Obamacare Repeal and Replacement
>failed
Mexico paying for the wall
>failed
Using America steel for pipelines
>failed

Tired of winning yet, Trumptards?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/325568-trump-tells-gop-to-take-it-or-leave-it-on-obamacare-repeal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Win the election
Success

>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Weak b8 saged

>Trump supporter is so retarded, low IQ and subhuman that he can't stay on topic and instead responds with shitty stale memes

Like pottery

Winning is nothing if you can't fulfill your promises. The election is over, he needs to deliver now.

If you want a hug box go back to the_donald, fags. Sup Forums is open to all dialogue.

I know you're a bunch of retards who can't deal with facts and reality so you want a safe space but this is embarrassing.

Also failed mending relations with Russia. Closer to WW3 than ever.

yeah it's been a few months and all Trump has done is play golf and bitch about TV shows on his twitter.

Not yet.

Yup. He is completely fucking up foreign relations. The health of NATO is at its worst state. He is shaking up the geopolitical landscape for the worst.

Except a war with Iran in the future.

He is already a huge burden on tax payers. I thought Republicans cared about muh fiscal responsibility? The fuckhead is already wasting millions of tax payer money.

Trump is horrible. He's so bored with being president, he's literally campaigning again

patience luke!!
gorsuch on supreme soon, then travel ban bam
wall on way
massive cuts to parasites coming
lots of deals done
just stop watching CNN faggotry
remember democrats are wrong about everything
capitalism is the only moral system
your small jelous country should also massively lower regulations and adopt capitalism hard core
then you be happy n rich
like usa is
remember your educational system is all shit
usa is no1 by far
way above japan and germany
our med and education is no1
by far
way way beyond canada
germany japs cnada etc owe usa trillions in defense spending
capitalism ended slavery
usa was settled not immigrated to
guns save lives

I can't believe that the 4D Chess everyone talked about is literally just keynesian economics. We'll see if the American people falls for the public sector jobs meme.

Trump is a Democrat pretending to be conservative.

You're a massive faggot and that will never change, kill yourself nigger

>ADHD Trumpfag can't even write coherently

First:
>NOT AN ARGUMENT

le you're a faggot xD xD!!

Nice insult m8 really hurt my feelings

>>Trump supporter is so retarded, low IQ and subhuman that he can't stay on topic and instead responds with shitty stale memes
>Like pottery

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

fucking fag expects proof reading on bulletin board while im jerking off with other ahnd

this is why you are poor
pendantic about non essentials

what a boring topic and a tryhard thread, you have my reply though. try harder, i know you can do it

>6 posts
>non-american more concerned with american politics than americans

Such is the order of the world. Sad!

He won when he gained the ability to appoint judges and Hillary didn't. Cry more.

>moving the goalposts
I vividly remember him being defended here as the president who most tenaciously followed the agenda he had promised

And its been like the whole 45 days. He's slacking alright.

I blame Russia for hacking into the momentum and slowing him down.

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/325568-trump-tells-gop-to-take-it-or-leave-it-on-obamacare-repeal

instead of doing this maybe call up your congressman and let him know that you've all been cucked and you should stick with Obamacare?

what country are you?
Ill send a neutron bomb asap

we're a small country just east of Moscow, too small to spot on a map. just aim a little east of Moscow

You faggot.

we shall rule the bay of Finland that is our birthright

It's almost like the president doesn't have full power over the government, and that lefties that were freaking out were doing it for no raisen!? :^)

Enough to get you to respond in kind, faggot :^)

Australia will never be a global influence.