What would a Sup Forums user do with the magic pencil

What would a Sup Forums user do with the magic pencil

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Draw another magic pencil.

draw a gf

Doesn't the pencil works only because it's real?

Erase Islam and every man, woman, and child who practices it along with every reference, writing, or mention of it from history. And if the pencil was magical enough, erase the knowledge of it's existence from everyone in the world.

draw sponge doodle

draw a [spoiler] benis ;DDD 8==D [/spoiler]

Bill Clinton is a rapist infowarsdotcom banner on every building

Spaztikas.

draw a little a hasidic jew and keep him in a jar next to my computer

constantly provoke him and laugh at him yell yiddish in his chipmunk voice

a qt

Someone make this shill thread useful and post the picture of the political compass on its side with a helicopter and a tank and it's captioned with something like

>when you realize that you need an authoritarian state to kill off all your political opponents and achieve your dreams of a stateless society

I think it also has ancap and ancom ball and they're saying "race you to the top"

hahaha this

sell it to the highest bidder

I'd create an army. A vessel of soldiers in which I shall command to kill normies.
I'd make machines/robots that will fill in their jobs as to make sure the world can still run.
I would erase people who have an IQ below 100 as well.
The eradication of normies will bring a calming among me and surely the thousands of us.

Draw a real life gf

Erase self from existence

Draw a button that kills everyone who's not White and Protestant and press it.

Came here to post this

make a ton of those tripods from war of the worlds and take over the world

A magic lamp that gives infinite wishes that way what I want isn't dependant on my ability to draw.

Draw fag but still it's just easier that way because then I could wish for things that I simply can't draw. Good luck drawing a pure and white world.

erase myself

hey that's pretty good

Draw a rope and hang myself

Depends on the limitations of said pencil.

Anything goes?:

Sell my "advertising" of drawing on the fucking moon to people. I erase the "advertising" every day, so no permanent damage occurs to the moon. I'm not a monster.

After I make considerable dough from this, I invest the money and do several things:

Evaluate how to make the maximal amount of profits using the magic pencil, and how to use this capital to go space mining with Elon Musk, most likely.

I would have to bankroll a group of people to come up with ideas for this.

After that's done, and investing is done at 4% per year from faggotsafe stocks, it's all capital investment from there into greater and greater profit generation and betterment for mankind in the form of empirical research into socio-economic shit and how to better the USA.

Buy my Grandma's house back, and actually obliterate any remains of the bank that took it from her. I would buy that company just to scrap it for parts, like in Pretty Woman.

Also buy this website with money and ban any canadian who posts at a very specific time during the day which I determine.

All of this while hiding my wealth so I still get treated the same as I do now, and am able to earn a woman, instead of being handed one if I were publicly rich.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc

Erase the Jews

Grind it into powder and snort it.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ

Make Pepe real.

arn't you in for a suprise.

2 Chicks at the same time

Dude, no

XDDDEAHWKGF IY

ps its an acronymyme

>Buy my Grandma's house back, and actually obliterate any remains of the bank that took it from her. I would buy that company just to scrap it for parts, like in Pretty Woman.

naa, just ruin the people that did it, don't make the innocent people that just work there suffer
people like tellers and stuff

yeah ok satan

...Alright FINE, I'll buy the bank, and then fire those guys with a black mark, then just incorporate the bank into my corporate conglom.

thx for the Czech

>can't draw
>end up raped by two abominations