No matter how much jew-oligarchs and soviet criminals ruling this failed gasoline station called "Russia" try to lie in...

No matter how much jew-oligarchs and soviet criminals ruling this failed gasoline station called "Russia" try to lie in their soviet propaganda like RT and through millions of paid trolls in Internet, working 24 hours a day also here, they will never change reality. Russia is a dying country of brainwashed alcoholics, criminals and whores without economy except drilling industry, whose only goal is to conquer and plunder neighbours to feed itself.

New kike-ideology called 'alt-right' is writing itself into this Russia propaganda-narration for political reasons: because American Jewish elite hopes for using Russia against peaceful, productive and juden-frei China that USrael begins to bully because it perceives it as a potential competition that could remove jewSA's global kosher interests and influence with premises.

I prefer to be ruled by China rather than by fucking Anglokikes and their judeomongolic roosian "allies" hence i fuck your alt-right and orange simpleton POTUS sticking tongue into jewish-russian ass.

youtu.be/z5SPPTKROHQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J1Kqh8cTi34
youtu.be/EyCHuY7uY_E
youtu.be/CuiNW6MjNPE
youtu.be/zwZ1yWkhh_s
youtube.com/watch?v=1dcZCjSx-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=aezyaY8szVY
youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-LYO5XA0c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland
thelocal.dk/20160524/denmarks-family-reunification-laws-discriminate-eu-court
energetyka24.com/533820,gus-polska-wydala-na-rosyjska-rope-ponad-300-mld-zl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locarno_Treaties
theguardian.com/environment/2014/jan/23/china-lose-millions-hectares-farmland-pollution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

howgh.. i also like this kikekish alt-right bullshit about roosia being hope of white race kek

youtu.be/J1Kqh8cTi34
youtu.be/EyCHuY7uY_E
youtu.be/CuiNW6MjNPE
youtu.be/zwZ1yWkhh_s

HAHAHAHAHA
You're a fag, OP
Liberals are literally the Commies now
And the Jews hate Russia because they're a direct threat to their world domination plans.

Jews and Russia are one and the same thing, you stupid subhuman just like Jews and USA are one and the same thing

It's useless, Poland. Just let those Russiaboos retards marinate in their own shit, it'll be worth the lulz in th end.

Go on google maps and look at Russia street view images.

Lots of newly built or newly painted buildings even in the middle of nowhere. I randomly went way up north and I found brand new buildings.

The anglojew tries to use to use this roosian Mordor also to pressure Europe, thats why supporting new jewSA's administration may be leathal for Europeans

mapcrunch.com

Go do it, stupid subhuman. 99% of their country is fucking third world

Fuck you polish dog. Russia saved you from the nazis

mapcrunch.com

Accorsing to random google street views, 90% of Russia is dirty destroyed commieblocks and desolate wooden hats . What the fuck are you talking about siberian shill? xDDDD

check it out yourself: mapcrunch.com

Fuck you, Russian subhuman proxytroll xD
You pauperized my nation to african level that we still are recovering from it today. You also genocided millions of Poles by shooting them in the back of head or sending to Siberia for death.

Russia is the land of failed dreams. lost hopes, and forgotten men and women in cold with itchy feet.

ITT: the CIA sends in the toilet cleaners.
Fuck off cunts you're trying to hard to relevant.

>Russia is a dying country of brainwashed alcoholics, criminals and whores without economy except drilling industry, whose only goal is to conquer and plunder neighbours to feed itself.
And we import the same kinda shit from the third world with added benefit of a terrorist producing "religion" while pretending its a enrichment for everyone. lol

Russia is shit

Putlers serves nothing but his dream of an USSR revival

All Russia dick riders are idiots

toilet cleaner says russia is a shithole while his country swims in gold or something

Really makes me think .

>Putin
>comunist

Aha try again copper stealer

> toilet cleaner

Russian trolls arrive with their standard polonophobic shit.

My country is productive and peaceful, it doesn't attack other countries, doesn't bomb people to ash, and doesn't have neoimperial ambitions. Now fuck off of my country, stupid subhumans. You wish to have as many quality toilets cleaners as Poland does, kek. But instead you take only muslim/african/asian subhumans like your Russian friends because white people don't want to live in your shitholes anymore xD

Immigrants in the West:
youtube.com/watch?v=1dcZCjSx-JU

Immigrants in Russia:
youtube.com/watch?v=aezyaY8szVY

Immigrants in Poland:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-LYO5XA0c

>Russia saved you from the nazis

They were saving us especially in 1939

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

Poland has healthier economy than Shitaly. Thousands of your brownskinned kind searching for jobs in our corporations is the best evidence of it xD

Whenever you eastern europeons say stuff like this it just stinks of fear. You're all scared of Russia and all you can do is shit talk and appeal to the west for aid. Of course the west hates Russia as well so they are only to happy to set up their militaries all along the Russian border, within your countries.. You guys are pawns, fuck off.

>of fear. You're all scared of Russia

It is natural that a human is afraid of a fucking well-armed thief that wants to steal your property and kill your family.

Poland was betrayed by the Anglokikes so many times in the past, that we don't count on anything anymore, but we deeply believe that the China or whatever your current enemy is will fuck you up to such degree that your Anglojew kind will stop existing or become completely irrelevant again. Russia alone without help of the Anglojew won't achieve its goals.

the most funny thing in this that your (((best ally))) UK betrayed you during German-USSR invasion, and now half of your population cleaning toilets in Britain.

One million is not "half of population", Russian subhuman. A worker in British factory earns more than rocket scientist in Roosia. You are simply jelly that we have possibility of working and living in the West without visas and permissions, while you must rot in your jew-owned ultra-impoverished shithole and you need permission even to live in fucking Moscow xDD

No, honestly I don't care what's happening in Poland. You can do what you want, m8. I just told you about facts of betrayal, and you went full "hurr durr you're shithole". That's sad.

Germans destroyed your army and took control of lands of polish inhabitants before soviet invasion. "East Poland" is not yours. Stop crying about it.

friends, can we all agree that best days are lying ahead of us?

But Sup Forumstard propaganda does care a lot, and your jew-snake-media. There is a reason for which a failed petrostate with dying population inside being replaced by fucking asiatic-muslim subhumans is being advertised here as a "success", while my country being incomparably better in all aspects, REALLY christian (70% of population goes to church) and REALLY 100% white and monoethnical (we don't take millions of asians and muslims like Russian shithole des) is being badmouthed here constantly, as if somebody was preparing propaganda-ground for Russian aggression against our country. First they try to destroy image of Poland and teach people hatred against us, to make people neutral or enthusiastic for genocide of Poles in another Russian aggression.

Why Poland is not loved here as much as fucking Russian jew-robbed shithole? We have all characteristics of ideal country: no muslims, no niggers, no asian-mongoloids, no jews, infrastructure already better than in the West, rapidly improving standard of life. WE SHOULD BE ADVERTISED HERE, but we are not, because fucking Jewish alt-right ideology mixed with Russian propaganda is hostile for us, because we are TRULY success and we are TRULY white, european and christian, and that's what Anglojews hate than anything in this world.

jewry cant advertize juden-free and peaceful country... it must advertize jew-ruled warmongering antihuman anx anticivilisational wastelands... thats why roosia is star of internet

Sure thing, m8. And now excuse me, I have krokodile AIDS syringe to inject and some muslims to suck their dicks.

Why are you afraid of a dying country of alcoholics? Russia helps nationalism in Europe because it weakens the EU and stops expansion eastwards.

Nationalism is all that matters.

>REALLY christian
Janusz przestań proszę pierdolic bzdury.

Propaganda won't change facts, even if you are going to get a support from jewSA in spreading it and fooling people around the world for benefit of kikes and your plutocratic elite.

Are you dick-sucking whore inside? Why you need promotion?
RussiaStrong-meme because of Putin and his foreign policy.

best days? More like times of troubles.

>Why are you afraid of a dying country of alcoholics? Russia helps nationalism in Europe because it weakens the EU and stops expansion eastwards.

EU is not a problem. EU is only about free movement of Europeans inside of Europe. The problem is individual immigration policies of European countries. The fact that France is flooding itself with niggers has nothing to do with EU.

And of course Roosia wants to destroy all European organisations because it makes Europe weaker and thanks to it, it will be easier for Russia to divide, dominate, conquer and plunder European countries in the future.

i can hear your ass blowing from here

>Why are you afraid of a dying country of alcoholics?

It doesn't have economy, but it has a huge army of weapon and unemployed primitive asiatic males that can be drafted anytime to steal, rape and conquer. Russia has nothing to lose, because its economy is completely dependent on oil price which is going to stay low and become even lower in the future. The only way Russia can gain is to attack Europe and steal our property, houses, cars and women.

You are bluepilled as fuck.

It's funny how it is only people from countries that do not border Russia are really fond of them,
and think highly of Russia as some
>Bastion of Whiteness and Progress(TM)
when in reality it is going down the shitter, and especially now that Putin is in charge again.
If this continues, they will have to start another war for distraction, or they will balkanize.

But of course the organized shills with Russian flags over here are trying their hardest
to make it seem otherwise.

>inb4 "butthurt belt" and "victims of communism".

They will become alerted when Rossian forces will stop on their national borders, but it will be already too late for millions of white and christian Europeans in region of Central-Eastern Europe. It is always we who must pay for Anglojewish geopolitical flip-flops.

But Poland is loved too. The burning rainbow, Korwin-Mikke, opposition to gun control ... you get plenty of love. Much of Sup Forums simply refuses to go along with your knee jerk with us or against us position on Russia.

I judge Russia on what it does, what it does is support nationalism abroad. For entirely selfish reasons of course, but it makes them useful.

EU is a weapon of white genocide. The main weapon to enable mass immigration are the """human right""" laws and refugee treaties, these are completely intertwined with the EU. They make any real reforms on double citizenship, family reunification, not granting refugees permanent citizenship etc impossible.

Eastern European countries aren't really confronted with that much because they don't have enough gibs for the refugees any way, but look for instance how Denmark gets fucked :

thelocal.dk/20160524/denmarks-family-reunification-laws-discriminate-eu-court

EU is a fucking huge problem.

>poland

Opinion discarded, clean my toilet.

>How we can conquer europe if economy is weak and we have no money?

The same way it happened during WW2. When war begins, Russians become slaves and work for free for the military industry

EU is the problem, you fool.
You are going to wake up in another USSR soon, if you let them head in their current direction.

EU can be reformed or even completely removed and replaced by more pro-national way of cooperation. But when the Russian enters your country, they can't be removed or reformed.

Poland is the biggest leecher in europe with all the money they siphon from the eu budget and the foreign workers remittances.

Soviet economy during ww2 was not weak.
And we had reasons to fight: 1)defend from invaders 2)more serious oppressive regime. And anyway we had internal ethnic conflicts.

>But Poland is loved too
Russians are antagonistic towards Poland.
And Sup Forums wil ALWAYS side with Russia, because:
"Russia can do no wrong, and is always in the right".

>EU is a weapon of white genocide.
All superstates are. That includes Russia and the US.

They simply cannot pander to only the local ethnic group.
It the did, it would cause a massive polarization within the state.
But if they don't, the cultural and racial balance is completely shifted over time.

tl;dr - Large countries and/or unions are always going to fuck over the ones living in them.

We are forced to give away all this money to the Russian kike, unfortunately, so we get nothing from it for ourselves.

"According to GUS data, Poland spent 76 bln dollar on crude oil imports from Russia from 2011 to 2015. This is more than the total pool of EU funds that Poland received for 2007-2013 which was 68 billion euros"

energetyka24.com/533820,gus-polska-wydala-na-rosyjska-rope-ponad-300-mld-zl

Thankfully it slowly changes, and now we buy oil from Saudis, Iran and other countries, which makes the Russian kike mad like fuck.

>The world bank estimate Russia natural resources at 75 trillion $

>defend from invaders
But YOU were the invaders too,
first the Molotov–Ribbentrop pact and later annexation of Poland and the Baltics.
>more serious oppressive regime
Soviet regime was way worse than the Nazi one.

>help bolsheviks to gain power because they promised you independence
>declare independence
>few years later bolsheviks occupy you

Israel only exists because powers like Russia allow them to. And it's for a very specific reason, to stem the rising of another Ottoman empire. Now that King Obongo is gone, there's little to stop Exxon from drilling in Russia. China is presently reaping resources from Africa (they own over 70% of the ENTIRE CONTINENTS oil and mineral rights). If relations go sour with China, America needs a new nigger. India isn't quite up to the task, but Russia is. I would be content to use the Middle East for that resource, letting the kikes and sand niggers kill each other for eternity: siphoning their resources while selling them weapons, further fueling our own dominion. That being said: Israels rapid advancements as a nation need to be monitored closely.

I assume hillary wanted to instigate conflicts with Russia so badly because her side didn't want to use russian resources, but I'm really not sure.

Poland I'm going to be really honest with you. You don't matter. Your people and nation haven't been relevant in over 100 years for anything but fodder. It's ironic that your shithole is the last bastion against jews, but ultimately your nation is just a stage for larger powers.

Tillerson said he wouldnt drill in russia

>Poland I'm going to be really honest with you. You don't matter. Your people and nation haven't been relevant in over 100 years for anything but fodder.

The sooner your bankrupt kike-ridden shithole becomes irrelevant, the better for humanity, imo. China is not tiny German empire that could be blocked through sea, or economically inefficient and isolated Soviet Union. There is a big probability that your nigger-infested third world shithole will break its teeth on China and i pray for it to Jesus everyday.

Here is an example of russian high culture.

>help bolsheviks to gain power because they promised you independence
Most suppored the Tzar first, but he betrayed us.
Then the Soviets approached and promised independence, true.
>declare independence
Also true, but it also stated that our sovereignty was immovable FOR ALL TIME.
>few years later bolsheviks occupy you
Yes. They betrayed us.
If they would have known back then what would happen in 1940,
do you think they would ally themselves with the reds? Of course not.

Poland this: >118063673
We annex you without war. lol and this >Oppressive regime
If not work for USSR = GULag
If not work for Germans = death
If not work for Russia = nothing (yet)

And you believe that? Exxon already tried to drill in Russia and got blocked. You WILL see american-owned oil taps in russia in your lifetime.

>jew money becoming irrelevant
yeah good luck with that, dont hold your breath. we'll squelch on our debt and find some new nation to make our bitch before we fall to ruin - count on it. personally i'd love to see US tell china to eat dog-dicks and start producing our own plastics and steels again, but im skeptical that will ever happen

>We annex you without war
You mean the guerrilla wars that continued well into the late 50ies?

USSR = forced russification, all property is taken from eveyone.
Germany = no germanization, all property is retained.
>If not work for Russia = nothing
Apart from Kremlin constanlty trying to destabilize neighbouring nations
by pitting the Russian diaspora against the locals and their government.

>Russians defending their co-operation with the nazis and their Molotov-Ribbentropp pact.
Hoo boy you guys are fucking out there sometimes.

Nigga read again I talked with pole about russians in USSR not about you. same here >Germany = no germanization
What will be after 10 years if germans win war ???
Finns defending their co-operation with the nazis and their alliance. Hoo boy you guys are fucking out there sometimes.

>wow what a counter
Russian shitters will always be garbage no matter what you call your shitty country.
You can be asspained that the nazis attacked you first but its not like you didn't prepare troops and equipment against them either.

>More like times of troubles.
Looking forward

if poland wasnt ruled by foreign agents, we would have our own nukes and full independence... meanwhile poland is a feeding ground for, everyone including jews, roosians, anglos and germans

if poland was truly indepedent it would be a shithole just like russia

Russia has always been a toilet and everything they touch turns to shit

You seem frustrated. Are you frustrated, pan Phezhkevich?

>Nigga read again
Already answered that >What will be after 10 years if germans win war?
Who the fuck knows. But we do know what happend when the Soviets came marching in.
Germans didn't go on a raping, looting, and murdering spree like the reds did.
Also Germany didn't ban our flag and language, but the Soviets did.

Wtf bolan??

At least the germans know how to run a country

We should give a chance to China this time. Being robbed by anglos, kikes, germans and russians at the same time can't be worse than new chinese-built world order.

Really? Is this what you want?

such evil things will be happening only to russians and western countries when china becomes ruler of the world.. poland always is relatively least hurt by foreign remote empires as we are bribed and awarded by them to undermine hostile structures from within

Don't be so naive. Don't you think we have been fucked over enough by foreign powers?
It is time to take the matters into our own hands.

Slave mentality at work.
>Maybe our next masters will be better!

Europeans need to fucking wake up. We are being divided by the US and the Russians.

Poland was fucked only by Jews, Russians, Anglos and Germans. None of them is a 'foreign power' to us. They are domestic local parasites

How about rebuilding Polish Lithuanian commonwealth?

Intermarium is promoted by anglokikes to make a cannon fodder out of us. Being robbed by the West and havving 4x smaller income than they do is enough of a torture and humiliation already without serving as their meatshield.

Real intermatium would have to be based on authentic economical ties and Poland is a german-murrican economical neocolony

The chingchongs are not human

> USSR must not prepare troops and equipment against anticommunist alliance
your logic is bad
I find this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locarno_Treaties
It's looks not peaceful too

I have a friend who lives in China and he says that it is a country with huge potential and economy already more technologically advanced than USA and Western Europe.

There must be a reason for which anglokikes and roosians plan to unite against them

Look at their culture and mentality.
They are just as materialistic as the west.
Once they get more wealthy, degeneracy will follow.

And still, you worked with the nazis and split europe in two with them.
You took part in the same murder, plunder and rape the nazis did. You just did it twice.
We all know most of the treaties were not respected anyways.

I dont care. I am materialistic myself. What i see is China being a constructive empire. They dont waste tdillions dollars on bombing shitsiins on other continents because they were told so by kike-masters. They dont attack neighbouring countries like impoverished and hungry roosia. China is negative entrophy force spreading investments, progress and better life all around the world instead of wars and chaos

Yes they build gigantic cities in the middle of nowhere just so that they can be abandoned.
>what is Tibet

The Soviet Union in its inception was a constructive empire too.
Empires evolve. And look how ALL the empires in our history ended up.

A superstates interests are not the same as your interests.

>le better life
theguardian.com/environment/2014/jan/23/china-lose-millions-hectares-farmland-pollution

You guys always forget that not only soviet army, but east europeans had guns too and had capabilities to kill german civilians too.

I agree with everything except China. Russia is indeed a shithole whose foreign policy is 95% PR and the satisfaction of one manlets ego. It's a foreign policy built on trolling people. There is no Cold War or confrontation, the West doesn't even give the remotest fuck about Ukraine for example. No Marshall plan, no weapons, not even the IMF will give them their one billion dollars this year.

If Putin didn't do anything in 2014 Ukraine would have not joined the EU and NATO failed everything and forgot about it in a year. Its all PR for Russian bydlo western journalists and schizophrenic info addicts who browse zero hedge and Infowars.

>"You are bluepilled"
>Doesn't explain how
Sure I am, kike boy