Guess what game I'm gonna pirate

Congratulations Murica, the outrage culture that you have exported into the whole world (even more in our own fucked up nations) will mark the end of civilized society.

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/yooka-laylee-ditches-jontrons-voice-acting-over-his-per-1793570816
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will you fucking nerds shut the fuck up about video games and e-celebs who cater to teenyboppers? You make us all look bad. Douches.

I, too, was crazy to buy and play this game. Now, I'm gonna just pirate it. Fucking stupid english devs.

>2017
>not being a sissy faggot right-wing Sup Forumstard

Im getting "Sage goes in the options field. JohnTron is a huge faggot" game for free

Dont foget to hide shit Jonhtron threads too.

I was genuinely looking forward to playing this. I'm not even going to pirate it now.

Even enjoying it would be rewarding them.

So we're gonna blame murica' now?
okay!

>will mark the end of civilized society.
You say this like society hasn't been uncivilised for the last 7 years

>It's America's fault we let the Jews fuck us over
Before 1946, your people were amazing.
Now they're all just cucks and homo's.

Society has been in the shitter since at least the early 2000s

Who defeated Germany? Who is the chief exporter of this mindset? Where did hippies come from?

Russia
Germany
America

Society has been in the shitter since then yes but you have to admit it's gotten heaps worse especially after 2010

>teenyboppers
we got a boomer here

I'm not even sure what game he's going to pirate.

No, gen xers said teenyboppers, it just meant preppy chicks in high school. millenials called them preppy chicks.

Not gonna lie, former Jontron viewer here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let him have the cheat codes

Can you fill a nigga in with this jon tron shit?

Is he going to pirate Mass Effect? That game looks like a waste of bandwidth.

kotaku.com/yooka-laylee-ditches-jontrons-voice-acting-over-his-per-1793570816

Not gonna lie, former Jontron viewer here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let people watch his videos

FAT FUCK

ME Andromeda
Also pirating it

The real problems is preorders, when a game is only half finished but the sales quota has already been met with Preorders finishing the game makes no sense, youre better off putting your programmers on the next game

>This kills the industry

israel