Canadians literally can't shit post about Islam anymore, or they'll face jail time

Canadians literally can't shit post about Islam anymore, or they'll face jail time.

How I feel right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=w40ushYAaYA

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E
youtube.com/watch?v=IeKvqUOSgMw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_103
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love Trumps Drumpf. Deal with it.

I only shitpost against white canadians so I'm good XXDDD

Man, they're white trash.

poor you. what's more pertinent is preventing attitudes that lead to a holocaust. maybe when you're older you will see.

God damn it Québécois

Murder these fucking leafs already

God damn

anyone wanna bet on how long it will take for canada to be destroyed

I can no longer say bad things about Muslims. So I can only tell you that Islam is a religion of peace.

Check out these fags

anyone know of white nationalist clubs forming in western can?

so do yall have to use Tor now to use this website?

but this is an anonymous board, it's not easy to track shitposts.

>Canada creates an agency with the sole purpose of tacking pol shitposters

>what's more pertinent is preventing attitudes that lead to a holocaust
the muslim brotherhood were on good terms with hitler. glorifying/protecting/honoring muslims will most definitely lead to a holocaust

>tfw leafs have felt superior to americans for decades and that feeling superiority has been taken from them by their own white cuck leader

muslims are a cancer on this planet and need to be removed

ya damn leafs ruining a leaf thread

Re-start the Northwest Front Canada edition

I am sorry to hear that your sister died.

that is false.

M-103 enables Canada to form a committee to study hate crime, just like the mental illness bill enables Canada to form a committee to study mental illness.

It's been a glorious winning time for Sup Forums recently

Quebec is the most left leaning province. The talk of the Burqa ban faltered just as Harpers Niqab citizenship ban.

>what's more pertinent is preventing attitudes that lead to a holocaust.

Says this as Canada literally acts like Nazi Germany and shuts down free speech

Depends on what you mean by destroyed.

This, I'm down BC needs some White Nationalist clubs I can hang out in...

I mean. Islam invented space, and it's a great religion.

I hope you guys are able to elect this cuck out of office.

It's not actually illegal yet but I'm sure they'll use this as a springboard to make it illegal in the future. Trudeau Sr. was a fucking tyrant so no reason to believe his son won't be.

One of these days I'm going to just snap. God and just nobody even cares. Everyone so tuned out and I'm just fucking boiling inside every fucking day.

>promotes the genocide of an entire race
>claims resisting it makes you a nazi and leads to muh six gorillion
:^)

Leaf your days of insulting the Prophet are over.

Link below contains contact information to report any Islamaphobic hate to the RCMP.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm

What? I don't have a sister.

what do you guys do when you need to calm the fuck down?

>How I feel right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

as in exactly like the middle east, or until sharia law is canadas law

fuck off

Islam is the only true religion. It is extremely peaceful.

Dammit, trying out divination

Lmao get fuvking moslemd :DDD

Oh! Sounds like fun.

>Leaf your days of insulting the Prophet are over.
Umm prettysure M-103 (a motion, but a law) is not voted on until April...even then, a motion is simply a "let's discuss-" not even Turdeau wants to be responsible for silencing criticism of pedo rapists.

So they got raked by their own government. It's weird seeing a left wing authoritarian government.

Don't bet on it pal.

Who said anything about right or left wing dipshit?

I just want an Anglo Franco Civil war that wipes all you fucking leafs out so America can reclaim their rightful clay and gain lebensraum

You fuckers WILL pay for 1812 god damn

One day

I seriously only shitpost about how much I hate white trash canadians. im sure you've seen some of my work.
Recently the shitbrigading of Jordan Peterson LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bill c-16?

Not so fast!
Canada Is rightful caliphate clay

I love Islam. Islam is the religion of peace. Muslims aren't responsible for any terrorist attacks. They are good people. I love them. I have never seen any evidence of real Muslims becoming radicalized. They are great people who will integrate into society. Jihadist tendencies were caused by Caucasians. Their countries are just sorting things out right now. Let them in and don't ever let them leave. Let them all in Justin. Hear my pleas

When can we begin the leaf holocaust Sup Forums?

>Don't bet on it pal.
Canada would not survive M-103's provisions passed. Especially not the registry. Western Canada has needed to ditch the East for a long time, anyways.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=IeKvqUOSgMw

>A survey published Thursday by the Angus Reid Institute found that 42 per cent of Canadians would vote against the motion, while just 29 per cent would vote in favour of it.

Fucking politicians out of touch
Who would have thought

>Mudslimes kill Leafs
>Canadia becomes Canadiastan
>Is literally an oil producing Muslim nation
Even better

Muslims aren't really a big problem here desu. same with the US , but muh war on terror and shit makes them paranoid.

Don't bet on it buddy.

>shitbrigading of Jordan Peterson LOL
Do you mean shitposting against white trash Canadians who shitbriage JP?

KEK

>I love Islam. Islam is the religion of peace.
Now, while I may disagree with what you say, I will fight to the bone for your right acknowledge that Islam is the religion of peace.

Trudeau reporting in, just tweeted Iqra Khalid's ass is scary hot candy, now getting punished and pleased in sexy Arabic dungeon jail

Look, leafs, what i can, you cant what now -

KILL ALL MUSLIM IN FIRE, KILL, KILL, KILL ALL MUSLIM!!! HITLER WAS RIGHT!!!

Wait Canada has oil? wut

Mohammhed was a pedophile.

Come at me CRTC.

they have already inflicted it upon themselves

>Don't bet on it buddy.
>>American
>>Can't gamble online because of laws
>>Use this analogy to make fun of Canadian for betting against the future of fascist laws

Don't bet on it friend.

wait really? Regardless fuck Islam

No, I mean Jordan Peterson is white trash crack smoker and I started a shit ton of threads on him cause shills can't stop shilling.
He's CTR and linked to Soros

Leafs are officially the biggest cucks on earth, Sweden can't even compete at this point.

They fucking MINE IT the fucking tricky leafs

And they pretend to be all lefty nature lovers the fucking baby seal clubbing fucks

Literally worse than bogan Aussie trash

That stupid law passed?

>Don't be on it friend
>friend
>>HELP. Seriously. USA #1

>Don't bet on it friend.
>friend
HELP, seriously. Take what you need. USA #1!

Lol women voted trudy in because they are faggots its all womens fault.

Why are you faggots making such a big deal of this measure? Nowhere does it say that you can't criticize islam. All it says is that the government will officially condemn islamophobia (like the Quebec mosque shooter).

Its not illegal to dislike or criticize islam you idiots. Stop spreading fake news.

>Canadians literally can't shit post about Islam anymore, or they'll face jail time.
lol

IT WAS A FUCKING NON-BINDING MOTION

that means it is literally nothing

Lrn2CanadianPolitics

double checked for kek

you're naive

I just found out that Canada's Mine production of uranium is 13,325 tonnes. the second in the world
>Caliphate emerges from Canada
>Canada becomes Canadistan
>Muslim country with nukes
>become muslims or get nuked
even better

For how many years have you been huffing gasoline?

>he thinks preventing speech prevents attitudes

Don't bet on it chum.

>All it says is that the government will officially condemn islamophobia (like the Quebec mosque shooter).
it DOESN'T say that, it requests that of the government

it is a motion, nothing more.
a non-binding motion, at that.

Don't blame me i wanted mulcair

Womans and faggots ia not a humans, just animals. Look at the Alefantis - he is only wants to fuck and eating childrens, not more.

even if it was a real law, the eurofags already have that and they still shitpost.

>He's CTR and linked to Soros
Well, I was suspicious since he was a commie (pro NDP) who was being treated with kid gloves by the Canadian Human Rights Commission.

Do you think that Peterson will act as a beacon of reason- and attract people of mid-Right politics for the state?

still totally fine to talk shit on Christians still right?

Not so fast my friend

Hillary Clinton brokered a deal where Canadia sells all their Uranium to Russian Oligarchs

Globalism, Fuck Yeah!

>still totally fine to talk shit on Christians still right?
Yeah, np DESU.

You're still a nation of faggots.

How many years have you been huffing keyboard cleaner??
>I walllkinggggg on Sunnnn shine. Woooah woooah wooahh

Daily reminder that Trudeau is 3/4 eternal anglo.
Get the fuck off our clay and stop blaming us for everything.

so im native and i live on a reserve so fuck your rules whitey i can say what the fuck i want here

God speed user.

What is the point of M-103 when we already have the Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms?

>it DOESN'T say that, it requests that of the government

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_103

It does infact require the government to condemn islamophobia but it ASKS the government to do a study on how racism and religious discrimination can be reduced. It's literally a non-issue that people injected their own narratives into.

>Sell Uranium to Russia
>secretly give Info to chechen Jihadis
>chechens now have uranium
>Russia becomes russiastan

Infact the whole world is rightful caliphate clay
become muslims or get nuked

Get out all the aggression now, leaf. You will be b& from here soon, as your laws get more and more strict. Enjoy your oppression.

... -.-. .... .--. .-.. ..- -- .--. ..-. / -... - ..-. --- --..-- / .... --- .-- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .... . / . ...- . .-. / .-. . -.-. --- ...- . .-. ..--.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- --- ...- . / -..-. .--. --- .-.. -..-. .-.-.-