I did weed for the first tonight pol. Im 21, am I a degenerate? I feel line one...

I did weed for the first tonight pol. Im 21, am I a degenerate? I feel line one. If digit ends in 7 praise keke faggots FUCK MUSLIMS woioooooooo

So do you feel like you're more red pilled under the influence?

Nah man smoke that good dank shit

just retarded. you should do weed in high school then quit for good when you graduate

No. It feels lik i'm just more drunk... I thought it was supposed to be so amazing. Dugit 4 kek.

Great, you're now on the level of a lowly plebian degenerate. What made you do it user, peer pressure?

kys just to be safe

no. if you make it a part of your identity then yes.

>dude im such a stoner lmao
thats degen

>smoking with a few buds
not degen

>quit for good when you graduate
lol no

Drugs are degenerate behavior desu.

Weed is gay, faggot!

I'm drinking alcohol right now!

no just dont make a habit of it and remember its not "cool".

It's almost never good the first time. try it again.

>
No. Dont be mean dude. Im still high and im guilty. My friend made me. Im sorry pol. Have a hot whore

DUDE!

This. You should've already graduated to Heroin, OP.

WEED!

WEED

I'm just going to tell you right now OP that it is addictive, it will put you in the sofa for 20 years and completely erode your sense of will, you will not see it coming and you will not believe it until you've wasted 10 years of your life and are in a complete state of anger and anxiety from the realization you wasted 10 years of your life. Everyone will tell you that will never happen, everyone will tell you they know doctors and astronauts and very successful people who smoke weed. Everyone will tell you it's not physically addictive like heroin so it's perfectly fine.

Personally, I don't see much harm in trying it a little in college to experiment, but when that shit is over never pick it up again. I fucking warned you OP.

>people making a big deal out of weed while I'm snorting ketamine and smoking dmt

It's not heroin man, literally the tiniest amount of moderation and you will be perfectly fine.

Fuck off poojeet. Your species has no basis to judge anybody or anything. My cat has more decency and respect than you can ever expect to recieve.

Also saged, nobody gives a fuck what you do in the privacy of your own residence, that's not what living in a society is about. Just don't be a degenerate outside and make sure your actions don't affect me.

This

Weed is fine unless you have a personality disorder. My guess is you have multiple personality disorders.

Dude I felt nothing special. I went so long well but I messed up tonight. I hate weed and its culture but i fell to the dark side. Im sorry i failed you.

Don't do it while drunk dude

Sad. How would your mum feel if she knew she failed in raising you right? I hope you don't let her down user, give up on this nasty drug nonsense

>I felt nothing special
And now you know

Quit while you're ahead and save your money

Is it bettwr without alcohol for the 1st time fellow shitposter

degenerate nigger drug smoker detected. Have fun not reaching your potential in life, just because you "wanna get lifted xD" and "just have fun man". You are shit in human form, having not reached your full potential, and even worse, not desiring to do so based on a want to get inebriated. This is why the white man will die out.

Poo in loo fag

>aussie feeling guilty that even a street shitter knows better than to succumb to drugs
It's never too late friend. Walk the righteous path, do what is good and give up your filthy habit

Dude you shit in public get the fucj offf this bosard pajeet mudasir mohammed jr

user, first off, the shitskin pajeet is right. You are not a degenerate for being tricked by nigger culture into thinking getting inebriated is fun and cool, most whites are tricked. However, you are already 21, sadly, your time for partaking in nigger-tier drugs is up, you should be getting your life together and honing your career skills, lifting weights (you should have been doing this since high school however), and focusing on improving your mind through literature. Not smoking a plant to feel funny. Thats what niggers do, user. Are you above that, or do you just want to be smoke weed with your most likely subhuman friends and not be anything in life?

Hey snow nigga, you dont have to enfage in degeneracy!

Jesus christ shut the fuck up.

Browsing pol with other redpilled friends while high is a recipe for laughing till you cry
Moderation in everything my friends

If you're stil high masturbate right now it's the best thing you've ever felt and nows your one chance go op

You probably didn't even get high, loser

You need to inhale the smoke and keep it in your neck and lungs otherwise you won't feel anything

But are you really?

Time to kill yourself, take out some Muslims on the way stinking hippy

Doing weed, cigarette, alcohol etc. is degenerate and a sin. Please consider crucifying you are self.

Weed isn't particularly harmful at all, except that if you are mediocre then it will make you feel OK with that mediocrity and not feel motivated to do anything about it.

That is the real danger of pot, not as a gateway drug or as something that will kill you, but as something that will make you satisfied when things are unsatisfactory.

He is too high and the poointheloo meme is in his head. You are right though

>study part time, work full time in my field of study for a reputable firm, workout 4-5 days a week, don't live in a literal shithole surrounded by monkeys, degenerate rapists and the most beta males ever to walk the earth.

I'm fine poojeet, worry about yourself.

IF you are going to be a degenerate

sativa >>>>>>> indica

Honestly, I just don't believe you user, the way you sound just makes you seem to retarded to do such things, also you seem very mad because of being called out on your degeneracy so you make up internet lies. What kind of work do you do and what do you study? What kind of lifting regiments do you do?

I prefer weed over alcohol. I've drank a lot in the past, then i quit, then i tried weed, literally got me trough college, but it's not for everybody.

But your redheaded mother doesn't like that does she, despite her lately failing faith

Poo in loo im sorry, i will read this thread tomorrow have nice butts

>Weed is bad, I've never tried it but it's the worst.
Come talk when you have actual life experience or when you try harder stuff than fermented grape juice.

you have to be intelligent to begin with for mind blowing sessions .. weed can't add knowledge, it can only unlock it ..

Not at all. Do it when you are 10. You just a loser as you too fucking old to start fucking about.

Tomorrow you're giving bjs to niggers in dark alleys to get money for another hit.

>live in a literal shithole without luxuries, surrounded by hardship and still put to a high standard, spend what little spare money I have on books and art supplies instead of drugs that could easily be acquired; meanwhile some aussie two worlds away feels increasingly guilty as he stands in the shade of his glorious ancestors, smoking the herbal jew like a common negro
Whatever you say pal

Why do you keep posting non-white sluts.

Last week was pathetic, my college friend got gifted by his boss some weed that he grew at his house. Seeing him so excited, telling everyone how he has pure weed with him, planning days before on how/where they would smoke it, saying that they would look up on how was the proper way to roll it to not waste anything...everything was so sad and pathetic.
The same way some people only smoke to look cool, or that they won't enjoy a hookah if they're not taking snapchats of it, or how they act drunk after 5 cans of beer, but suddenly when they get a ride home from their parents they're normal again...
I mostly feel bad for thinking about myself with a sense of superiority but they make it so hard for me not to...They are mostly smart, above average, but they fall so easily on the social pressure of acting like a retard. Can't understand.

Nah, but you seem retarded based on the way you type anyways.

Brpfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Silent but spicy.

Farts are a top tier fetish

because this is now another Sup Forums thick Asian thread!

Came here to post this user.

Is your family poor?

Kys you subhuman degenerate
You are literally as low as a pedophile

is that her name?

Yeah Ruka Tensho

Toasting in ebin bread

Who is this? Perfect symmetry

>all these disgusting gooks

not really
as long as you're not doing it all day everyday and putting it before things that need to be done you're ok, its no worse than having a few beers on the weekend

We're gonna put a stop to your shit posting once and for all faggot.

Not sure, sorry.