on the sides, basically just get a buzz on the sides instead of going so close to the skin.

When you dry your hair with a blowdryer it will generally stay in the place youve combed it to. Basically hes saying use it as an alternative to gel

It should have died with skillex popularity back in 2012.
Its only tolerable if you do it like an officer.

every fucking guy right now has that haircut. Which means they have no opinion of their own, no personality of their own and just follow whatever trend is popular fashion wise. Sure it looks nice and it's easy to manage but damn, think for yourself dude.

do it if you want but the fact you want to go along with every other guy right now AND need other people's opinion and validation to do so proves my point.

Undercuts are awful for chinlets and jawlets
Well if you want to sharpen out your facial features you will want to keep your hair out of your face and the sides clean and short. Here's a pretty simple haircut that might look alright.

> There is ancient Nordic power in long hair.
I can confirm this, however for me it's more of a Celtic or Germanic thing. I got golden blonde hair past my shoulders and a beard of the same color. Blue eyes to boot. My gf fuck'n loves it when it's been just been washed and blow dried moments before. She says I look like a lion with a majestic mane, kek

>just been washed and blow dried moments before

Just like the ancient Norse tradition

Ask for low fade, skin. Should look good with your features.

Pic related is my hair gel suggestion for anyone ITT. I tried tons of different gels that all worked terribly for me until this one. This gel works really well, and allows you to style your hair very well without making it look greasy and nasty.

>It used to flop

That is exactly my problem thanks for the tip.

You stupid cuck.
> what is the future

>Asking Sup Forums for fashion advice

How retarded are you?

No problem. I'd suggest hair gel if you can get it, or any similar type of gel. After blow drying your hair put the gel in right after it is completely dry and it should work out nicely. Keep in mind that it may take a few days for your hair to stop flopping down. It took me a while.

At least I'm not a fucking leaf.

God damn I hate you.

I just go in and get it cut to a four on the back and sides and see what they do with the rest

it's fun if you're not uptight about your hair

What are you?
Some kind of Florida/Slav hybrid?

Just don't get a hipster version with lines on the side shaved in or hair too long on top.
You want a military look, not a hipster, numale Macklemore look

No, going to the barbershop is a waste of money. Get a clipper set and buzz the whole mess off. Repeat every six months or so.

Oh, so you're one of those people who calls themselves "fashy" like it means fashionable. Fag.

>few months
try three fucking years

The best kind of hybrid

>How the fuck is an undercut numale?

shaved head is best head

>Celtic
>Germanic
We are all Northerners.

>tactical bowlcut
i kekd more than i should have

>tfw rapidly going bald and my long hair looks bad nw

I used to get compliments all the time, but I guess I was cursed with bad genetics.

I had 2-3 years ago but got rid of it because i didnt want to be associated with all the numale cucks and hispanic trendies with it. Currently just have pretty long hair in the awkward stage now. Considering shaving it all and adopting a more skinheadish look, however i might just wait until i lose enough hair for that.

>best head
homosex fag

I have an undercut. People seem to like it. I did it myself. I like the way it feels. Don't use shampoo, otherwise you'll need to put product in it to get it to stay in place. get a brush, not just a comb.

MIne's strait back though, not a Hitler Youth cut.

Also if you aren't sure what sort of haircut to get, go to /fa/ and post a picture of your face and ask. I think they have a general about this sort of thing.

>I'd suggest only doing it if you have sharp facial features (cheekbones, chin, jaw) otherwise it could look odd.

This is very true. Don't be fat.

this. anyone who has never shaved their head needs to try it. its quick, easy, convenient and makes you look even more high test and anti-social. more hygenic as well. no drying your head after showering, no finding shed hairs everywhere, prevents dandruff if you have that problem. truly the most redpilled 'hairstyle'

wrong. Wide faces look bad with nazi high and tight undercut styles.

These styles are best for people with long faces and people with archetpyes like nords have (what a surprise that it developed with them... duh).

If you have a wide jaw and wide cheek bones undercuts look like shit. You need a normal cropped haircut. Any kind of bangs look AWFUL on men with wide faces