What does Sup Forums think about Evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8&t=0m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indoctrination.

hmmm What do I think about a proven fact

It's racist (but that's not a bad thing).

I see people making memes on Sup Forums about evolution and want to know the truth

>Indoctrination.

You'd think the Earth is only 4000 years old too wouldn't you?

complete bullshit they teach to deceive.

it's a theory with merit. nothing more.

it's definitely not fact i can tell you that

youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8&t=0m28s

Watch this

If not evolution, then what?

>bacteria walking on the dead cells of other bacteria
you honestly think they became xmen bacteria or some shit?

you're fucking stupid

What a stupid empty challenge.

Liberal propaganda to push secular capitalism on the world. Archeology was so manipulated back then you can't trust any of those findings. Many were proven hoaxes.

The *poof!* theory?

bisch better be walking to the kitchen

Well it's not like we all believe the same thing... In time you just learn to ignore the christians. They are the most vocal about things like this because I guess they feel like they have some duty to speak out against it. It's pretty ridiculous when you think about it, they literally deny the theory upon which all of modern biology is derived, yet consider themselves redpilled. Christianity man, not even once... but I guess it's better than the fedoras in europe who let their countries be overtaken by mudshits though

proven scientific fact that nobody on Sup Forums can disprove no matter how much they love their imaginary sky god

so proven no one itt can even demonstrate what it is

it's just a cloak that covers sexual selection and hides greater religious truths.

your wrong and you know your wrong and your retarded. Again like i said its proven and nobody on this website can disprove it

what does deity have to do with evolution?

there's nothing to prove. it's just deception, which is why jews like you won't say what it is. only reassert it.

"God made pugs and put them in the garden of eden"
-Great religious truth

pugs are not evolution. they are sexual selection. something we've done for 2000 years

The gradual change in the genotype of a portion of a species through natural or artificial selection

evolution is a deception campaign waged to keep you from learning about genetics, selection, and race.

if evolution is merely sexual selection, then why did darwin act like he discovered something?

theories explain facts. species evolve into new species. this is hard fact. evolution theory explains how does it happens.

You admit that we can breed pugs but you don't see how species could naturally evolve over time

19th century ideas, about as real as phrenology and other crackpot theories.

Because he discovered something, specifically that species can evolve over time

Evolution is genetics, selection and race, it's just misappropriated to fit an ideology.

ATTENTION

ATTENTION
ATTENTION

It seems like we are under a weird shilling campaign to make us look like dumb faggets. Usually these niggers will talk between them about evolution, vaccines, flat earth and dismiss any valid arguments from non-shills.

SAGE AND IGNORE
MPGA

Wrong.

But the "fedoras" in euro are mostly Christians?

no because that's fucking stupid

Bullshit. Lie. Hoax. Earth is flat. We never went to the moon. Gravity is a lie. Space is a lie. Big bang is a lie. We live under the firmament. We were created in the image of God.

this desu baka senpai
I'll also add, that in distant past we were conquered by space lizardmen (who dress as jews today). They put as all in a small reservation camp on flat earth and build arctic walls around it. They don't want us to know about the world beyond, that's why they're indoctricating us with (((science))).

!