Anglo thread?

Anglo thread?
Anglo thread

USA > NZ > UK > Australia > Canada
Fact

Other urls found in this thread:

immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/australian-resident-visa#https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/visa-factsheet/conditions/australian-resident-visa
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf5o-d0qg1g
youtube.com/watch?v=EIK6DXnW_oM
youtube.com/watch?v=q25aJ6UNvhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quality bants mate

>USA
>Anglo
not even a majority Anglo bro

We're not anglo, user.
We haven't been, since the 1965 immigration act

Sometimes the tree of liberty needs not to be watered by the blood of patriots but rather the stump of it chained up and pulled out with a big motherfucking truck.

Five eyes

>my ID says FUCK

>that ID
You have turrets?

nice

What's the official language of government and schools and everything else

I hope this is not what you truly believe.

EUROPEAN IS A GAY LANGUAGE

whats going on in here cunts

Thoughts? Does anyone want it?

I'm ok with this

Were you ever anglo? I though you were all Germans.

I'm not. Small Islands are too Puerto Rico-ish

Don't even start the division

doesn't mean anything. That's like saying latin America is Spanish

We're not real Anglos. We're just that one part of the Anglosphere that was built on Anglo ideals and then decided to say fuck you, and it still at it.

Doesn't mean we can't be bros. Just have to pogrom the Jews and Muslims back where they belong.

What are you trying to say leaf?

Love u five eyes

Not at the moment, maybe if we all get our shit together but not before.

Can you tell me why Aus has 2 more stars than NZ does?

I just want to be with my people in an Anglo country again

Kiwi's are missing a star from their Southern Cross and the bottom left one is the Commonwealth star.

Can I come and play too?

You forgot Ireland.

This.

How do we un-fuck ourselves?

America needs to nuke it's universities, Canada needs to get rid of it's (((human rights))) courts (and King Cuck can go too), UK needs to reduce immigration, Aus needs to throw its feminists into the offshore migrant camps and NZ needs to stop selling houses to China.

That'd be a good start.

>NZ needs to stop selling houses to China
Couldn't have said it better my self.

Thanks for the info, user. Have a great day.

Likewise mate.

Australian autism just had to add the beauty spot. The other symbolizes their states or some gay shit.

Everyone does

Bump for civilization.

Ausfag here.
What are NZ gun laws like?
Can you own semi-automatic centrefire rifles?

FACT: ur country is not anglo if anyone other than Queen Elizabeth II is your head of state

drumpf will never compare

They are better than Australia or UK's, worse than Canada's

>no visa needed to work and live in NZ if you're an Australia resident

Holy shit is this true?
I may actually do this.

We're the only colony that fought for its independence. I myself wouldn't the opposed to having the Queen as our SecofState.

The fact is there will be no Anglosphere until the rest of you accept the fact that we can all have guns.

It's no less Anglo than how the Brits have car laws.

I want guns m8.
I'm tired of these over-priced licenses that let me own a fucking bolt action rifle. I want an AR15

>america
>white

>The fact is there will be no Anglosphere until the rest of you accept the fact that we can all have guns.

This. The Anglosphere will be based on the rights of Englishmen, which includes the right to bear arms (enshrined in the 1689 Bill of Rights).

The AR platform is great. In the future Anglosphere, you will be able to obtain one on short notice that you are

1. white
2. can shoot it straight

It's slightly less than US standards, but we are willing to work deals.

gib

Our Jewish Neocon Trotskyites have been hard at work decaying everything and more from the Magna Carta on down.

The rights of the Englishman should be said allowed.

Holy shit am I reading this right?
immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/australian-resident-visa#https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/visa-factsheet/conditions/australian-resident-visa

"Australian citizens and permanent residents can visit, study, work and live in New Zealand. You won’t need to apply for a visa before travelling and can be granted a New Zealand resident visa when you arrive – as long as you meet our character and entry permission requirements when you get here."

I can literally fly to NZ now, literally apply for a Visa when I get there.

Can I get welfare there while I study as per here?
I might actually do this lads, I want an AR15 and NZ is beautiful

Australia >>> US > UK > NZ >>>POWERGAP>>> leafistan

Amen

NZ is shit why an earth would you want to do that

why is nz so far down? I haven't kept up with nz politics

You fought the federalised british and now ur more federalized than ANY of us, founding fathers would rather you bring back the monarchy

You guys can own better guns than here with less fuck around, and you have Maori instead of Abo.
What's shit?
Australia is fucking garbage and getting worse.

Thanks for the tip. New Zealanders have been sucking us dry for years. It's about time we got back.

It's poor. And you are a lot less likely to deal with an abo than I am to deal with a maori

America is majority germanic. Trump is proof we're not anglo.

Was actually looking at a career in NZ Corrective services

Except Anglo is Germanic

You don't know the history of the British Isles do you? Who do you think the Angles and Saxons were?

maybe started that way but not anymore. Theres a clear difference between the two

>USA
>Anglo
Good one m8. You're a bunch of sissy Germanics. which explains your penchant for interracial cuckoldry.

Still makes me laugh how the five best countries on the planet are all either Britain, or were created by Britain. And then there's that abortion, India

one day lads :')

>abos
>do nothing but drink themselves to death and fall asleep in inconvenient places
>maoris
>actually form violent criminal gangs

You think kiwis swarm here in droves because NZ is good?

abos honestly arent that bad, they keep to themselves for the most part and the ones that arent on the piss all the time are pretty friendly

Anglo culture

They're just a bit poofy and their accents make them sound retarded.

I would rather have abos them american niggers (or any niggers for that matter). I can't really speak on the moaris.
Abos really are just like proper flora and fauna, we put them in zoos and cull the leftover ones desu senpai

can we import nigger women as sex puppets americoons? I'll happily take them off your hands

Dude our niggers really are the fucking worst

Thread Theme : youtube.com/watch?v=Yf5o-d0qg1g

NZ'ers, could you please honestly describe life in NZ? Is it different North Island to South Island?
How much is property (average sized family home)?

abbos are worse imo

real thread theme : youtube.com/watch?v=EIK6DXnW_oM

yeah, nah.

Think so? Honestly the only group I think are worse are arabs

they literally start fights when you look in their direction, it's fucking retarded

lol go live in NZ for a while and tell us what you think m8

there's a reason why 15% of kiwi's live here

No, we will end up just like Europe, and all it takes is a weak immigration policy by any one of our countries to flood everyone else.

Don't be a fucker m8. NZ is better than Australia in every way possible.
Some Aus cunt might be like, "you get paid more in Aus," but the cost of living will leave you broke and you still have to live with Abos and Maoris and fauna that wants to kill ya

those hats

>implying niggers don't
niggers will start fights if you don't look in their direction. they feel so goddamn insulted any time they aren't the center of attention, like when blm protested that faggot parade in toronto

Change the name of the language to American. We'd take much better care of it. Probably change a whole lot of retarded spellings.

youtube.com/watch?v=q25aJ6UNvhw

She will never shit on your face

a man can dream, might go for a nigger safari in the states, any prime thicc nigger locations?

thats a comfy ad, thank you

Maybe if all the countries got their shit together, secured their borders, and brought the non-white population down to reasonable numbers.

100% fake ass and 100% HIV positive and 100% disgusting

this

my ancestors colonized England. Am I an honorary Anglo?

RSA > the rest

Prove me wrong

>protip: you can't