HOLY FUCKING HELL - STOP, STOP IT! PLEASE FUCKING STOP!

I didn't believe in the gas chamber, but I'm starting to ready my oven.

I have enough of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt83kWwzdk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

HOLY SHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Bump. Fuck reddit.

My gosh, wait a minute

ENHANCE

What is this?

Bifocals.

Oy vey!

The "wife" was raped when he was younger.
The husband has lesbian parents.
Pretty much explains everything.

FPBP

I dont get this goys-

If they want a man then they like anus and dick, right? After surgery they are fucking anus and "vagina", right?

Its like this faggots have no interest/fetiches at all they just despise women.

>being a complete woman is being without either a penis or a uteri

So this is the real endgame.

Yep

Complete maladaptive behavior by the "wife" and husband and his parents

Don't expect the mentally ill to be logical.

I don't know why you have something like that saved on your computer. Please reevaluate your life and the direction that it's headed.

STOP
T
O
P

>why do you have webms you made on your computer?

Keep going

YAMERO

the fucks going on here?
based on the context, i guess he just got a new fake vagoo, but whats with all that stuff theyre pulling out of it? i doubt its supposed to be a magic trick

That's the only webms I made for medically necessary mutilation.

Here's a heartwarming story to lighten the mood though.

My fursona is a representation of the future I subconsiously see for myself. Ever since I resigned myself to a premonition of heterosexual depression I've come to accept my husband is a sexual washout.

Ever since I had hopes of the little sliver of light at the end of the tunnel she dashed it and I was forced to swallow that or admit my failure. But thankfully I came to the conclusion that there's nothing wrong with me, and instead the concept of exactly what I wanted before was flawed and everyone following something natural is wrong. Evenetually I'll commit a homicide/suicide and it'll be glossed over by the local tri-county news but people will forget.

Upboat me :D

>what's going on in this thr...

First time i saw this I thought it was a Jewish woman. Is it actually a Jewish man?

Best of luck with your suicide attempt, whatever you are.

everyone involved must be burned alive. May their earthly bodies be handed over to the cleasning flames of absolution

Literally this

>guys look at this completely irrelevant shit PLEASE GET MAD AT IT LIKE I AM

Small and irrelevant shit like this should be saged en masse. Sup Forums needs to learn to stop talking about minor stuff like 12 year olds and discuss more relevant shit. Like, next you'll tell me that people here are going to start discussing video game livestreamers, haha

gas the kikes race war now

my niece claimed she was a boy a few times. my sister just corrected her and now my niece doesnt claim that anymore.

>the fucks going on here?

Spider being surgically placed where there was once a penis.

No it is important to show the degeneracy you are fighting to yourself to stoke the fire.

When such things are shown to me it just reaffirms that my views are correct

>tagged as health

I would have tagged as hobbies.

>obfuscation: the post

>What's going on this thr-
>Oh.

That's hideous
True true mental illness to self inflict such horrific injuries to yourself.
I hope it dies of septicaemia

It's a fucking stupid copypasta you gypsy dimwitt.

What other topics would you like us to talk about, fucking retard.

>my sister just corrected her and now my niece doesnt claim that anymore

41%. She's a fucking animal that is flipping a coin on her own daughter's life.

Furry detected

Can't unsee.

top delicious pasta

do you comprehend what i said? my niece said she was a boy. My sister said "no you are not. You are a girl." now my niece has stopped saying she is a boy.

>gay forties
nothing new at all

*furries
fuck

I'm talking about the point it's trying to make you dumb slav in denial

For every shitty thread like this created, another informative one is potentially 404d

>wooooooooooooow dude there's this mentally ill person saying mentally ill person things like dude WOOOOOOOOOOW

Grow the fuck up. This is becoming a circlejerk where people here grasp at every single thing they can find to get mad at, then proceed to post it here so everyone else can stop grasping for a second and pretend to get mad at at what he just posted

Sorry, I took a low resolution screenshot on accident.

the surgeon packs it with wadding.

it has to be the pussiest of things unless the wadding is soaked in antiseptic.

she'll have to douche with a 0.1 % antiseptic that does not irritate her vagina.

her husband will have to b gentle too.

a lot of sex could lead to infection.

>informative
Nice one

Do you even know how you rile up your party basis?

Well memed, sir.

um you better accept that too.

It's a beautiful and stunning vagina.
If you don't agree or if you refuse to have sex with her, you're a disgusting bigot and not a real man.
I bet you're a drumpf supporter too

Exactly.

The best way to red pill people about the danger of Neo-Marxist faggotry and diversity, is to show them the result of Neo-Marxist faggotry and diversity

AAAAAAAAA STOP IT
This is fucking disgusting.

did i imply that somehow i didnt accept the objective fact that my niece is a girl?

that's my day ruined

Do these docs even know what a vagina looks like and where it's placed?

Or in other words "hey guys lets all pretend to get mad at non-issues so we can use literal psyops tactics over other Sup Forums posters"

Basically the right-wing SJWs

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt83kWwzdk8

Also it reminds you what you are fighting and what you are fighting for

>right wing social justice

There is only so much you cant do with a skinned, quartered and inverted penis

How about stop posting the same thread over and over? Newfags are distracting...

>there are people who do this for a living

Your faggot level is off the chart.

The only people on the "right" that believe in any forms of social justice are the nazis. And I put right in quotes because nazis are centrists.

And no, it is an issue because people are trying to normalize mental illness instead of treating it.

this this THIS SO MUCH!!!

why dont we up the ante while we're at it and simply falsify them as well?

>relativism
>nihilism
>le right wing SJWs xDD

suicide is your only option to win in life friendo

Am I the only one that thinks it is freaking insane that most of our society sees this as normal? I try and rationalize it to myself everyday and I just can't make any sense of it. How's this any different than those ppl who feel like they shouldn't have a limb or that they're a different animal? Someone please explain this shit to me in a way that makes SENSE

"tolerance" is a hell of a drug mate.

They are fucking weird and mentally ill and in love.

No one is forcing you to acknowldege, accept, or even tolerate such an abomination.

Leave them alone.

don't bother, they're salvaging everything they can come up with so they can post it here and pretend to get mad

fun fact: not one person in this thread is actually infuriated at the picture. It's all pretending

Infuriated no, creeped out yes

You don't call a right wing extremist a SJW you dumb-ass.

"Fursona" can't be real. Too much degeneracy in one post for it not to be a troll job.

I am angry. The jews did this to our people. They are fools for falling for it all but they are still our people... The whores, the mentally ill, the liberals.

There is photographic evidence though...

excuse me but i think im going to puke

This

congratulations, you're a cunt.

why do I care? they can't reproduce, no matter what gender they call themselves. They're basically permanently sterilizing themselves in many cases too.

>Implying they were born this way.

What if all of our white children start doing this, we basically sterilize our own race.

Get out of under your rock

We're living in a world where
>people are finally abandoning circumcision arguing that it's a harmful barbaric practise of old that just mutilates genitals because of fear of masturbation

Meanwhile in that same world
>we try to make it perfectly normal to take hormones and surgery that completely destroys someone's genitals to replace them with Frankenstein imitations of the opposite sex without proper function and feeling

1 step forward and 20 backwards?

>20 backwards
I wish our ancestors never did this.

This isn't 20 steps backwards, it's 20 steps sideways... Off a cliff

These both people (who have responded to you) seem to be retarded.

You're clearly stating that children are fickle and parent assertiveness can help with that.

wtf is going on

I wanna say that there will be smaller groups of whites immune to this because of natural selection and they will reap all the rewards later. But jews really want whites dead so yea I agree with you.

We have no more need for that hive of degeneracy. The time has come for their demise.

Yeah of course, whites won't exactly be breed out of existence, but we are in danger of becoming a minority in our own country.

Would you rather have White be even slightly more superior by natural selection and be a tiny minority, or be surrounded by a sea of shitskins, your choice.

Tecт

>microdosing LSD for the past three years
kek. Is this a real thing? I kind of want to ascend now.

no, i mistakenly thought your niece used to be your nephew.

Anyone have the disturbing webm of the MtF vagina squirting semen?

How about no.